UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

4/29/13 11:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs -
TEX4N - Really fuckface ? Phone Post 3.0

When was 'Really Fuckface?' born?
In a thread, a poster by the name of "shortyjj" posted " LI's lawyers obviously sent a letter". Thus getting a reply from Jason reading, "really fuckface?".

The rest is history. Phone Post
4/29/13 11:39 PM
yellow wrkahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -
rrefs -

In a thread, a poster by the name of "shortyjj" posted " LI's lawyers obviously sent a letter". Thus getting a reply from Jason reading, "really fuckface?".

Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 11:57 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -
Anderson P. Sonnen -
rrefs -

Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
My face is full of fuck Phone Post
4/30/13 12:42 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

4/30/13 8:24 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting this thread BACK on TRACK again, 12ers SUPPLY an answer if you can PLEASE.

Hendo fighting again on 6/15, last I heard (wrote a thread on) he had another broken hand right after his last fight (2/23). Has the man started 'real training even' as far as we know (he usually would run a 10 week camp meaning it would have started 4/6)?

BTW I'm not sure after getting fucked over again (not getting JBJ fight AGAIN, this time in favor of Sonnen) if the man just did just did not say F it to himself, 'I'll just going to fight out my contract this year and collect as much $$ as I can'. Not giving a F that he was hurt in his last or next two, or even if he has real camps.

12ers, WTF do we know? WTF do we think? WTF can we find TF out? TY all! War 12ers
4/30/13 8:33 AM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
Getting this thread BACK on TRACK again, 12ers SUPPLY an answer if you can PLEASE.

Hendo fighting again on 6/15, last I heard (wrote a thread on) he had another broken hand right after his last fight (2/23). Has the man started 'real training even' as far as we know (he usually would run a 10 week camp meaning it would have started 4/6)?

BTW I'm not sure after getting fucked over again (not getting JBJ fight AGAIN, this time in favor of Sonnen) if the man just did just did not say F it to himself, 'I'll just going to fight out my contract this year and collect as much $$ as I can'. Not giving a F that he was hurt in his last or next two, or even if he has real camps.

12ers, WTF do we know? WTF do we think? WTF can we find TF out? TY all! War 12ers

well Bozy, lets see what we can find TF out about RE: the post above. I'd like to know WTF is going on.
4/30/13 9:31 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

I'm sure Hendo is getting a full training camp in. A broken hand (depending on severity) can have a healing process that takes up to 6-8 weeks. Phone Post
4/30/13 9:54 AM
Lazer MMA

Anderson P. Sonnen -  I'm sure Hendo is getting a full training camp in. A broken hand (depending on severity) can have a healing process that takes up to 6-8 weeks. Phone Post

8 weeks from 2/23 = 4/20. Can we confirm 12ers?
4/30/13 10:00 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Just went look on Dan's twitter and there's nothing about an injury. Even after his fight with Lyoto. All he tweeted was "sorry for a boring fight, won't happen again". My guess is that it was a minor break or a fracture. Either way a training camp is also 6-8 weeks. He had plenty of time to heal along with time for a camp. I'm hoping Dan wins against Rashad, but if he doesn't, I would like to see him hang em up. He's getting too much injuries for little reward. Phone Post
4/30/13 10:01 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's this saturday

4/30/13 10:50 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

rrefs -
crossfire - Ok , so will it be a competitive match or will fmj run thru him ? And Floyd acted like a bitch against Ortiz didn't he ? Phone Post 3.0

I don't follow boxing that much to know a lot about Guerrero, but I am willing to bet that Floyd will dominate as always.

Floyd's actions against Ortiz were justified, IMO. Ortiz was headbutting him multiple times in EVERY round. He got caught once and apologized and Floyd accepted then Ortiz goes and apologizes AGAIN after the ref(Joe Cortez?) resumes the match.

He also deserved it and was asking for it :).
Agreed 100%

Ortiz let his emotions get the best of him. Not only did he keep wanting to apologize (after FMJ accepted in an already frustrated manner) he kept trying to hug Floyd lol. In his defense, the referee wasn't doing his job... so technically Floyd had every right to engage in that situation. Phone Post
4/30/13 11:01 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd SHOULD dominate, hoping for an upset tho.

side note: guerrero's pops is kinda annoying on that that all access lol Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:48 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its quiet in here....

Almost too quiet....
5/3/13 9:22 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Its quiet in here....

Almost too quiet....

Let's wake a few people up with some Aussie yahoos, 146lb Big-eye Tuna caught on my dad's boat recently. Has sent shockwaves through the gamefishing world. 

Sashimi, yum!!

5/3/13 10:36 AM
OG 12er
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to go sea fishing. Been back in Cali for 3 weeks and haven't gone yet. Phone Post
5/3/13 2:10 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

What's up fackooz? Phone Post
5/3/13 2:23 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

=farts Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 2:31 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Ah shorebreaker, what a pleasant surprise to see you in here Phone Post
5/7/13 5:39 AM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^That was me baybee
[chappelle voice] Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:50 AM
TEX4N

Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:07 AM
Lazer MMA

Rockhold X Vitor.

WTF U GOT 12ers? I'd go anti proven steroids + TRT (TRT alone in lots of cases I'm cool with).

Rockhold
5/7/13 8:54 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back again to drop a few VTFUs.

5/7/13 9:31 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Ahhhh 12ers where have you been?
Vote ups for all you bastards later
;) Phone Post
5/7/13 9:32 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Lazer MMA -
Rockhold X Vitor.

WTF U GOT 12ers? I'd go anti proven steroids + TRT (TRT alone in lots of cases I'm cool with).

Rockhold
Vitor based on skill alone. Even off the T I think Vitor starches Luke. Love Luke btw and I hope he pulls off the W. Phone Post
5/7/13 11:15 AM
Gi RaffMMA

Wasson boss Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.