UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/8/13 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in yo...actually i might be 11 not sure...i register what felt like forever ago but I couldn't log in until last April or something like that Phone Post
1/8/13 9:18 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

Haha awesome Phone Post
1/8/13 9:19 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome Phone Post
1/8/13 9:21 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Ip Man 81 - Checking in yo...actually i might be 11 not sure...i register what felt like forever ago but I couldn't log in until last April or something like that Phone Post
Well, so therefore you, really? Phone Post
1/8/13 9:23 PM
Lazer MMA

Reporting sir
1/8/13 9:32 PM
Rabid Bunyip
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay join date means everything! Phone Post
1/8/13 9:37 PM
Ip Man 81

Anderson P Sonnen -
Ip Man 81 - Checking in yo...actually i might be 11 not sure...i register what felt like forever ago but I couldn't log in until last April or something like that Phone Post
I don't know how to check it with the app big pimpin. Phone Post
1/8/13 9:44 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Ip Man 81 -
Anderson P Sonnen -
I don't know how to check it with the app big pimpin. Phone Post
No worries Phone Post
1/8/13 10:00 PM
LurkerBerzerker
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG12erTT Phone Post
1/8/13 10:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk, but this guy's hosting it:

1/9/13 12:27 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greetings Phone Post
1/9/13 1:58 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Edited: 01/09/13 2:16 AM

Vtfu for the rest in the pm Phone Post edit- right now

1/9/13 2:25 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Aright voted all of you up. 12ers, we gonna 12..... Phone Post
1/9/13 2:40 AM
yellow's Overseer
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
nick diaz nut hugger -  Will vote up every true 12er when I get to my comp Phone Post

Done, got all of you, every single one your 12'ing asses. It was amazing to see how many awesome posters in general came on last year. We're probably the best year eva for new UGers. To all my fellow 12ers:

I probably second that.

Phone Post
1/9/13 3:15 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda get annoyed when people hang crap on other people over join date...just because you joined this site recently does not necessarily mean you're a foob. Although it'll be good to see the 13'ers get ripped into (never personally had people hang crap on me over my join date though). 

Chicken!! (Kiwi phonetics for 'Check in')

1/9/13 5:58 AM
Juzz

Edited: 01/09/13 5:59 AM

You know you're a 13er when you've been watching since UFC 1 and join dates don't matter, like that one doesn't get said every year lol.

Edit: Why do I have a blue name lol? I don't even post here. Well, guess there's always a time to start.

1/9/13 7:28 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yey, I'm popular in this thread!
1/9/13 7:47 AM
Garuda2359
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello to the UG! 12er's solid, thick, tight all day!

P.s. WAR ROBBIE! Phone Post
1/9/13 7:59 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

12er Here sir reporting for duty

JUST BLEED
1/9/13 8:00 AM
Drapht
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Present and accounted for Phone Post
1/9/13 8:41 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/09/13 8:41 AM

TTT
1/9/13 8:41 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/09/13 8:42 AM

Double
1/9/13 8:44 AM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - 
JBASS -

I kinda get annoyed when people hang crap on other people over join date...just because you joined this site recently does not necessarily mean you're a foob. Although it'll be good to see the 13'ers get ripped into (never personally had people hang crap on me over my join date though). 

Chicken!! (Kiwi phonetics for 'Check in')

True , and add tho the fact that earlier join dates can be bought. Phone Post

12ers right now with 3 of the 8 top threads in the forum (although one is sad as hell lol). One random 12er has 2 in the top 8 :)

We're not NOOBS (at least most - I hope), let folks try to use more logic supporting their point of view over ours then we can supply, F the join date!
1/9/13 8:54 AM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 33. When I was 14 I got one of those illegal black boxes from my uncle to watch boxing ppv's for free. Every other weekend there was this new breed of fighting though.. Violent fighting that had this 14 year old grinning ear to ear. I remember UFC, but I also remember watching this thing called Pride. Once the black box got shut down it was a few years til my buddy invited me over to his house, and I saw this Matt Hughes guy run across the ring with Trigg after being sacked in the nuts, and slam him on his back. That was it! Never missed a single fight since! UFC, Pride, K1, WEC, Strikeforce, Dream, Bellator, etc, it didn't matter, I couldn't get enough!

Oh yah, almost forgot, 12er checkin' in! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:09 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

JROTT - I'm 33. When I was 14 I got one of those illegal black boxes from my uncle to watch boxing ppv's for free. Every other weekend there was this new breed of fighting though.. Violent fighting that had this 14 year old grinning ear to ear. I remember UFC, but I also remember watching this thing called Pride. Once the black box got shut down it was a few years til my buddy invited me over to his house, and I saw this Matt Hughes guy run across the ring with Trigg after being sacked in the nuts, and slam him on his back. That was it! Never missed a single fight since! UFC, Pride, K1, WEC, Strikeforce, Dream, Bellator, etc, it didn't matter, I couldn't get enough!

Oh yah, almost forgot, 12er checkin' in! Phone Post
Awesome times... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.