UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/25/13 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_FawkingxD
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry some of you lost your bets! I voted a round for the most bad ass year of the UG!

3/26/13 11:55 AM
LeastLegit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost a screen name bet but I don't matter because I am almost a 11er. Phone Post
3/26/13 1:14 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Touches home plate
3/26/13 3:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up fools Phone Post
3/26/13 3:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a blood test today.  Flipped the fuck out.

3/26/13 3:40 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm do tell Phone Post
3/26/13 3:46 PM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad aids?? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:50 PM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing wrong with the blood test results, I'm just terrified of needles.

I was in line behind these two ladies, who both did their tests with no problems.  Meanwhile, I'm pacing back and forth, sweating furiously and trying to talk myself into being a man and just getting it done.

When it was finally my turn, I had to tell the lady who has administering to give me a minute 3 or 4 times because I couldn't sack up and do it.  I finally summoned the courage, and as usual it didn't hurt, and I've felt like a pussy ever since.

3/26/13 3:57 PM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a baby. :) Phone Post
3/26/13 3:59 PM
UGCTT_ JROCKONE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12er checking in Phone Post
3/26/13 4:03 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

What a let down. I was expecting something worth reading and instead you reveal that your afraid of fucking needles? Gtfo here with that taylor made shit bro.

Lol I keed I keed. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:05 PM

If I ever become a pro fighter and decline VADA testing, I'm counting on you guys to back me up when I say that I'm afraid of needle testing.

3/26/13 4:07 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

1200 Phone Post
3/26/13 4:07 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just tell them you're Canadian - Problem. Fucking. Solved. Phone Post

IIRC, didn't Rory accept VADA testing?

3/26/13 4:09 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just tell them you're Canadian - Problem. Fucking. Solved. Phone Post

Didn't he get injured before that could happen? Phone Post
3/26/13 4:17 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

Didn't he get injured before that could happen? Phone Post

I fucking love this argument.  It cracks me up every time.  The thought that a fighter would purposely cut himself over his eye so as to avoid VADA testing for a couple months, when he could've just declined it in the first place, is just so illogical and retarded.

3/26/13 4:20 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:24 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

But seriously, I wasn't mad.

3/26/13 4:27 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ers make me sick.
3/26/13 4:28 PM

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

3/26/13 4:31 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

3/26/13 4:31 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol whoa brotha I never said that he did, nor did I insinuate it. I was simply asking a valid question. Phone Post

I ain't even mad doe.  Simply defending my soon-to-be favourite fighter's honour.

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:32 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

meco24 - 12ers make me sick.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't an 11er thread with over 1200 posts that you could post in.

Haha solid Phone Post
3/26/13 4:35 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

I know you weren't mad, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to give off the impression that Rory was ducking VADA testing. Phone Post

I know, I know. Your post was a simple question, and I just used it as a platform to rip into any Rory haters that might be lurking.

3/26/13 4:35 PM

why was thatkickdidnthuroooh so mad?

Can't see shit cap'n Phone Post

Get to a PC!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.