UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

7/1/13 1:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - I leave for basic Aug 14th, my frens. Youre gonna need a presidente who will be here the next 9 months! Phone Post 3.0
What branch Phone Post
NatGuard sir Phone Post 3.0
I feel like we should drink together before you go. Damn. Phone Post
7/1/13 2:35 AM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Yellow! Natguard isn't too bad right? Phone Post
7/1/13 2:42 AM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianGSPFan -
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ -
CanadianGSPFan -
CanadianGSPFan -
i got banned - I went a year without being banned. Celebrate!

..I'm really a 11'er though. Fuck da mods.
Yup. No sense in buying a blue name when you just get banned and then don't have shit explained to you. I'm trying to win one, if not I'll stay a mudnamer. Not gonna waste my money on something that will just be stolen from me for bullshit/unknown reasons anyway. Phone Post
If you admit that you're the one, the only NDNH, and change back your name....i'll renew your blue Phone Post
I can't change the name because that sn was banned. Oh, and I only come in your threads hatin on you because you're my boy, blue :) Phone Post
When I renew mine in September, I got you. You gotta promise not to get banned though and rep XIITT in front of your sn. Phone Post
That is if your NDNH.

Oh and btw NDNH still shows up in my friends, why is that? Phone Post
I can't promise not to get banned because the mods/admins make that decision, not me, but I'll promise not to do anything stupid like create a second account or anything that will get me banned easily. Phone Post
Well the mods ban for reasons created by the member, intentionally.

That said, you're my boy and I got you in September. Phone Post
7/1/13 2:44 AM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

CanadianGSPFan -
CanadianGSPFan -
CanadianGSPFan -
i got banned - I went a year without being banned. Celebrate!

..I'm really a 11'er though. Fuck da mods.
Yup. No sense in buying a blue name when you just get banned and then don't have shit explained to you. I'm trying to win one, if not I'll stay a mudnamer. Not gonna waste my money on something that will just be stolen from me for bullshit/unknown reasons anyway. Phone Post
If you admit that you're the one, the only NDNH, and change back your name....i'll renew your blue Phone Post
I can't change the name because that sn was banned. Oh, and I only come in your threads hatin on you because you're my boy, blue :) Phone Post
When I renew mine in September, I got you. You gotta promise not to get banned though and rep XIITT in front of your sn. Phone Post
That is if your NDNH.

Oh and btw NDNH still shows up in my friends, why is that? Phone Post
I can't promise not to get banned because the mods/admins make that decision, not me, but I'll promise not to do anything stupid like create a second account or anything that will get me banned easily. Phone Post
Well the mods ban for reasons created by the member, intentionally.

That said, you're my boy and I got you in September. Phone Post
And try and message Jason to get your ndnh account back. I wouldny want a 13er claiming XIITT ;-) Phone Post
7/1/13 5:21 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was mud for a bit over a week, had to slip into something a bit more Blue... 

Now just waiting for that SN change...

7/1/13 8:16 AM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_rrefs -  Yo! Phone Post

VTFU

7/1/13 8:16 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Ahhh got mine now too, excellent :)

7/1/13 1:25 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Nice names :) Phone Post
7/1/13 1:30 PM
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Screw screen name bets... Phone Post
7/1/13 1:33 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Lol bro what was your sn before yellowsoverseer? Phone Post
7/1/13 2:22 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL APS I just saw your post on Shogun fight. I like you kid but you're a damn rookie LOL. You'll always be good by me though! That's why the TT needs guys to say yes or no BTW. Review posts. Shit it's not like Jimmy should be let in IMO LOL (like him or no)! Plus lets's be honest, NDNH was a friend of mine but when he came back he went way over the fuckin top (with 'Kick' and tons of posters). I tried to clam him down and he'd said he'd let it go, but it was a fail (you may need to get rid of some guys too). Until real rules are set I would not consider. I would review with Cross and others you feel worthy (just an FYI).

He is MY post on the Shogun fight kid:

"Shogun just needs to show TF up unhurt period!

It would be Sonnen's biggest win ever.

Both that dream and Sonnen to be swept away with ease by Shogun who has swept better with ease. Sonnen to be sent back to MW again. He can engage Boetsch there who also had no business @ LHW.

This fight is ending by stoppage, Shogun via TKO or sub it's that simple. I doubt it goes past three, but if it goes to rd.5 Shogun will stop him there regardless. Most likely Shogun ends the fight in round 1. Major league player Vs a minor league player."
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2194268&page=4

Shogun at -120, LMFAO! TY!
7/1/13 3:09 PM
XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_

Lol Lazer you make good points, but we'll see when the fight happens.

I haven't put too much thought into it bro (the TT). As of right now it's just a representation. Phone Post
7/1/13 5:03 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you guys done 162 picks yet? If not, here are mine:

Silva def Weidman via (T)KO (although I have a SN bet going the other way)

Edgar def Oliveira via decision

Kennedy def Gracie via decision

Boetsch def Munoz via decision

Swanson def Siver via (T)KO

Not a great card, but I'm pumped for Silva vs Weidman.

7/1/13 6:19 PM
Lazer MMA

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Have you guys done 162 picks yet? If not, here are mine:

Silva def Weidman via (T)KO (although I have a SN bet going the other way)

Edgar def Oliveira via decision

Kennedy def Gracie via decision

Boetsch def Munoz via decision

Swanson def Siver via (T)KO

Not a great card, but I'm pumped for Silva vs Weidman.

Amazed that the odds came down again. AS back to only -220! WOW. Red flag is there! I'm surprised but it is what it is.

Not betting I don't think but I'm going the other way on every fight (just hoping) except Edgar [not counting method(s)].
7/1/13 6:20 PM
XIITT_JBASS

Silva by TKO, but I would love to see this place erupt if Weidman won

Edgar by decision

Gracie by sub

Boetsch by decision

Swanson by decision

7/1/13 6:35 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BufferIntrosGGGMACK by dm_51cfcb1ec4087

CanadianGSP, if you'd have mentioned there was a posibility that you may or may not be the artist formally known as NDNH, that would've helped you quite a bit in my blue contest. Long time no see buddy

and for my fellow 12'ers........

Here's My recording of Mike Buffer's intro's for Golovkin and Macklin the other night from my seat. Was cool to have Buffer announce in CT

7/1/13 6:39 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and as far as 162 picks i'll go main card only

Silva over Weidman by decision

Edgar over Oliveira by 2nd rd TKO

Tim Kennedy over Roger Gracie via Decision

Munoz over the Barbarian by Decision

and Swanson tko over Siver in rd 3

7/1/13 7:22 PM
Lazer MMA

My my my. LOL I like your SN LMFAO. It's all good bro just don't go apeshit, and after you agree to chill stick to it. You know I'd only look TF out for you.
7/1/13 9:28 PM

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Lol bro what was your sn before yellowsoverseer? Phone Post
The overseer
Then it was yellows Overseer
Then it wss Overseer got owned by BCE then I lost a year bet on the GSP-Diaz and now its this.

Im not doing to hot on sn bets Phone Post
7/2/13 8:29 AM
MmmozzY

I just want a place to fit in... :( Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 5:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Anderson P Sonnen_ - Good luck Yellow! Natguard isn't too bad right? Phone Post
Not at all.

Standard army basic training, along with 18 weeks of AIT training. MOS is Combat Medic so I'll come back to GA a certified EMT.

:) Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 6:51 PM
Lazer MMA

Guys check this. Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4MOaypEKLE

AS -230 CW +190
7/2/13 8:00 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - I herby claim the top position amongst 12:ers , i am the one , the chosen one and all of you just became my bitches.

Im sorry it had to be like this but its all for the greater good.

( this message was brought to you by stamps.con and doesn't apply to anyone ) Phone Post 3.0

12/12/12 > 7/29/12

:D
7/2/13 8:25 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - Yeah Lazer , lots and lots of BS in that promo...

Yes AS is one of the GOATS and this will be another run thru for him. Take my word for it , this will be his easiest fight since forrest. CW is no joke but he's so owerhyped at this point that betting lines even shows it. He's had ONE impressive W against a man who fought with a broken foot.

And im not even going to start with Rogans rants about AS being the greatest ever.

O oooh i will , GSP is bare none the greatest ever ! Phone Post 3.0

Forgetting about the UG, there are some strong word there from DC, GSP and a lots of guys. The line finally moved as you'd expect last week only to see AS hammered down to -230 wow. Unreal, red flags all over this fight. I'm tempted to pop here but odds are I'll just watch.
7/2/13 8:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad doesn't have anything for Anderson anymore. He's well past his prime at this point, and I doubt he could've beaten Anderson even in his prime.

Rashad struggles with counter-strikers that use distance well. He couldn't get in on Machida's legs, do you really think it would go any different with Anderson? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.