UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

4/5/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post

For what?

Not sure, most likely for my "Why don't all Christians convert to Islam?" thread on the OG :) Phone Post

It's an important question. Plus, if you haven't been frozen at least once on this site, you're doing something wrong.

And yes, I have been frozen before.

Never been frozen, could probably count on both hands how many times I have been voted down. 

Should I just quit already? lol

dont u ever get bored?

Nope, I can have a debate with people and disagree with them without getting a flood of votedowns. It's all in the delivery ;)

I'd be bored if I couldn't post on this site and discuss MMA with like-minded people...

Just to clarify - I wasn't frozen from VDs.

And I share your opinion on having respectful MMA discussions! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 6:25 PM
TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been frozen twice for nudes lol Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 5:55 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Just got back from vote-down freeze AMA Phone Post

For what?

Not sure, most likely for my "Why don't all Christians convert to Islam?" thread on the OG :) Phone Post

It's an important question. Plus, if you haven't been frozen at least once on this site, you're doing something wrong.

Never been frozen, could probably count on both hands how many times I have been voted down. 

dont u ever get bored?

Nope, I can have a debate with people and disagree with them without getting a flood of votedowns. It's all in the delivery ;)

I'd be bored if I couldn't post on this site and discuss MMA with like-minded people...

if it happens that way naturally thats of course 100% the way to go. I just dont see how your "delivery" could be completely non-confrontational all the time without actively maing it so. im not going to change the way i want to say things just to avoid some clowns voting wrath. the point is null anyways because at least from my observations, you can NEVER please everyone on here. i really dont see how anyone could completely avoid freezes AND speak their fucking mind save straining to make sure every fucking comment/ thread is PC. to each his own
4/6/13 7:42 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cross, was it worth going to? Phone Post
4/6/13 8:15 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
Anderson P. Sonnen - Cross, was it worth going to? Phone Post
Yes i thought the whole card was great , some lackluster rounds here and there but i enjoyed it. My first live event so i guess that adds to it.

I'll give it a FUCK YES as a review , and the miss is hooked to so a trip to another event wont be far away. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome bro! Yeah I though it was a great card too. Your first? Sweet man glad you had a fun first time for all of us 12'ers Phone Post
4/6/13 8:34 PM
Night Hawk

Here!!!! Vote me up Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 9:29 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Night Hawk - Here!!!! Vote me up Phone Post 3.0
Will do when I get to PC Phone Post
4/6/13 9:31 PM
JBASS
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 

For what?

dont u ever get bored?

if it happens that way naturally thats of course 100% the way to go. I just dont see how your "delivery" could be completely non-confrontational all the time without actively maing it so. im not going to change the way i want to say things just to avoid some clowns voting wrath. the point is null anyways because at least from my observations, you can NEVER please everyone on here. i really dont see how anyone could completely avoid freezes AND speak their fucking mind save straining to make sure every fucking comment/ thread is PC. to each his own

It's not like I try to stay as non-confrontational as possible, if I did then I wouldn't debate my point with other people. It's more or less that I avoid using name calling and always express that what I am saying is my personal opinion. By doing that, you can generally say whatever you want. 

Oh, and I don't go around calling people faggots and I usually try to avoid swearing in my posts. I've been voted up whilst discussing a differing point of view with other members as well. We might've diasgreed but by just keeping it civil and actually explaining my point of view, one member voted me up every day for nearly 2 weeks. 

It's not like I am trying to please people on the UG or trying to suck up to anybody, I'd just rather have well-though, logical MMA discussion. Maybe I'm just like Switzerland or something lol

4/8/13 10:17 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -
Lol don't! He's a 10'er!! Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:18 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 04/08/13 10:20 AM

WTF go U have on the fox card boys????????

UFC on FOX 7 rocks!
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2158016&page=1
4/8/13 10:19 AM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
Touches home plate!

4/8/13 10:38 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

KZTT_FawkingxD -
Anderson P. Sonnen -
Lol don't! He's a 10'er!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol well then. I remember voting up 11ers at the beginning just cause they posted in here. So no discrimination from me. I even voted up that troll 13er haha. Phone Post
4/8/13 10:39 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - @JBASS - I see what you mean, and.if that works for you, then by all means keep it up, but let me play devil's advocate for a second here.

Last week, I got voted down so many times for a thread titled "Nick Diaz would beat Anderson Silva" that I was frozen for 48 hours.

Read my OP for yourself if you think I was doing anything other than expressing my opinion in that thread. Not only that, I was doing it in a respectful manner, which I admittedly don't do all the time. But I was voted down so many times by people who didn't even read my OP and just clicked a stupid button because they disagreed with me.

I was actually asked by a mod (through pm) if I wanted the thread to be deleted, to which I more or less said "no way".

This is an MMA forum where people are supposed to come to discuss their opinions, and even if mine was extremely unpopular, it was still my opinion. Phone Post
They asked if you wanted it to be deleted? Lol wow Phone Post
4/8/13 10:44 AM
TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 10:58 AM
Lazer MMA

JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 

For what?

dont u ever get bored?

It's not like I try to stay as non-confrontational as possible, if I did then I wouldn't debate my point with other people. It's more or less that I avoid using name calling and always express that what I am saying is my personal opinion. By doing that, you can generally say whatever you want. 

Oh, and I don't go around calling people faggots and I usually try to avoid swearing in my posts. I've been voted up whilst discussing a differing point of view with other members as well. We might've diasgreed but by just keeping it civil and actually explaining my point of view, one member voted me up every day for nearly 2 weeks. 

It's not like I am trying to please people on the UG or trying to suck up to anybody, I'd just rather have well-though, logical MMA discussion. Maybe I'm just like Switzerland or something lol

Oh all of this is trivial crap and nonsense if you express common sense (anti-Zuffa assertions, or question the record of a very popular fighter of the board based on facts).

A great example of this I just posted in bring back RVD thread (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2158047&page=3),It's the 7th post from the bottom FYI. Here in this thread I have given examples of getting trolled by Zuffa and AS trolls (links were supplied) when just posting as ever, and APS, Wolf taxes and others here have seen this happen recently in threads too. I felt you guys should have slammed the offenders more then you did BTW!
4/8/13 11:04 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
Anderson P. Sonnen -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - @JBASS - I see what you mean, and.if that works for you, then by all means keep it up, but let me play devil's advocate for a second here.

Last week, I got voted down so many times for a thread titled "Nick Diaz would beat Anderson Silva" that I was frozen for 48 hours.

Read my OP for yourself if you think I was doing anything other than expressing my opinion in that thread. Not only that, I was doing it in a respectful manner, which I admittedly don't do all the time. But I was voted down so many times by people who didn't even read my OP and just clicked a stupid button because they disagreed with me.

I was actually asked by a mod (through pm) if I wanted the thread to be deleted, to which I more or less said "no way".

This is an MMA forum where people are supposed to come to discuss their opinions, and even if mine was extremely unpopular, it was still my opinion. Phone Post
They asked if you wanted it to be deleted? Lol wow Phone Post
To this mod's credit, he only asked me because I was getting voted down so many times just for this thread. He basically said "I can delete the thread if you want."

It was a nice gesture by him. Phone Post
No I gathered that. The "wow" was for that sentiment. Pretty cool. Phone Post
4/8/13 11:07 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Lazer MMA -
JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
JBASS - 

For what?

dont u ever get bored?

Oh all of this is trivial crap and nonsense if you express common sense (anti-Zuffa assertions, or question the record of a very popular fighter of the board based on facts).

A great example of this I just posted in bring back RVD thread (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2158047&page=3),It's the 7th post from the bottom FYI. Here in this thread I have given examples of getting trolled by Zuffa and AS trolls (links were supplied) when just posting as ever, and APS, Wolf taxes and others here have seen this happen recently in threads too. I felt you guys should have slammed the offenders more then you did BTW!
I'm sorry that I'm a piece of shit, Lazer. Phone Post
4/8/13 11:07 AM
Lazer MMA

LOL, never said that! Stop
4/8/13 11:18 AM
Lazer MMA

No sir I can't agree. I told you I thought it was time to let go, so U R a friend but IMO U went over the top sir.
4/9/13 1:58 AM
JBASS
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NDN1F and Lazer,

It seems that over the past 12 months that Diaz threads have had the largest propensity for a VTFD flood than any other fighter. But it's not just Diaz threads, Fedor vs. AS is another one that ends up with half the contributors of a thread frozen. I typically avoid those threads because there are always two sides to the battle with loaded VTFD guns waiting to be fired.

Also NDN1F, reverse trolling trolls can be hazardous for anybody. I try not to feed them :)

4/9/13 2:04 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

JBASS - 

NDN1F and Lazer,

It seems that over the past 12 months that Diaz threads have had the largest propensity for a VTFD flood than any other fighter. But it's not just Diaz threads, Fedor vs. AS is another one that ends up with half the contributors of a thread frozen. I typically avoid those threads because there are always two sides to the battle with loaded VTFD guns waiting to be fired.

Also NDN1F, reverse trolling trolls can be hazardous for anybody. I try not to feed them :)

Agreed. I would much rather laugh at the troll victims than feed the perpetrators.

4/9/13 2:07 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -

NDN1F and Lazer,

It's always gotta be hostile with them vote down buttons. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/13 2:09 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Y'all mothafuckas just got voted up.

4/9/13 2:19 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

JBASS -

NDN1F and Lazer,

Nah, I'm 100% sure I can beat any of them at the little mind game they're trying to play :)

In all honesty, I think that trolls are good for a forum in sone since. They keep things from getting too serious or boring sometimes, and they keep people alert.

Honestly, I do a lot of shit that gets me labeled a troll, but I'm cool with being mislabeled. At the end of the day, it's the fucking internet for fuck's sake, am I right? Phone Post

hespect knuckles

agreed fren

4/9/13 2:26 AM
TEX4N

Smells like sex in here Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.