UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

6/1/13 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Resizing was the issue. Phone Post
6/1/13 5:40 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eureka !!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 5:42 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back to drop TOFU.

6/1/13 5:59 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/01/13 6:01 PM
NorthernIrishZombie -

Back to drop TOFU.

Well hi there! Right back at you and everyone else :) Phone Post
6/1/13 6:02 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - 
Lazer MMA -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 
JBASS -

Barnett by UD, I'd flip out if someone won by submission...

Definitely Phone Post

Agreed by UD, but I would not 'flip out' LOL
I would flip out if Josh subbed Mir for sure. Phone Post

Well U may have point APS!
6/1/13 6:04 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Lazer MMA -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 
Lazer MMA -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 
JBASS -

Barnett by UD, I'd flip out if someone won by submission...

Definitely Phone Post

Agreed by UD, but I would not 'flip out' LOL
I would flip out if Josh subbed Mir for sure. Phone Post

Well U may have point APS!
As do we all Lazer, as do we all....

How's life treating ya Lazer? Phone Post
6/1/13 6:08 PM
Lazer MMA

All is well sir. Looking forward to next couple of UFC's bro. Two of my favorite fighters square TF off though (Hendo & Evans) and that's a bitch man.

Waiting to see if the hype on Weidman is justified or no. I'm amazed at the level of it.

Hope is is well with you and your family APS (and all my 12er friends too)!
6/1/13 6:20 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

I know what you mean man. It was gut wrenching watching Andy fight Chael.

I absolutely love watching Hendo fight. I never did get over Hashad knocking out big Chocolate, but Evans grew on me Still, i'm with Dan 100% on this one

I'm very nervous about the Weidman fight simply because so many people are overlooking him, including Anderson. Chris has the tools to pull off the upset too. Doubtful, but this is MMA.

Everything is good on my end. Driving off to Florida right meow to meet up with the wifey and daughter. Phone Post
6/2/13 1:34 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Definitely. One of my favs. I just don't like how he criticizes Anderson so much lol. I would love to see that fight again though. Phone Post
6/2/13 2:38 AM
time traveling 12er
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in!
6/2/13 2:58 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

bozy - I agree. Has to be hard to be as great as Hendo is and have Anderson choke you like that after a solid first round. I think a rematch would end with the same victor though :( Phone Post
Probably worse :(

I love Hendo, but he's slowed down tremendously. I see Andy finishing Dan with strikes if they fight again. Reason being that by the time this fight would even happen, Dan would be even slower and possibly not as healthy as he is now. Which isn't too healthy, speed and cardio wise.

Sucks seeing my all time favs decline. I mean, I love the new generation of fighters, but it's just hard to watch someone you've been watching for years catch up with their age. I'm just glad I got to witness these guys st their best. Phone Post
6/2/13 3:12 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Never...I miss Oleg....Goodridge....Sak, hell even prime Sapp :) Phone Post
6/2/13 4:01 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss Sak :( and Fedor :(

Thankfully I have Cain to fill in my heavyweight hole that opened when Fedor retired. Phone Post 3.0
6/2/13 4:22 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I miss Sak :( and Fedor :(

Thankfully I have Cain to fill in my heavyweight hole that opened when Fedor retired. Phone Post 3.0
That is unless Cole comes back from retirement and schools Cain again :)

Retired Phone Post
6/2/13 9:08 AM
Lazer MMA

Anderson P. Sonnen - 
bozy - I agree. Has to be hard to be as great as Hendo is and have Anderson choke you like that after a solid first round. I think a rematch would end with the same victor though :( Phone Post

I love Hendo, but he's slowed down tremendously. I see Andy finishing Dan with strikes if they fight again. Reason being that by the time this fight would even happen, Dan would be even slower and possibly not as healthy as he is now. Which isn't too healthy, speed and cardio wise.

Sucks seeing my all time favs decline. I mean, I love the new generation of fighters, but it's just hard to watch someone you've been watching for years catch up with their age. I'm just glad I got to witness these guys st their best. Phone Post

Different fight at 205 for sure. Hendo a mad overrated 6-3 @ MW, lost his prior fight at MW to the Hitman before AS. Says he feels much weaker after a cut (years of wrestling and cutting affecting his T whick led to TRT).

Having said that if you used the same game plan ("I'm going to KO AS") he's lost again before it starts! AS the best striker in MMA history (WAY better than anyone defensively). If he fights like he did Belort (VS AS @ 205) I think he can win. Can he fight that fight anymore (because of age)? Who knows
6/3/13 7:24 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

500th post goes to all the 12ers

Thanks for the lols and letting me bang

6/3/13 2:07 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

Lazer MMA -
Anderson P. Sonnen - 

Different fight at 205 for sure. Hendo a mad overrated 6-3 @ MW, lost his prior fight at MW to the Hitman before AS. Says he feels much weaker after a cut (years of wrestling and cutting affecting his T whick led to TRT).

Having said that if you used the same game plan ("I'm going to KO AS") he's lost again before it starts! AS the best striker in MMA history (WAY better than anyone defensively). If he fights like he did Belort (VS AS @ 205) I think he can win. Can he fight that fight anymore (because of age)? Who knows
When is that not Hendo's gameplan anymore? Lol Phone Post
6/3/13 2:08 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - 500th post goes to all the 12ers

Thanks for the lols and letting me bang

Vote up for you my friend. Happy 500th!

And vote ups all around Phone Post
6/4/13 3:17 AM
Anderson P. Sonnen

First romo gif, what you guys think?

6/4/13 3:32 AM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen -

First romo gif, what you guys think?

Not bad at all =) Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 6:51 AM
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Jones' pants

Game of death FTW
6/4/13 6:53 AM
Lazer MMA

JBJ via TD's & hellbows to TKO at least 8.5/10
6/6/13 4:28 PM
TEX4N

No job, so my summer's free.

gonna chillaxe as much as I can! Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 4:52 PM
Lazer MMA

Lazer's young friends LOL, enjoy your summers boys! Have a drink a pick up a hottie for me one night (that means it needs to be the fuckin hottest girl in the club/bar! Or at least top two). Remember if you think that you have it coming, and she knows it's clear you believe that, you'll hit that shit a fair percentage of the time.

6/6/13 5:45 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

O hai guise...

12'ers Gang or don't bang!

:D

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.