UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/26/13 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/26/13 6:05 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^my serious face. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:05 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -  God damnit, lookss like I missed the powwow goin on. If anyone's interested, I might be going to jail for murder sometime this week Phone Post

What?

3/26/13 6:32 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a new job as a delivery driver a few weeks ago, guy I regularaly ride with has been out the last couple days so my work stuck me a temporary guy. I swear to god, this guy is fucking retarded. Not only does he not know how to drive the truck, but the stupid fucker doesn't know the surrounding area, which wouldn't be too bad, excpet the asshole left the gps at the warehouse AND didn't look up any directions before we left. So all through the day, I'm going on fucking joyrides through these deliveries (fucker almost tried to skip stopping for lunch bc deliveries were taking too long, but he's the only one w a bagged lunc) and this dude won't shut the fuck up about anything. Conversation with him is a live stream of his goddamn thoughts, 90% of which is just shit he sees. Then any time we get to a house, this fucker is making me do most the heavy lifting because "he's just a warehouse guy and its not his job". Fuck him, but he has a point. So I suck it up, go on about the fucking deliveries, put up w his bossieness, his ineptitude, the stupid shit he says and does, all the while telling myself that its not his fault he's stuck doin this shit and hopefully ill have a new partner tomorrow. Get back to the warehouse, tells me he had a blast today, really glad that he volunteered to be on truck, and said he's gonna think about doing it tomorrow.

I told him if I see him on truck w me tomorrow, I'm stabbing him in the throat with my fucking box cutter. I'm so pissed right now I'm seriously considering following through. Pics of the retard fuck to come Phone Post
3/26/13 6:53 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
3/26/13 6:58 PM
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
Purely hypothetical. You don't think that i intentionally deceived you in an attempt to garner interest in a less dramatic story, did you?? Who do you think i am, the ug news feed? Phone Post
3/26/13 7:02 PM
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - So hypothetically speaking, you might end up in the slammer? Phone Post
Purely hypothetical. You don't think that i intentionally deceived you in an attempt to garner interest in a less dramatic story, did you?? Who do you think i am, the ug news feed? Phone Post

So do you actually have pics of this guy?

3/26/13 7:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -
Lol touché. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:54 PM

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 

So do you actually have pics of this guy?

http://m1284.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kinggo10100/20130326_172336_zps3868305c.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1 Phone Post
3/26/13 10:06 PM

I don't know how to do any of that shit Phone Post
3/26/13 10:08 PM

3/26/13 10:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Dude looks shady as fuck Phone Post
3/28/13 8:40 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

fedor_saku_wand - I dont want to have to read 50 pages to figure out whats happening here.... cliffs?
Started off as a 12er appreciation thread and turned into somewhat of a safe haven or the go-to place for 12ers, if you will. Now we just shoot the shit. Many GIF memories and vote ups occurred. Nothing but positivity. Phone Post
3/28/13 8:41 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Except for KingGo's aspiration to murder that fellow in the picture above Phone Post
3/28/13 12:26 PM
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New app rocks vu the 12ers when i blue later Phone Post
3/28/13 5:13 PM
sa80teur
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13er over here! Unlucky for some (I.e. you) :oP Phone Post
3/28/13 5:14 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Never the less, Hendricks/GSP it is. How do you guys see that playing out? I think GSP takes it with a UD. The fight probably stays standing for a while and Hendricks will probably look for that left all day, but chances are he won't find it. Allowing GSP to use his speedy jab and a few kicks to close the distance. Unfortunately. Phone Post
3/28/13 5:15 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

sa80teur - 13er over here! Unlucky for some (I.e. you) :oP Phone Post
How is that unlucky for us? Your in a 12er based thread bro Phone Post
3/28/13 5:19 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checkin in with my 12er brethren, its been some time.

Anderson P, you get that name back yet?

3/28/13 5:29 PM

One thing that disappointed me about Condit's gameplan was his propensity to go for low-percentage moves.  Often times I thought he had Hendricks hurt up against the cage, and he insisted on trying to hit him with a front kick or a flying knee, when I thought it would have been more prudent to simply unload with punches.

Rory was the master of this against BJ.  When he got BJ against the fence, he picked him apart with excellent shot selection.  He stuck to body kicks and punches, and would mix up the two to keep BJ guessing.  Condit would've benefited from this.

3/28/13 5:33 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sa80teur - 13er over here! Unlucky for some (I.e. you) :oP Phone Post

3/28/13 5:33 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

SubbedZER0 -

Checkin in with my 12er brethren, its been some time.

Anderson P, you get that name back yet?

2 more days. Its been 2 fucking months lol Phone Post
3/28/13 5:38 PM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  ^Dude, swear to god I just finished watching that whole fight on my pc like half an hour ago lol. I had time to watch one awesome fight, and I chose that one Phone Post

It was like a mix of GSP's calculated destruction and Nick's reckless but savage beatdown

3/28/13 5:43 PM
OGT
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 I think Phone Post
3/28/13 5:43 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 5:44 PM

R U ready to rumble? Who U got Gus or Mousasi?

I got Mousasi

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.