UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/31/13 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
TEX4N - Voting y'all up!! Phone Post 3.0

back at ya mate!!

I also see you've lost your mud name, welcome to the blue club :)

It was a gift. From fellow 12'er th1s guy. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 4:22 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - Hope y'all are having a good one.

Happy easter from ya boy! Phone Post 3.0
Same to you . And Happy Easter to you too! Phone Post
3/31/13 5:32 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how is this thread getting bumped? give it a rest OP. All the real men with 12 dates have long since been banned and banished to 13er land
3/31/13 5:42 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - how is this thread getting bumped? give it a rest OP. All the real men with 12 dates have long since been banned and banished to 13er land

Listen, I know it must have been rough getting banned

You're still a 12er to me dammit!!!!

3/31/13 6:53 PM
Wicked smahtMF

Anderson P. Sonnen - 
Wicked smahtMF - how is this thread getting bumped? give it a rest OP. All the real men with 12 dates have long since been banned and banished to 13er land

Listen, I know it must have been rough getting banned

You're still a 12er to me dammit!!!!

ur right. i dont deserve this fucking date god dammit!!! lol
4/1/13 3:36 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

PUMPED

4/1/13 3:54 PM
UKD12
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real late to the show, but CHECKING IN!

12ers gonna have glitchy apps... Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:10 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelle Waterson is so hhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

4/1/13 4:12 PM
Blazing Knees

It smells like a steaming pot of batshit in this thread.

You're the scourge of the UG, you 12ers.
4/1/13 4:39 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - It smells like a steaming pot of batshit in this thread.

Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 6:33 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Blazing Knees - It smells like a steaming pot of batshit in this thread.

4/1/13 11:33 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

First "IN" GIF

testing

4/2/13 12:36 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

FIrst ROMO

4/2/13 3:16 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

NEW AVATAR

4/2/13 3:23 AM
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - 

NEW AVATAR

I like it.

4/2/13 3:24 AM

APS - who do you like more, Chael or Andy?

4/2/13 3:30 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

APS - who do you like more, Chael or Andy?

Anderson. Because his personality inside and outside of the cage suits my interests more. I've been following Anderson's career longer as well.

I've been watching Chael since bodog and I wasn't always a fan of his style, but he always brought it. Very entertaining. Grew on me immensely so he became one of my favs. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:32 AM
SakuEar
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a 12'er, what's the problem? I love the sport and was on other forums, but decided to come to the best forum on the planet at the UG. I love the sport, and am an aspiring MMA journalist. What is the problem with 12'ers?
4/2/13 3:37 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

SakuEar - I am a 12'er, what's the problem? I love the sport and was on other forums, but decided to come to the best forum on the planet at the UG. I love the sport, and am an aspiring MMA journalist. What is the problem with 12'ers?
12ers are the solution, you've got it all wrong ;) Phone Post
4/2/13 3:44 AM
SakuEar
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - 
SakuEar - I am a 12'er, what's the problem? I love the sport and was on other forums, but decided to come to the best forum on the planet at the UG. I love the sport, and am an aspiring MMA journalist. What is the problem with 12'ers?
12ers are the solution, you've got it all wrong ;) Phone Post

Well, I am glad. The date that you join a forum does not express your love or knowledge of the sport. I don't post much, but I would like to continue posting here. I have seen some older members talkin' crap to 12'ers, but i think we receive a negative stereotype, and people think we are just bleed fans!
4/2/13 3:51 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SakuEar - I am a 12'er, what's the problem? I love the sport and was on other forums, but decided to come to the best forum on the planet at the UG. I love the sport, and am an aspiring MMA journalist. What is the problem with 12'ers?

The problem is that previous members like Warzone209, Jimmy Rustler and Thaiguy were 12'ers and brought a bad rep for a lot of us. Whilst we only joined this forum last year, it doesn't indicate that our knowledge of MMA is more infantile than anyone who has joined earlier than us. You can easily tell by reading our posts throughout the UG. Plus, we've had members who have joined over ten years ago commenting on how there were many solid posters with great opinions and abilities to hold decent debates without it skyrocketing to just empty threats and name calling. 

However, it does seem that the crop of 13'ers that have come through seems to be filled with a lot of trolls and people who are blatant foobs trying to pretend that they were front row at UFC 1. There are a few good ones in there, 'MMA Lives Here' is actually a pretty good contributor from what I've seen

4/2/13 4:08 AM
SakuEar

JBASS - 
SakuEar - I am a 12'er, what's the problem? I love the sport and was on other forums, but decided to come to the best forum on the planet at the UG. I love the sport, and am an aspiring MMA journalist. What is the problem with 12'ers?

The problem is that previous members like Warzone209, Jimmy Rustler and Thaiguy were 12'ers and brought a bad rep for a lot of us. Whilst we only joined this forum last year, it doesn't indicate that our knowledge of MMA is more infantile than anyone who has joined earlier than us. You can easily tell by reading our posts throughout the UG. Plus, we've had members who have joined over ten years ago commenting on how there were many solid posters with great opinions and abilities to hold decent debates without it skyrocketing to just empty threats and name calling. 

However, it does seem that the crop of 13'ers that have come through seems to be filled with a lot of trolls and people who are blatant foobs trying to pretend that they were front row at UFC 1. There are a few good ones in there, 'MMA Lives Here' is actually a pretty good contributor from what I've seen

Well, I will not pretend that I was front row at UFC 1. In fact, I got into MMA after watching BJ Penn vs GSP 1 on UFC unleashed back on spike tv. I was instantly hooked and went back and watched the legends of the sports. I found a website that had fighter's entire fight libraries, (most have been taken down by now) and I was immediately in love with the sport, and the characters that the sport has. I watched all of Bas' fights, all of BJ's fights, GSP's fights Randy's fights, Fedor's fights, Cro Cop's fights among others. Then I heard about this guy named Kazushi Sakuraba, and that is when i became a true fan. After seeing Saku, and watching his entire career, I watched every fight card i could. I am now an aspiring MMA journalist, and I want to report on this sport in the way it should be reported-- with dignity, respect and professionalism. 12ers can be true fans too!
4/2/13 4:12 AM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -

NEW AVATAR

Fucking awesome dude Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:13 AM
FanDivide
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -

FIrst ROMO

I like it! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 4:21 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SakuEar - 
JBASS - 

Well, I will not pretend that I was front row at UFC 1. In fact, I got into MMA after watching BJ Penn vs GSP 1 on UFC unleashed back on spike tv. I was instantly hooked and went back and watched the legends of the sports. I found a website that had fighter's entire fight libraries, (most have been taken down by now) and I was immediately in love with the sport, and the characters that the sport has. I watched all of Bas' fights, all of BJ's fights, GSP's fights Randy's fights, Fedor's fights, Cro Cop's fights among others. Then I heard about this guy named Kazushi Sakuraba, and that is when i became a true fan. After seeing Saku, and watching his entire career, I watched every fight card i could. I am now an aspiring MMA journalist, and I want to report on this sport in the way it should be reported-- with dignity, respect and professionalism. 12ers can be true fans too!

My friend, I never insinuated that at all - just referring to the 13'ers who now post when I made that comment about UFC 1. 

But good on you for actually going back and learning about the sport, I did the same thing when I was a teen (before y'all ask, I'm 25 lol) and now have a wealth of knowledge whilst there is still so much that I still don't know. And I can admit that. 

Hopefully you can be a little more original than Ariel Helwani, whose first question Dana usually knows without even seeing his notes. Make sure you give us the link to any of your work, this is some kind of weird 12'er support group lol :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.