UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

4/3/13 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -

VOTED UP LAST 3 PAGES

Back at ya !!

All of y'all !! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 10:18 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post

What for?.....nevermind that, I can about imagine.

4/3/13 11:46 PM
kickasspoolparty
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Confusing thread is confusing Phone Post
4/4/13 12:22 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post
Did you get ur shit pushed in?!? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 12:42 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post

For what?

4/4/13 12:53 AM
JJipp03
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yay!!
4/4/13 1:34 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"AMA" doesn't answer his questions. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 1:54 AM
TEX4N

^yup Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 1:56 AM
TEX4N

JJipp03 - yay!!

Vu for ur troubles :) Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 2:07 AM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think this thread will ever end

4/4/13 2:20 AM
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/13 2:24 AM

Kelvin Gastelum repping the 12ers!!

4/4/13 2:30 AM
TEX4N

Always welcome !!...

If you're a 12'er !!! ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 5:12 AM
Soup Nazi
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/4/13 5:48 AM
shallowkal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched mma before ufc 1, stole ultimate combat nhb videos because i was too young to buy them. Took a break for a few years and remember being in a pub about 2000 and seeing ufc on the telly using 4 ounce gloves and thought what the fuck happened to bare knuckle.

glad to be a 12'er. Phone Post
4/4/13 7:52 AM
Lazer MMA

Well there is a lot of want to be a 12ers. Like that 13er with all 5 of his posts here. 10ers, 9ers in the thread all that want to be 12ers.

Can't blame them much, the year of solid gold.
4/4/13 11:41 PM
TEX4N

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
TEX4N -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post
Did you get ur shit pushed in?!? Phone Post 3.0
I'm a pusher, bro Phone Post
That you are, that you are Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 2:45 AM

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

For what?

Not sure, most likely for my "Why don't all Christians convert to Islam?" thread on the OG :) Phone Post

It's an important question. Plus, if you haven't been frozen at least once on this site, you're doing something wrong.

And yes, I have been frozen before.

4/5/13 2:48 AM
redrum85
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reprezent Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 6:30 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

For what?

Not sure, most likely for my "Why don't all Christians convert to Islam?" thread on the OG :) Phone Post

It's an important question. Plus, if you haven't been frozen at least once on this site, you're doing something wrong.

Never been frozen, could probably count on both hands how many times I have been voted down. 

Should I just quit already? lol

4/5/13 9:33 AM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Place is better than shitdog. Phone Post
4/5/13 11:48 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - Place is better than shitdog. Phone Post
Of course this place is better than Shitdick, there's no questioning that my friend. Phone Post
4/5/13 11:49 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

crossfire - Whats up retards ? Myself just got in the car heading down to Stockholm , only 372miles to go.

Fucking sucks that Gus got pulled from the card but I'm hoping for some great fights , still some good matchups and it tends to be these events everybody complaining about who delivers anyway.

VTFU all around ! Phone Post 3.0
Big bummer, but you know its gonna be fuckin sweet regardless. Have fun bro Phone Post
4/5/13 11:57 AM
Wicked smahtMF

JBASS - 

For what?

Never been frozen, could probably count on both hands how many times I have been voted down. 

dont u ever get bored?
4/5/13 5:22 PM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 

For what?

dont u ever get bored?

Nope, I can have a debate with people and disagree with them without getting a flood of votedowns. It's all in the delivery ;)

I'd be bored if I couldn't post on this site and discuss MMA with like-minded people...

4/5/13 5:36 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

JBASS -
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 

For what?

dont u ever get bored?

Nope, I can have a debate with people and disagree with them without getting a flood of votedowns. It's all in the delivery ;)

I'd be bored if I couldn't post on this site and discuss MMA with like-minded people...

Agreed. And yeah this place smells of awesome. I put it into a metaphor as this forum is like my favorite pair of shoes. They're completely awesome to walk in and only some of the time, I might step in bubblegum or a random pet's pile of crap. All in all, it's the algorithm of awesome-ness. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.