UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

7/13/13 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mma news or 2012 news? Lol vtfu going around! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:07 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So recently got into a fist fight with my step dad in which I almost knocked the guy out and left the house on my own terms. Haven't had a place to live for 3 months now, well I finally have enough for a place with a buddy of mine and I move in august 1st.

Super fucking excited Phone Post
7/13/13 2:08 PM
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm also going to UFC 166 to see my boy Cain rack up another W. Phone Post
7/13/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS -

Sup rrefs! What's new with you homie? 

Went and put a deposit down on a Honda CRV today, need it to tow my new boat. Hope I get approved for finance!! 

Killer... What kind of boat? I'm a fishing feend!! Love being on the lake or the ocean!! Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - So recently got into a fist fight with my step dad in which I almost knocked the guy out and left the house on my own terms. Haven't had a place to live for 3 months now, well I finally have enough for a place with a buddy of mine and I move in august 1st.

Super fucking excited Phone Post
Congrats on the new spot. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:37 PM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
XIITT_JBASS -

Went and put a deposit down on a Honda CRV today, need it to tow my new boat. Hope I get approved for finance!! 

Killer... What kind of boat? I'm a fishing feend!! Love being on the lake or the ocean!! Phone Post 3.0

15 foot runabout, it's for fishing inshore and maybe for small Marlin. I've mostly fished on big luxurious 40 foot sportfishing boats and it's awesome but the last couple of years my father has had a 22 foot trailer boat that we've been braining Marlin out of. Won a tournament this year, placed tenth out of 111 at another, got an extremely rare big eye tuna capture as well. Oh and some footage I put together from a tournament won first place and we got a nice reel worth $600 too. 

I'm so obsessed with Marlin that I have one tattooed on my back hahaha

7/13/13 3:18 PM
GeneraI
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS -

Damn bud, such a pimp! New vehicle and a boat, I always wanted to be that guy with a boat (but boats are practically useless living in the prairies. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 4:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

XIITT_JBASS -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
XIITT_JBASS -

15 foot runabout, it's for fishing inshore and maybe for small Marlin. I've mostly fished on big luxurious 40 foot sportfishing boats and it's awesome but the last couple of years my father has had a 22 foot trailer boat that we've been braining Marlin out of. Won a tournament this year, placed tenth out of 111 at another, got an extremely rare big eye tuna capture as well. Oh and some footage I put together from a tournament won first place and we got a nice reel worth $600 too. 

I'm so obsessed with Marlin that I have one tattooed on my back hahaha

Tremendous!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 4:53 AM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy - 
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy -
Swedgen -

I fought in UFC 1.

I sat front row. Phone Post
I gave Art the idea of one glove. Phone Post
I gave John the nickname Big. Oh yeah I did. Phone Post

I was Art Davie's ideas man. I was a child genius apparently, I guess too many bongs has left me as moderately intelligent. 

7/15/13 8:28 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS - 
XIITT_Bozy - 
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy -
Swedgen -

I fought in UFC 1.

I was Art Davie's ideas man. I was a child genius apparently, I guess too many bongs has left me as moderately intelligent. 

I told Jim Brown what hat to wear and to say I don’t know what kind of technique was used there but there was a lot of kicking and punching.

7/18/13 11:49 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_rrefs -
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
XIITT_JBASS - 
XIITT_Bozy - 
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy -
Swedgen -

I fought in UFC 1.

I told Jim Brown what hat to wear and to say I don’t know what kind of technique was used there but there was a lot of kicking and punching.

I told Royce to trane bjj. Phone Post
I told dana, "we'll call it: the ultimate fighting championship". Phone Post 3.0
7/18/13 11:55 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's crossfire faggot ass, I got a bone to pick with his...ass.

Boneass. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 1:09 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Got my new car, it's got 12 on the plates. It's a sign I am supposed to keep this car forever Phone Post
7/19/13 1:11 AM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS - Got my new car, it's got 12 on the plates. It's a sign I am supposed to keep this car forever Phone Post
Yer gawddamn rite bout dat boy Phone Post 3.0
7/19/13 3:22 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy - 
TEX4N -
XIITT_rrefs -
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
XIITT_JBASS - 
XIITT_Bozy - 
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy -
Swedgen -

I fought in UFC 1.

I told Royce to trane bjj. Phone Post
I told dana, "we'll call it: the ultimate fighting championship". Phone Post 3.0
Dana asked me what to tell viacom, so I told em to say Fuck you goof! Phone Post

I told Bill wallace to burp into the microphone.
7/19/13 9:02 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm getting this thread back TF on track again!

I made Rory 6.5/10 in that fight. WTF do u guys think 12ers??
7/19/13 9:35 AM
zebers3
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Not sure what that rating means. Are you saying he has a 65% chance of winning? If so, I think that's fair. Ellenberger has a way better chance than the bookies think.

7/19/13 9:51 AM
Lazer MMA

zebers3 - 

^Not sure what that rating means. Are you saying he has a 65% chance of winning? If so, I think that's fair. Ellenberger has a way better chance than the bookies think.

Correct on 65% IMO (6.5/10).

Keep in mind the odds makers do not care who will win only how $$$ figures to be bet at certain odds.
7/19/13 1:32 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -

Very interesting match-up and I wouldn't be surprised if Jake pulls off the W, but I can't say that I disagree with those odds. Rory has extreme raw talent and Ellenberger has massive power in both hands. At the end of the day I think cardio will be the main factor in this fight and that's something I give Rory the edge for. Phone Post
7/19/13 2:24 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_Bozy -
XIITT_rrefs -
XIITT_Bozy - I think Rory wins but I really hope Jake takes him out. Phone Post
Opposite. Phone Post
I don't care much for jake but I can't stand Rory. Seems so disrespectful but Damn he's a beast. Phone Post
Agreed. Both seem like douchey individuals, but both are very entertaining to watch. I'm definitely hoping to see Rory eat a piece of humble pie, but no sleep would be lost if he grinds Jake into bolivia. Phone Post
7/19/13 2:36 PM
jagen

my 09 account got perma banned for saying Nick Diaz tested positive for weed after his fight with Condit, UG admins/news team thought I was trolling and gave me a ban....maybe some of us don't want to lose our jobs for leaking that type of info.
7/19/13 2:38 PM
Lazer MMA

HowTastesChrisWeiner - 
Lazer MMA -

Very interesting match-up and I wouldn't be surprised if Jake pulls off the W, but I can't say that I disagree with those odds. Rory has extreme raw talent and Ellenberger has massive power in both hands. At the end of the day I think cardio will be the main factor in this fight and that's something I give Rory the edge for. Phone Post

I think it's fair especially remembering how Diego was robbed of a 5 round fight (main event status) and came up a loser because of it (lack of a 5 round fight which it HAD to be!) VS Jake without exception; however, Rory is the more diversified striker IMO as well too so I can not say that Rory will just not strike and move without success either.

7/19/13 3:08 PM

I lost liking for Rory after the BJ Penn comment. It made me think back to that elbow that wobbled BJ, and Rory immediately backed off to let BJ recover just so he could keep beating him up.

that doesnt sit well with me. Phone Post
7/21/13 12:04 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Not much rrefs, just spent the day detailing the new car, doing some boat maintenance and cleaning up around the house. I hope my wife realizes I am a prize catch!! bahahaha

7/21/13 12:07 AM
Mexican Janitor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Rory and part of that is because not a lot of people like him. Weird reason... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.