UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

7/19/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HowTastesChrisWeiner
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
I'm getting this thread back TF on track again!

I made Rory 6.5/10 in that fight. WTF do u guys think 12ers??
Very interesting match-up and I wouldn't be surprised if Jake pulls off the W, but I can't say that I disagree with those odds. Rory has extreme raw talent and Ellenberger has massive power in both hands. At the end of the day I think cardio will be the main factor in this fight and that's something I give Rory the edge for. Phone Post
7/19/13 2:24 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy - I think Rory wins but I really hope Jake takes him out. Phone Post
Opposite. Phone Post
I don't care much for jake but I can't stand Rory. Seems so disrespectful but Damn he's a beast. Phone Post
Agreed. Both seem like douchey individuals, but both are very entertaining to watch. I'm definitely hoping to see Rory eat a piece of humble pie, but no sleep would be lost if he grinds Jake into bolivia. Phone Post
7/19/13 2:36 PM
jagen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my 09 account got perma banned for saying Nick Diaz tested positive for weed after his fight with Condit, UG admins/news team thought I was trolling and gave me a ban....maybe some of us don't want to lose our jobs for leaking that type of info.
7/19/13 2:38 PM
Lazer MMA

HowTastesChrisWeiner - 
Lazer MMA -
I'm getting this thread back TF on track again!

I made Rory 6.5/10 in that fight. WTF do u guys think 12ers??
Very interesting match-up and I wouldn't be surprised if Jake pulls off the W, but I can't say that I disagree with those odds. Rory has extreme raw talent and Ellenberger has massive power in both hands. At the end of the day I think cardio will be the main factor in this fight and that's something I give Rory the edge for. Phone Post

I think it's fair especially remembering how Diego was robbed of a 5 round fight (main event status) and came up a loser because of it (lack of a 5 round fight which it HAD to be!) VS Jake without exception; however, Rory is the more diversified striker IMO as well too so I can not say that Rory will just not strike and move without success either.

7/19/13 3:08 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost liking for Rory after the BJ Penn comment. It made me think back to that elbow that wobbled BJ, and Rory immediately backed off to let BJ recover just so he could keep beating him up.

that doesnt sit well with me. Phone Post
7/21/13 12:04 AM
XIITT_JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not much rrefs, just spent the day detailing the new car, doing some boat maintenance and cleaning up around the house. I hope my wife realizes I am a prize catch!! bahahaha

7/21/13 12:07 AM
Mexican Janitor

I like Rory and part of that is because not a lot of people like him. Weird reason... Phone Post
7/21/13 3:36 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are your guy's picks for Saturday?

I got
Dj - ud
Macdonald - U/SD
Lawler-tko
Andrade -sub Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 4:59 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easy money on Demetrious. He's an underdog in this upcoming fight, I don't see why. Phone Post
7/21/13 6:50 PM
zebers3
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -  Easy money on Demetrious. He's an underdog in this upcoming fight, I don't see why. Phone Post

Last I checked DJ was at -450 meaning he's a heavy favourite. Won't make any money on him unless you spend several hundred.

7/24/13 11:14 AM
HowTastesChrisWeiner

XIITT_Bozy - My picks for Saturday

MM
Ellenberger
Lawler
Liz Phone Post
Same aside from Ellenberger Phone Post
7/24/13 12:52 PM
Lazer MMA

12ers

As a side bar outside MMA, to begin to understand what forces exactly led to "the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" which put the US in Vietnam with a massive amount of combat troops, based on an attack which it is now known never occurred" (1st post OP) pretty quickly after JFK's murder & "the government now spying on all of us" today, you may read my thread. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=2203875&page=1
7/24/13 1:52 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner

He tried to warn us and was murdered shortly thereafter. Phone Post
7/24/13 2:17 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner

XIITT_rrefs -
Lazer MMA -
12ers

As a side bar outside MMA, to begin to understand what forces exactly led to "the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" which put the US in Vietnam with a massive amount of combat troops, based on an attack which it is now known never occurred" (1st post OP) pretty quickly after JFK's murder & "the government now spying on all of us" today, you may read my thread. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=2203875&page=1
wat Phone Post
Basicly JFK was trying to warn us about secret societies and governmental tyranny. Many write it off as a communist awareness speech, but if you read between the lines you can truly see what the implications were.

http://americablog.com/2013/07/jfk-on-secrecy-and-the-importance-of-the-media.html

This was his final speech before being assassinated. Phone Post
7/24/13 2:34 PM
Lazer MMA

"We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control"

Refer to thread as stated
7/24/13 2:36 PM
Lazer MMA

HowTastesChrisWeiner -  He tried to warn us and was murdered shortly thereafter. Phone Post

Yes but read the 1st post of my thread to find out more FFS.
7/24/13 3:28 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner

Lazer MMA -
HowTastesChrisWeiner -  He tried to warn us and was murdered shortly thereafter. Phone Post

Yes but read the 1st post of my thread to find out more FFS.
I'm not sure what it is exactly you want me to find out more of. I'm pretty aware of these conspiracies brother. Phone Post
7/24/13 6:09 PM
Lazer MMA

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=2203875&page=1
8/1/13 9:08 PM
crossfire

XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_rrefs - Anyone going to watch the fights in person? Phone Post
I wish. I get off work at 10 then come here to see what goes down tonight. Phone Post
Ys wtf time to TF b2 gTher l0L , f337 like 12 a77 over again.

Fuck this , and fuck all of you who stole this thread you spineless pieces of cunts.

Enjoy your voting party... Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 9:40 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

crossfire you faggot

8/2/13 4:50 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - 
XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_rrefs - Anyone going to watch the fights in person? Phone Post
I wish. I get off work at 10 then come here to see what goes down tonight. Phone Post
Ys wtf time to TF b2 gTher l0L , f337 like 12 a77 over again.

Fuck this , and fuck all of you who stole this thread you spineless pieces of cunts.

Enjoy your voting party... Phone Post 3.0

I remember my first beer.
8/2/13 6:55 AM
Lazer MMA

TKZ HAS been HUGE as an underdog, remember that folks! Must see fight IMO. Big fan of Aldo but TKZ too! One of those years. WAR Zombie
8/2/13 9:18 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner

XIITT_rrefs - Where is everyone??

Anyone going to the fights in person? Phone Post
In spirit, i'll be front row. Phone Post
8/4/13 8:54 AM
Lazer MMA

XIITT_rrefs - 
Lazer MMA -
TKZ HAS been HUGE as an underdog, remember that folks! Must see fight IMO. Big fan of Aldo but TKZ too! One of those years. WAR Zombie
I'm a big fan of TKZ but I'm not feeling it.

SN bet? :) Phone Post

LMFAO @ betting against Aldo! never say until now
8/4/13 8:56 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 08/04/13 9:00 AM

BELOW quoted from Lupo locks thread boys (just posted). Read that thread before you bet 12ers.

"I see Shogun as the stronger play" (than Machida)

"
Very poor decision IMO but I was correct. "Davis has but 1 loss, maybe he still has an upside in his career? Sonnen is more of a fixed upside IMO" (pg.s 110,111)

So fuckin this boys

No bet on Machida was made. All $$$ this month on Shogun (now + 125). No way to compare the risk reward nor chances in the fight (for reasons covered further in those and other posts partially quoted [given on Pg.'s referenced]).
"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.