UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

8/15/13 4:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - Fuck it it's quiet here nowadays. Whats up with everybody ? I have just one day of work left on my first week back from semester. And what a fucking semester it has been , my GF's sister ( a former childhood friend of me ) died last year so her 10:year old visited us for the first 2 weeks , which was a lot fun. Same day she was leaving i got a call from a hospital where my dad lives , saying he was in real bad shape and might not make the night. Jumped in my car and drove for 8:h straight. I spent 3 weeks in a hospital instead of going to Greece. Phone Post 3.0

Hope he's OK man. I lost my dad a few months back bro. Sucks!
8/15/13 4:19 PM
crossfire

Lazer MMA -
crossfire - Fuck it it's quiet here nowadays. Whats up with everybody ? I have just one day of work left on my first week back from semester. And what a fucking semester it has been , my GF's sister ( a former childhood friend of me ) died last year so her 10:year old visited us for the first 2 weeks , which was a lot fun. Same day she was leaving i got a call from a hospital where my dad lives , saying he was in real bad shape and might not make the night. Jumped in my car and drove for 8:h straight. I spent 3 weeks in a hospital instead of going to Greece. Phone Post 3.0

Hope he's OK man. I lost my dad a few months back bro. Sucks!
Sorry to hear that man.
Yeah and it sucks even harder to know its self inflicted , being a diabetic and a alcoholic isn't the best combination but he's getting better and has agreed on being sent for rehab. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 4:54 PM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry to hear that crossfire, when the chips are down it sometimes seems like they will never stack up again. Hang in there bro, life ain't easy!! Phone Post
8/15/13 5:06 PM
crossfire

XIITT_JBASS - I'm sorry to hear that crossfire, when the chips are down it sometimes seems like they will never stack up again. Hang in there bro, life ain't easy!! Phone Post
Thanks.
Has been a shit year for shure but next year is going to be fucking great. Starting this weekend with the annual town party and some great fights , this card is fucking stacked IMO. Whats happening down under ? Going towards summer time , i have no clue. Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 7:26 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the lil 10-year old girl holding up? I also lost one of my parents (dad) when I was about her age and it's a tricky age because you're so young that it hits you in ways but doesn't in others. My condolences to you as well. I hope you cherish every dear second you spend with your father because I just lost my mom (RIP Momma Thuglife) a few months ago and being in your 20's without both parents isn't exactly easy on anyone so I wish you the best and hope things get better. On the bright side this week's UFC is stacked. I'm stoked bro fo-sho!
8/16/13 5:03 AM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see you keeping positive crossfire!! Indeed we will be coming out of the winter soon, has felt like a very short winter this year. Can't wait for summer, got some big fishing plans coming up. My old man's boat has done amazingly well in it's first year of tournaments. Gotta back it up and prove it wasn't beginner's luck in competitions!!
You'd be getting ready for a frosty one where you are?? Phone Post
8/17/13 11:41 PM
zebers3
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woo, just passed 1000 posts. But that's besides the point. Holy shit what a night of fights! And 6 OTN bonuses. That card was amazing, and what a debut card to have on FS1.

And now there's so much up in the air about what's next. Does Faber fight McDonald to see who rematches Barao? Does Browne take on Werdum for the next shot or does Werdum still get it. And who does Chael fight next? Machida and Belfort called him out after he called out Wandy. All of Brazil wants a piece. Lot's to think about haha

8/18/13 12:12 AM
zebers3
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -  Yeah id put Faber vs Mcdonald, and give Werdum the next shot, and have Browne vs Stipe for top 5 position. Chael fights whoever he wants! Phone Post

Damn, sorry for your loss (SN) haha did you really expect Holloway to win?

Also, Browne/Stipe is a pretty good fight to make. Don't know where Reem goes, maybe against Struve/Big Nog. A Hunt/Overeem rematch would be fun too.

8/18/13 12:46 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Swedgen - 
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -  Yeah id put Faber vs Mcdonald, and give Werdum the next shot, and have Browne vs Stipe for top 5 position. Chael fights whoever he wants! Phone Post

LOL @ SN

that shit should out from the forum page i had to click

I wild each it?

8/19/13 11:44 PM
XIITT_JBASS

What's happening 12'ers?? Hope you're all keeping well.

I've been diagnosed with Meniere's disease recently. Whether you like Dana or not, you gotta respect him for continuing with his work when he had it. I reckon a broken arm from Frank Mir would be more fun than this. Phone Post
8/20/13 12:38 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XIITT_JBASS - What's happening 12'ers?? Hope you're all keeping well.

I've been diagnosed with Meniere's disease recently. Whether you like Dana or not, you gotta respect him for continuing with his work when he had it. I reckon a broken arm from Frank Mir would be more fun than this. Phone Post
Seriously? Man this disease sounds awful.

Hespect Phone Post
8/20/13 1:35 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Bozy, I'm looking to start a course of meds that will counter the affects of it. But it won't solve the problem, just hide it.

Like I said in my thread, mad respect to Dana for dealing with it with his busy schedule. Phone Post
8/20/13 2:06 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Anderson P Sonnen -
XIITT_JBASS - What's happening 12'ers?? Hope you're all keeping well.

Seriously? Man this disease sounds awful.

Hespect Phone Post
It's not fun APS. I've had broken fingers, broken toes and even a liver infection that nearly killed me. I'd take all of that at once over this as Meniere's is literally affecting everything I do Phone Post
8/20/13 5:28 PM
crossfire

Sorry about the disease man. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 2:19 AM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/Thread

:D
8/28/13 2:07 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHERE YOU AT 12ERS!?

WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKERS!? Phone Post
8/28/13 5:04 AM
crossfire

Me too. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 7:26 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Reporting for duty APS Phone Post
8/28/13 8:58 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Fight night tonight fellas.
Who ya got? Phone Post
8/28/13 11:10 AM
zebers3

I'm pulling for Condit/Cerrone/Gastelum but I feel one of them is going to be upset, just not sure which one.

8/28/13 11:34 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Definately cowboy or Gastelum, zeebz Phone Post
8/28/13 11:47 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Pitbull3744 -

I made it very exciting in here with my TMZ thread lol it got up to around 10000 views till it was shut down 

FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS 12 AND IM 11 FML!

Fuck it.

Welcome Phone Post
8/28/13 12:03 PM
crossfire

Pitbull3744 -

I made it very exciting in here with my TMZ thread lol it got up to around 10000 views till it was shut down 

FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS 12 AND IM 11 FML!

U missed 5 moths of your life and dint notice ? Stop crying for attention and i might give you the job.... Which i will address in my next post... ;) Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 12:04 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

...loading... Phone Post
8/28/13 12:07 PM
crossfire

Anderson P Sonnen - ...loading... Phone Post
Im a foreign.... Translate ing. Eeeh Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.