UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

5/23/13 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though I picked against both, i'm totally with you Lazer. I am pulling for Hunto tremendously and I wouldn't mind seeing Bigfoot get the upset. Phone Post
5/25/13 1:11 PM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain will smash Bigfoot again IMO, he's just too fast for Bigfoot to deal with. 

Pulling for Hunto as well, would love to see him get a crack at the belt. 

5/25/13 1:29 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13er bitch!!!.......sorry, i got carried away Phone Post
5/25/13 5:32 PM
i got banned
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to celebrate a year without being banned!!!!

5/27/13 4:36 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking back in, JDS upset me this weekend Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 7:27 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunto's loss made me sad, thought he could have landed a bomb on JDS - his toe is destroyed.
5/28/13 7:57 AM
Lazer MMA

Any news on Hendo's health guys? Fight is coming
5/28/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 9:46 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Hunto's loss made me sad, thought he could have landed a bomb on JDS - his toe is destroyed.
If you're a fighter in the UFC in the year 2013, your toes aren't safe... Phone Post
5/28/13 9:49 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Lazer, as of right now Hendo is 100, but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed bro.

Pescy, hello brotha. How's the health training going? Phone Post
5/28/13 10:05 AM
Lazer MMA

rrefs - 
Anderson P. Sonnen - Lazer, as of right now Hendo is 100, but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed bro.

TRT is a hell of a drug. Phone Post

Yep there is the UG IQ on display, a daily occurrence.

Never mind that one fighter after another has said the majority of the fighters are illegal PED's, the last one Stun gun put it at 90% ("I would say 90% of UFC fighters use performance enhancers").

"Dennis Hallman came out with a 50% number. Roy Nelson says many past opponents have confessed to him. Krzysztof Soszynski has staked his claim at 80%. Nate Diaz went there with "everyone" in the UFC is on steroids(presumably except him and his brother Nick)." http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/26/3693248/ufc-dong-hyun-stun-gun-kim-90-percent-fighters-peds-steroids

"OK Hendo was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked.

The fact is in our day and age we know though that wrestlers who cut weight for years (Hendo started wrestling at 5) suffer from chronic low T in many cases. I'm not saying TRT is good or bad". [from a quote of mine].

I know it's not hate that drove that quote rrefs, but it's full of pure fuckin ignorance of the true situation at hand and the one that occurred prior with it's simplistic nature it seems.

5/28/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - Lazer, as of right now Hendo is 100, but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed bro.

Good...thanks for asking... Down to 215 from 245 in about 6 months time... Target goal is 205-210...Just hit the weights and am grinding out the cardio now!!

Hope all my fellow Dozens are doing well!!

Team All Health!! Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 11:01 AM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

=) Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 11:07 AM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - Well thats one way to justify it , everyone is on the juice therefore its ok. Phone Post 3.0

"I'm not saying TRT is good or bad"

Further you ignore the data on wrestlers weight cutting and it's proven effect on T levels as well as his Olympic efforts and their implications (as well as how he looked prior to TRT), as stated. Again a selective answer. One that also shows "ignorance of the true situation at hand and the one that occurred prior with it's simplistic nature it seems."

Never mind too that you and the UG ignores the data for the most part that sooooo many fighters are on illegal juice (TRT is legal) per many fighters. Why ignore the data? Why not hundreds of threads like with TRT? Why a stupid simplistic answer in lieu of a real one? An IQ issue it appears IMO (best case scenario).

5/28/13 11:30 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

The way I see the whole TRT issue is like this, if you genuinely need it, you're already at a physical and sometimes mental disadvantage. For those thoroughly comparing bioidentical hormones (TRT) to anabolic steroids, they should probably do a little more research.

Replacement therapies simply replace missing testosterone; anabolic steroids, however, add more testosterone to the body than it needs. Therefore, Hendo's therapy imo only allows him to fight as he should rather than boost his abilities. The guy is 42 years old and as you should know, fighting age trumps actual age by a huge margin.

I personally love watching Dan fight and this is most likely his lasy run so fuck it if he needs phsical guidance. Its different when you're body has been worn by natural causes rather than excessive anabolic steroid use as in most TRT cases now a days. Phone Post
5/28/13 11:31 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Last* physical* ^ Phone Post
5/28/13 12:52 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - If you cut so much weight that your t-levels get affected , maybe you're cutting to much ? Im not a fan of the whole cutting either just look at the Maynard TJ fight , gray is pretty big for a lightweight and yet he looked like a dwarf compared to TJ. And thats the trend right now , when you get smashed by guys your own size just move down a couple weight classes and beat up some smaller dudes. Phone Post 3.0

No fan of weight cutting either. Per data I sourced for the UG prior it has to do with weight cutting for years (bringing down T) not the amount of weight cut. I'm no expert but the data is of interest here in this conversation (the reason why TRT is needed). Maybe modern methods avoid this trouble?

Hendo never a big dude at all prior to TRT and an Olympic competitor.
5/30/13 8:21 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ooh my 500th post coming up !!!!!!
5/30/13 8:24 AM
Lazer MMA

Post it here about your favorite fighter! Just do it!
5/30/13 9:44 AM
Lazer MMA

16 pygmies with spears and blow darts VS a mountain gorilla. Who you got? Man that Jimmy was funny!
5/30/13 9:50 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

LOL!

!Andy Silver es mi favorite¡

Cod I hope he doesn't pull out of the Weidman fight :/ Phone Post
5/30/13 11:22 AM
Rafael135
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen - Voted down?? Thanks guys. :) Phone Post
I'm not a 12er but I'm a tennor. Close enough so I voted you up. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 11:38 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Rafael135 -
Anderson P Sonnen - Voted down?? Thanks guys. :) Phone Post
I'm not a 12er but I'm a tennor. Close enough so I voted you up. Phone Post 3.0
Holy post bump batman :)

I was being a little princess about getting voted down at that time, fren. I now fully understand the karma system and take the negatives with stride.

Also, thanks 10er. Right back at you ;) Phone Post
5/31/13 2:45 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Soooo Mir/Barnett at long last! Who you guys got and how? I'm going with Warm-ass-durrrrrr via 5round wrestle domination.

And vote ups for all you dirty dozens :) Phone Post
5/31/13 2:58 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.