UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/28/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Touches home plate

3/28/13 5:45 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
SubbedZER0 -

Checkin in with my 12er brethren, its been some time.

Anderson P, you get that name back yet?

2 more days. Its been 2 fucking months lol Phone Post

Congrats my man.

I've only lost a one monther so far. I'm lucky.

3/28/13 5:59 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - 
Lazer MMA -
Lazer MMA - 
Touches home plate

One time is enough
Phone Post

haha, WTF you could not see my edit above of the 1st post? LOL. Yourapp is shot LOL

"R U ready to rumble? Who U got Gus or Mousasi?

I got Mousasi"

You see

Lazer MMA -
Touches home plate

just looks better!
3/28/13 6:13 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 03/28/13 6:13 PM

LOL, no way bro. It's a 50/50 in my eyes to clarify. I'm rooting for Mousasi though. I don't want to give the impression I'm betting that shit because there is NO way I will! Still licking my wounds from JDS fight (although GSP brought me back).

Can you see the edit I did was referring to now BTW, and how the quote looks cooler?

Can anyone remember that clown that lost the SN bet to me on Diaz BTW? He's in hiding, if you see him tell him to report here for naming, we'll all hook him up.
3/28/13 6:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's his SN Lazer? Phone Post
3/28/13 6:20 PM
Lazer MMA

That's what I just asked, if anyone remembered LOL, I'm not looking through threads to find him LOL
3/28/13 6:21 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ohh yea I see now. That fucker Phone Post
3/28/13 7:32 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This app update rules Phone Post 3.0
3/28/13 7:32 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

rrefs -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

One thing that disappointed me about Condit's gameplan was his propensity to go for low-percentage moves.  Often times I thought he had Hendricks hurt up against the cage, and he insisted on trying to hit him with a front kick or a flying knee, when I thought it would have been more prudent to simply unload with punches.

Rory was the master of this against BJ.  When he got BJ against the fence, he picked him apart with excellent shot selection.  He stuck to body kicks and punches, and would mix up the two to keep BJ guessing.  Condit would've benefited from this.

Very sad match(BJ/Rory), BJ had nothing for Rory. BJ's cornermen had less than what Penn had for Rory...
^^^ I went into this match halfhearted because I knew I would be upset at the end. Huge Penn fan, but IMO Rory would have been too much for him even if his corner men were different and he was on his A game. BJ at LW was a completely different animal. Phone Post
3/28/13 8:12 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
rrefs -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

One thing that disappointed me about Condit's gameplan was his propensity to go for low-percentage moves.  Often times I thought he had Hendricks hurt up against the cage, and he insisted on trying to hit him with a front kick or a flying knee, when I thought it would have been more prudent to simply unload with punches.

Rory was the master of this against BJ.  When he got BJ against the fence, he picked him apart with excellent shot selection.  He stuck to body kicks and punches, and would mix up the two to keep BJ guessing.  Condit would've benefited from this.

Very sad match(BJ/Rory), BJ had nothing for Rory. BJ's cornermen had less than what Penn had for Rory...
^^^ I went into this match halfhearted because I knew I would be upset at the end. Huge Penn fan, but IMO Rory would have been too much for him even if his corner men were different and he was on his A game. BJ at LW was a completely different animal. Phone Post

The BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez fight was one of the most dominant performances in MMA history.  Just look at the fucking stats.

70-8 in sig strikes! 143-8 in total strikes! 53% strike accuracy to 7% strike accuracy. 0-27 on takedown attempts.

It was a fucking massacre.

3/28/13 8:39 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Oh man after that performance, I was convinced no one was taking that title for a long time. Then Edgar came along and pulled off one of the biggest upsets in mma history. The same night Anderson made a complete fool out of himself against Maia lol. Was a pretty fucked up night in Abu Dhabi Phone Post
3/29/13 3:10 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

So what you guys got planned for Easter? And anybody off work tomorrow? Phone Post
3/29/13 5:26 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  So what you guys got planned for Easter? And anybody off work tomorrow? Phone Post

Gunna go and do some Bluefin tuna fishing on Sunday if the weather holds out, at around $30/lb we are hoping for a couple fish around the 50-60lb mark. Makes the trip worth it :)

3/29/13 10:41 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

JBASS -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  So what you guys got planned for Easter? And anybody off work tomorrow? Phone Post

Gunna go and do some Bluefin tuna fishing on Sunday if the weather holds out, at around $30/lb we are hoping for a couple fish around the 50-60lb mark. Makes the trip worth it :)

Your in Australia right bud? Phone Post
3/29/13 10:55 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
JBASS -

Sure am mate!! 

3/29/13 11:00 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

JBASS -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
JBASS -

Sure am mate!! 

Awesome! I bet the marine life on the Aussie waters are just beautiful. Phone Post
3/29/13 11:06 AM
JBASS

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
JBASS -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
JBASS -

Sure am mate!! 

Awesome! I bet the marine life on the Aussie waters are just beautiful. Phone Post

Yeah all around Australia we have beautiful waterways, but I am an oceanic guy personally and have spent tens of thousands of hours on the pacific ocean. We've got some of the best gamefishing in the world with Marlin in some areas over 1000lb. Not to mention all the dolphins, whales and other animals out there that I get to see up close on a regular basis. I've got a youtube channel that's mostly videos of us catching Marlin, I'm slightly derranged!! lol.

3/29/13 11:48 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Deranged? No. Living life? Yes. Phone Post
3/29/13 11:55 AM
JBASS

Edited: 03/29/13 11:56 AM

Good point, I do love doing it. When you tell people that you catch fish that average between 180-300lb with occasional 'pigs' of up to 800lb off the thriving metropolis of Sydney, they tend to look at you in disbelief. I used to do up to 30 days of fishing during the summer months and have seen hundreds of beautiful gamefish released with scientific research tags in their backs. It's the kind of addiction that has made my father and I spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on boats, gear and fuel in order to chase those majestic beasts of the sea. 

OK, I'm getting a bit too wound up here. Instead of deranged, let's just say passionate with a hint of obsession lol

3/29/13 12:00 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:07 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -

Good point, I do love doing it. When you tell people that you catch fish that average between 180-300lb with occasional 'pigs' of up to 800lb off the thriving metropolis of Sydney, they tend to look at you in disbelief. I used to do up to 30 days of fishing during the summer months and have seen hundreds of beautiful gamefish released with scientific research tags in their backs. It's the kind of addiction that has made my father and I spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on boats, gear and fuel in order to chase those majestic beasts of the sea. 

OK, I'm getting a bit too wound up here. Instead of deranged, let's just say passionate with a hint of obsession lol

That sounds amazing. To me it does, at least Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:12 PM
JBASS

Edited: 03/29/13 12:12 PM

Here, check out some of my gamefishing videos guys. This is what I've enjoyed off the east coast of Australia for nearly 20 years. It's only with modern advancements in cameras that I have been able to start getting footage and make movies out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jordythebassist

3/29/13 12:12 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Voted up all through app!!.....oh wait.... :'(

(Insert crying father on intervention GIF here) Phone Post
3/29/13 12:13 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

JBASS -

Here, check out some of my gamefishing videos guys. This is what I've enjoyed off the east coast of Australia for nearly 20 years. It's only with modern advancements in cameras that I have been able to start getting footage and make movies out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jordythebassist

Will def. check em out at PC, J Phone Post
3/29/13 2:08 PM
Evildazza
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I to old to post...!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.