UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

4/13/13 8:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P. Sonnen
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bozy you're blue! Phone Post
4/13/13 8:20 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue crew ! Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 8:21 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted y'all up ! Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 8:39 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - Voted y'all up ! Phone Post 3.0

4/13/13 8:53 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

bozy -
Anderson P. Sonnen - Bozy you're blue! Phone Post
Be 200 vu for my man..and yes I'm blue.....had to give back Phone Post
Welcome to the blue side fren Phone Post
4/13/13 11:14 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Well that was pleasantly surprising. Kelvin good job bro. 12ers fuckin shit up. Phone Post
4/13/13 11:17 PM
TEX4N

Anderson P. Sonnen - Well that was pleasantly surprising. Kelvin good job bro. 12ers fuckin shit up. Phone Post
Agreed

Congrats brutha !!!

You deserve it !! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 10:55 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great tuf finale card overall. Really would've rather seen Dylan Andrews or Clint Hester on the main card though. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 11:28 AM
TEX4N

Yup

Fox 7 is pretty good too.

My picks

Bendo
Cormier and
Nick Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 11:28 AM
TEX4N

A couple of other good ones ! :D Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 11:36 AM
zebers3
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did I just see this thread now?
4/15/13 3:45 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

zebers3 - How did I just see this thread now?
You haven't been committing to the UG for a few months. Phone Post
4/15/13 3:52 PM
zebers3
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - 

I guess so, I apologize.
4/15/13 3:54 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

zebers3 -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 

I guess so, I apologize.
VTFU Phone Post
4/15/13 4:45 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Just started the frieza saga? Phone Post
4/15/13 4:54 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Ah yes the mighty ginyu force.

Majin Buu saga will always be my fav. Phone Post
4/15/13 4:56 PM
zebers3

Man DBZ is the greatest. I rewatched the entire thing in like a week a few years ago.

I'd prolly have to go with Cell Saga since I'm a Gohan fan and he killed then. But the Buu saga was friggin' great too.
4/15/13 5:01 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

zebers3 - Man DBZ is the greatest. I rewatched the entire thing in like a week a few years ago.

I'd prolly have to go with Cell Saga since I'm a Gohan fan and he killed then. But the Buu saga was friggin' great too.
Cell saga is my second fav. Cell is my favorite DBZ villian. I remember thinking that no one would stop him without Goku. I was more or less right. Phone Post
4/15/13 5:17 PM
Captain Epic
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*rolls in like the fonz* "ayyyyyy!" i guess i never officially checked in..musta been because i was ashamed of my name being muddy. now its on to better and bluer things! whats good 12ers?!? Phone Post
4/15/13 6:55 PM
TEX4N

TEX4N - Yup

Fox 7 is pretty good too.

My picks

Bendo
Cormier and
Nick Phone Post 3.0
Fucking idiot..

I meant *nate not nick Phone Post 3.0
4/15/13 7:52 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Captain Epic - *rolls in like the fonz* "ayyyyyy!" i guess i never officially checked in..musta been because i was ashamed of my name being muddy. now its on to better and bluer things! whats good 12ers?!? Phone Post
Welcome to your safe haven you 12er son of a bitch you :)

VU Phone Post
4/15/13 9:18 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just posted the below to Kirik's thread "Your favorite MMA quotes? Still need HoF writers!'

Thought you guys would like it! Enjoy boys

"to all the fighters, I fear no man. You get in the cage with me, and it's going to be a war" - Hendo

"If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie.

"The Very essence of martial arts is the thirst for knowledge and the truth about ourselves" - Frank Shamrock

“Let an opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let an opponent smash into your flesh and you fracture his bone; let an opponent fracture your bone and you take his life! Do not be concerned with your escaping safely; lay your life before him!” - Bruce Lee

"Fedors punches sound like a buffalo getting hit with a baseball bat" Pride announcer

"I spent the night at a bar and he spent the night at a hospital, who do you think won?" - BJ

"i was doing this when bj was still in his fathers nutsack!" - Renzo

"I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." Tank

"Silva you got one coming. Little ass ninja you better keep your ass down at 185 buddy, cheatin MOTHERFU.....I better watch my language my moms watchin" - Mark Coleman

" Anderson Silva's Muay Thai is like watching a ballet of violence." - Rogan

"Not bad for an old man...." - Randy

I played his game for 11 minutes, and I'm still here. He played my game for 11 seconds." -Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira

"I going beat you into a living death" - Ken Shamrock

"Someone's getting knocked the fuck out." - The monster

"To truly try is to give all you have, when you have nothing left." -Enson Inoue

"When we sweat in training, we save blood in fighting." -Mirko

"I need some new training partners, I can pay you in food stamps."-Rampage

"Hey, I can't see anything, point me in the right direction man. Tell me what to do, really because I can't see. Dehydration hit. Everything blacked out. So it's up to you guys now. Tell me what should I do. I'm a soldier.” - Royce

Last but not least for sure! Epic!
4/15/13 11:20 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

FUNNY GIF TIME!!

4/15/13 11:21 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

4/15/13 11:22 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.