UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/26/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Touches home plate
3/26/13 3:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up fools Phone Post
3/26/13 3:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a blood test today.  Flipped the fuck out.

3/26/13 3:40 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm do tell Phone Post
3/26/13 3:46 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad aids?? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:50 PM
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing wrong with the blood test results, I'm just terrified of needles.

I was in line behind these two ladies, who both did their tests with no problems.  Meanwhile, I'm pacing back and forth, sweating furiously and trying to talk myself into being a man and just getting it done.

When it was finally my turn, I had to tell the lady who has administering to give me a minute 3 or 4 times because I couldn't sack up and do it.  I finally summoned the courage, and as usual it didn't hurt, and I've felt like a pussy ever since.

3/26/13 3:57 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a baby. :) Phone Post
3/26/13 3:59 PM
UGCTT_ JROCKONE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12er checking in Phone Post
3/26/13 4:03 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

What a let down. I was expecting something worth reading and instead you reveal that your afraid of fucking needles? Gtfo here with that taylor made shit bro.

Lol I keed I keed. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:05 PM

If I ever become a pro fighter and decline VADA testing, I'm counting on you guys to back me up when I say that I'm afraid of needle testing.

3/26/13 4:07 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

1200 Phone Post
3/26/13 4:07 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just tell them you're Canadian - Problem. Fucking. Solved. Phone Post

IIRC, didn't Rory accept VADA testing?

3/26/13 4:09 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just tell them you're Canadian - Problem. Fucking. Solved. Phone Post

Didn't he get injured before that could happen? Phone Post
3/26/13 4:17 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

Didn't he get injured before that could happen? Phone Post

I fucking love this argument.  It cracks me up every time.  The thought that a fighter would purposely cut himself over his eye so as to avoid VADA testing for a couple months, when he could've just declined it in the first place, is just so illogical and retarded.

3/26/13 4:20 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:24 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

But seriously, I wasn't mad.

3/26/13 4:27 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ers make me sick.
3/26/13 4:28 PM

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

3/26/13 4:31 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

3/26/13 4:31 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:32 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

Haha solid Phone Post
3/26/13 4:35 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post

I know, I know. Your post was a simple question, and I just used it as a platform to rip into any Rory haters that might be lurking.

3/26/13 4:35 PM

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

Can't see shit cap'n Phone Post

Get to a PC!

3/26/13 4:37 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -

I.know what you meant. This motherfucker's getting all mad for no reason and shit Phone Post

You're not gonna wind me up this time, brah.  You have no idea how unbelievably not mad I am right now.

3/26/13 6:00 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damnit, lookss like I missed the powwow goin on. If anyone's interested, I might be going to jail for murder sometime this week Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.