UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

8/28/13 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crossfire
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gave u a hint in the PM but as i stated , English is not my native language so its hard to explain. Another hint is that mma is a niche sport... Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 1:55 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - Gave u a hint in the PM but as i stated , English is not my native language so its hard to explain. Another hint is that mma is a niche sport... Phone Post 3.0
Gotchya.

Just let me know.

I'm in, as I've stated Phone Post
8/28/13 1:58 PM
crossfire

Anderson P Sonnen -
crossfire -
Anderson P Sonnen -
crossfire - Its not complicated , at all ? If you are interested PM me and I'll be happy to tell you.

Especially my fellow 12:ers
APS
Lazer
Jbass

And pitbull , i really would like a gay ass input on the subject so please send a PM :) Phone Post 3.0
You're talking about a job offer? Phone Post
Not talking , creating. But i need help , you spend as much time here as i do. Do you enjoy your work hours , i shure as fuck do not. Phone Post 3.0
I am at work.

Manual labor.

Can't stand the hours. Phone Post
I want to make a men's mag , how fucking stupid that may sound. Here in sweden u can only buy a mag with either the nude bitch pitch or a mag who covers one niche. My pitch is to cover whatever is fun , everything from mma to how you slow cook a beaver.. No limits. I have no experience from publishing but if you steal from this place as every other mma related outlet does , why not ? Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 2:01 PM
crossfire

And as long as we call it rumors its ok to publish it *caugh* middle...caugh* *u.blogg* *auhhhhhm* Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 2:04 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good. I have no idea how things work in Sweden, but here in America, it's easy to profit off of well....anything lol.

Figure it out and get back to me, though. If there's money involved, how can I refuse? Phone Post
8/28/13 2:10 PM
crossfire

Thats the thing , there is no money , thats the problem and thats what I'm tired about. Been working since the day i left school , for piss pay. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 2:41 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

I meant potential revenue.

I gather that this is just an idea as of now, correct? Phone Post
8/28/13 2:55 PM
crossfire

Thats very correct , just putting it out there.
It might be a stupid idea , but the thought of doing something fun instead of something you hate and eats you up inside. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 2:58 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Definately not stupid.

Dreams are built from ideas fren Phone Post
8/28/13 3:03 PM
crossfire

Who you got Kampmann-Konduit ? Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:19 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

NBK via brutal KO.

I love Kamp, but I think his chin has seen better days. Carlos is on a 2 fight skid and I think he's going to remind us why his nickname is the Natural Born Killer. Phone Post
8/28/13 3:28 PM
crossfire

I have NBK by UD , but my heart says Kampmann. He won the first fight fair and square in my book. KC may have improved more since the first fight but the hitman is a ficking beast and i hope he gets the w in this fight and gets his shot at the title. Everyone seems to wet their pants for ellensburger , kampmann fucking destroyed him. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/13 3:33 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Definitely agree.

The thing with Jake is he almost finished Martin, but overdid it going in for the kill.

However, Carlos has improved vastly and his losses really lit a fire under him imo. I don't see him making any mistakes this time around.

Fan of both, though and I'm stoked to see them go at it again. Phone Post
9/5/13 6:37 AM
XIITT_JBASS
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover did get clipped with a couple shots, a dangerous thing against a guy like Bader who has serious power in both hands. He has shown good resolve when hurt and has still gone undefeated. I'm impressed with him.

I don't think Jones really has the power to worry him either. Jones does have some crisp striking but I think that Glover will work his way into the pocket and crack Jones at least a couple times. Whether he will win or not I can't say, but I think his chances are better than people give him Phone Post
9/7/13 5:23 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

damn bozy....I recognize your frustration with manual embedding from a droid.

9/7/13 6:01 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Edited: 09/07/13 6:01 AM

sheeeeeit...that ain't nothing but tears in a bucket. Just last week, I left my galaxy on the edge of my open trunk....the part the trunk locks on to. You can guess the outcome.

yeah

9/7/13 9:45 AM
NatualBornTickler
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13era here.
bring the noob/fox bitch and saying Chris weidman is the most dominant champion all day !!! Phone Post 3.0
9/7/13 10:04 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Aww wook at the wittle twoll and his wittle bwain, dawwwww. Phone Post
9/7/13 9:21 PM
Thuglife13
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just 7 more sleeps til the Mayweather-Canelo fight! I'm so stoked!

War Mayweather!
9/8/13 3:48 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed this thread.

9/10/13 4:04 PM
XIITT_JBASS
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup dudes?

Been flat out with work lately and just got my boat registered so my weekends have been filled with fishing. Haven't posted much for those reasons. Phone Post
9/10/13 5:32 PM
snookerbank
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if matt hughes or royce gracie joined the UG would elitist douche bags call them 13ers and tell them they dont know about MMA cause they're new to the UG ???? Phone Post
9/10/13 9:30 PM
Wicked smahtMF

aaaaaaand again!
9/10/13 9:32 PM
Wicked smahtMF

snookerbank -  So if matt hughes or royce gracie joined the UG would elitist douche bags call them 13ers and tell them they dont know about MMA cause they're new to the UG ???? Phone Post

in for banhammer

jk
9/12/13 6:06 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - 
XIITT_JBASS - Sup dudes?

Been flat out with work lately and just got my boat registered so my weekends have been filled with fishing. Haven't posted much for those reasons. Phone Post
What kind of boat you do you have bro. Jealous!! Phone Post

eets not a boat - Its a yacht

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.