UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

7/1/13 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Lol bro what was your sn before yellowsoverseer? Phone Post
The overseer
Then it was yellows Overseer
Then it wss Overseer got owned by BCE then I lost a year bet on the GSP-Diaz and now its this.

Im not doing to hot on sn bets Phone Post
7/2/13 8:29 AM
MmmozzY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want a place to fit in... :( Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Good luck Yellow! Natguard isn't too bad right? Phone Post
Not at all.

Standard army basic training, along with 18 weeks of AIT training. MOS is Combat Medic so I'll come back to GA a certified EMT.

:) Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 6:51 PM
Lazer MMA

Guys check this. Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4MOaypEKLE

AS -230 CW +190
7/2/13 8:00 PM
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - I herby claim the top position amongst 12:ers , i am the one , the chosen one and all of you just became my bitches.

Im sorry it had to be like this but its all for the greater good.

( this message was brought to you by stamps.con and doesn't apply to anyone ) Phone Post 3.0

12/12/12 > 7/29/12

:D
7/2/13 8:25 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - Yeah Lazer , lots and lots of BS in that promo...

Yes AS is one of the GOATS and this will be another run thru for him. Take my word for it , this will be his easiest fight since forrest. CW is no joke but he's so owerhyped at this point that betting lines even shows it. He's had ONE impressive W against a man who fought with a broken foot.

And im not even going to start with Rogans rants about AS being the greatest ever.

O oooh i will , GSP is bare none the greatest ever ! Phone Post 3.0

Forgetting about the UG, there are some strong word there from DC, GSP and a lots of guys. The line finally moved as you'd expect last week only to see AS hammered down to -230 wow. Unreal, red flags all over this fight. I'm tempted to pop here but odds are I'll just watch.
7/2/13 8:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad doesn't have anything for Anderson anymore. He's well past his prime at this point, and I doubt he could've beaten Anderson even in his prime.

Rashad struggles with counter-strikers that use distance well. He couldn't get in on Machida's legs, do you really think it would go any different with Anderson? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 8:39 PM
Lazer MMA

WTF brought that fight up Kick? PRIMe Shad with those doubles @ his best @ 205, I'd bet Shad. BTW I never did bet against AS ever

Thinking on this fight Sat, but I doubt it
7/2/13 10:08 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Lol bro what was your sn before yellowsoverseer? Phone Post
The overseer
Then it was yellows Overseer
Then it wss Overseer got owned by BCE then I lost a year bet on the GSP-Diaz and now its this.

Im not doing to hot on sn bets Phone Post
Ah yes. Yeah I'm 1-2 on name bets. About to be 2-2 with Silva/Weidman. I got a bet with Captain America (UG version, not the new member "Captain America")

Any suggestions, genius 12ers?

Brool Story suggested "Anderson Weidened My Anus"....which is epic...but i'll let Diazed have that one because it was in his thread. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:09 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Good luck Yellow! Natguard isn't too bad right? Phone Post
Not at all.

Standard army basic training, along with 18 weeks of AIT training. MOS is Combat Medic so I'll come back to GA a certified EMT.

:) Phone Post 3.0
Nice bro. Good luck with that. Although I know you won't need it. Phone Post
7/2/13 10:10 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Lazer MMA -
Guys check this. Wow!

AS -230 CW +190
WOW... Phone Post
7/3/13 7:30 AM
Lazer MMA

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - 
Lazer MMA -
Guys check this. Wow!

AS -230 CW +190
WOW... Phone Post

Shit is nuts bro! Odds are crazy too, AS went to about -350 last week only to get hammered TF back down to only -220 (@ -230 now), red flags all over this fight!

HTF do they "know" this??? This is the single biggest hype train ever or AS is losing his title in three days is my opinion. Still will not fire here though I don't think.
7/3/13 9:34 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War silva!!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/4/13 8:37 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURRRRICAAAA! Phone Post
7/5/13 12:28 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Good luck man. May thr 12 be with you Phone Post
7/5/13 12:35 PM
JROTT
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My birthday is the 4th of July... Only problem is I'm Canadian haha Phone Post
7/5/13 12:50 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Well Happy Birthday to you too. That isn't a problem. It should be an honor ;) Phone Post
7/5/13 5:15 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Good luck man. May thr 12 be with you Phone Post
I am unemployed! !!! YAY. I Feel relived of my dutys and stress free. Look forward to new adventures.

Happy birthday canadian brother Phone Post
Fuckkkkk, Bozy! You'll be alright man. There's plenty of oppurtunities in this day and age. Phone Post
7/5/13 6:29 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ -
XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Good luck man. May thr 12 be with you Phone Post
I am unemployed! !!! YAY. I Feel relived of my dutys and stress free. Look forward to new adventures.

Happy birthday canadian brother Phone Post
Fuckkkkk, Bozy! You'll be alright man. There's plenty of oppurtunities in this day and age. Phone Post
There is n my area. Have 3 jobs im inquiring about now. Have to wait and see. Same job for 10years. I needed a change bro Phone Post
Glad to hear that. Good luck on your future trade, brother Phone Post
7/7/13 12:17 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad 12'er in the building Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 12:23 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

I had a nightmare lastnight. I dreampt Silva got kod while taunting....

Oh wait

:'( Phone Post
7/7/13 12:53 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:( :( :( :( :( Phone Post
7/7/13 4:45 PM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
crossfire - Yeah Lazer , lots and lots of BS in that promo...

Yes AS is one of the GOATS and this will be another run thru for him. Take my word for it , this will be his easiest fight since forrest. CW is no joke but he's so owerhyped at this point that betting lines even shows it. He's had ONE impressive W against a man who fought with a broken foot.

And im not even going to start with Rogans rants about AS being the greatest ever.

O oooh i will , GSP is bare none the greatest ever ! Phone Post 3.0

Forgetting about the UG, there are some strong word there from DC, GSP and a lots of guys. The line finally moved as you'd expect last week only to see AS hammered down to -230 wow. Unreal, red flags all over this fight. I'm tempted to pop here but odds are I'll just watch.

So fuckin this!
7/7/13 5:53 PM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad to see.. wonder what's in his future now. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/13 7:26 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he fights again, there's no way it's not for the title.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.