UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/26/13 4:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just tell them you're Canadian - Problem. Fucking. Solved. Phone Post

IIRC, didn't Rory accept VADA testing?

Didn't he get injured before that could happen? Phone Post

I fucking love this argument.  It cracks me up every time.  The thought that a fighter would purposely cut himself over his eye so as to avoid VADA testing for a couple months, when he could've just declined it in the first place, is just so illogical and retarded.

3/26/13 4:20 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:24 PM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

But seriously, I wasn't mad.

3/26/13 4:27 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ers make me sick.
3/26/13 4:28 PM

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

3/26/13 4:31 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

3/26/13 4:31 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:32 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

Haha solid Phone Post
3/26/13 4:35 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post

I know, I know. Your post was a simple question, and I just used it as a platform to rip into any Rory haters that might be lurking.

3/26/13 4:35 PM

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

Can't see shit cap'n Phone Post

Get to a PC!

3/26/13 4:37 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -

I.know what you meant. This motherfucker's getting all mad for no reason and shit Phone Post

You're not gonna wind me up this time, brah.  You have no idea how unbelievably not mad I am right now.

3/26/13 6:00 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damnit, lookss like I missed the powwow goin on. If anyone's interested, I might be going to jail for murder sometime this week Phone Post
3/26/13 6:04 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/26/13 6:05 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^my serious face. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:05 PM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -  God damnit, lookss like I missed the powwow goin on. If anyone's interested, I might be going to jail for murder sometime this week Phone Post

What?

3/26/13 6:32 PM
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a new job as a delivery driver a few weeks ago, guy I regularaly ride with has been out the last couple days so my work stuck me a temporary guy. I swear to god, this guy is fucking retarded. Not only does he not know how to drive the truck, but the stupid fucker doesn't know the surrounding area, which wouldn't be too bad, excpet the asshole left the gps at the warehouse AND didn't look up any directions before we left. So all through the day, I'm going on fucking joyrides through these deliveries (fucker almost tried to skip stopping for lunch bc deliveries were taking too long, but he's the only one w a bagged lunc) and this dude won't shut the fuck up about anything. Conversation with him is a live stream of his goddamn thoughts, 90% of which is just shit he sees. Then any time we get to a house, this fucker is making me do most the heavy lifting because "he's just a warehouse guy and its not his job". Fuck him, but he has a point. So I suck it up, go on about the fucking deliveries, put up w his bossieness, his ineptitude, the stupid shit he says and does, all the while telling myself that its not his fault he's stuck doin this shit and hopefully ill have a new partner tomorrow. Get back to the warehouse, tells me he had a blast today, really glad that he volunteered to be on truck, and said he's gonna think about doing it tomorrow.

I told him if I see him on truck w me tomorrow, I'm stabbing him in the throat with my fucking box cutter. I'm so pissed right now I'm seriously considering following through. Pics of the retard fuck to come Phone Post
3/26/13 6:53 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
3/26/13 6:58 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
Purely hypothetical. You don't think that i intentionally deceived you in an attempt to garner interest in a less dramatic story, did you?? Who do you think i am, the ug news feed? Phone Post
3/26/13 7:02 PM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
Purely hypothetical. You don't think that i intentionally deceived you in an attempt to garner interest in a less dramatic story, did you?? Who do you think i am, the ug news feed? Phone Post

So do you actually have pics of this guy?

3/26/13 7:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -
Lol touché. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:54 PM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 

So do you actually have pics of this guy?

http://m1284.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kinggo10100/20130326_172336_zps3868305c.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1 Phone Post
3/26/13 10:06 PM

I don't know how to do any of that shit Phone Post
3/26/13 10:08 PM

3/26/13 10:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Dude looks shady as fuck Phone Post
3/28/13 8:40 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

fedor_saku_wand - I dont want to have to read 50 pages to figure out whats happening here.... cliffs?
Started off as a 12er appreciation thread and turned into somewhat of a safe haven or the go-to place for 12ers, if you will. Now we just shoot the shit. Many GIF memories and vote ups occurred. Nothing but positivity. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.