UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

9/12/13 6:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - 
XIITT_JBASS - Sup dudes?

Been flat out with work lately and just got my boat registered so my weekends have been filled with fishing. Haven't posted much for those reasons. Phone Post
What kind of boat you do you have bro. Jealous!! Phone Post

eets not a boat - Its a yacht
9/12/13 11:02 AM
Hulk_Juice88
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iN Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:48 AM
XIITT_JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus -
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - 
XIITT_JBASS - Sup dudes?

Been flat out with work lately and just got my boat registered so my weekends have been filled with fishing. Haven't posted much for those reasons. Phone Post
What kind of boat you do you have bro. Jealous!! Phone Post

eets not a boat - Its a yacht
Fancy!! Phone Post
Hahaha nah it's not a yacht, just a little 15 foot runabout with a 60hp yamaha outboard. Going out tomorrow for a squid fish, got 13 last Sunday and I know where they are schooling up. Calamari for dinner, yum yum Phone Post
9/17/13 1:43 AM
Cheda559
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here Phone Post
9/17/13 10:31 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey APS, Cross and all! Hope all is well boys

BTW, WTF has JDS? I'd like to know
9/17/13 11:32 AM
zebers3
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 

I don't know what this means haha, are you asking who is picking JDS over Cain?

9/17/13 5:12 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - 
Lazer MMA - 

I don't know what this means haha, are you asking who is picking JDS over Cain?

Voted up, fren (need to see you hit 100 for my OCD).

9/17/13 5:43 PM
zebers3
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha thanks homie, almost there!

9/17/13 5:47 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be back tomorrow with another and all will be right in the world!

9/18/13 9:32 AM
zebers3

I think Gus has a punchers chance, he's been doing quite well up to now and has been able to light up most guys on the feet, but I feel like one of the main reasons was due to his length and height advanatge over most guys. But he won't have that against Jones.

I think Jones likely takes him down and eventually gets the sub or just elbows him for 25 minutes.

9/18/13 10:35 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like gus, just don't think he'll pull off the w. jones wrestling will be a huge factor.

I could be wrong tho. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 3:59 PM
XIITT_JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 -

I think Gus has a punchers chance, he's been doing quite well up to now and has been able to light up most guys on the feet, but I feel like one of the main reasons was due to his length and height advanatge over most guys. But he won't have that against Jones.

I think Jones likely takes him down and eventually gets the sub or just elbows him for 25 minutes.

Jones also won't have the same advantages he has had over most of his competition and will need to adjust accordingly. It's an interesting match up Phone Post
9/18/13 5:46 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 09/18/13 5:46 PM

TTT
9/18/13 5:48 PM
Lazer MMA

XIITT_JBASS - 
zebers3 -

Jones also won't have the same advantages he has had over most of his competition and will need to adjust accordingly. It's an interesting match up Phone Post

LMFAO

JBJ is -900 & the truth is he should be closer to -1800 FFS!

I'm not getting in deep again after seeing JBJ's toe VS Sonnen & knowing I almost lost that load of cash, but it still is what it is = no contest

Talk interesting MMA. Who TF here has JDS?

Is JH TDD good enough to stop GSP's td's?
9/22/13 3:42 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Lazer MMA - 
XIITT_JBASS - 
zebers3 -

LMFAO

I'm not getting in deep again after seeing JBJ's toe VS Sonnen & knowing I almost lost that load of cash, but it still is what it is = no contest

Soooo......who do you think won that fight Lazer?? 

9/22/13 3:42 AM
XIITT_JBASS

Edited: 09/22/13 3:43 AM

Edit: Double post

9/22/13 4:30 AM
ruazombie66
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 7:39 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - I like gus, just don't think he'll pull off the w. jones wrestling will be a huge factor.

Was totally wrong.. Gus handled up! Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 8:07 AM
XIITT_JBASS

TEX4N - 
TEX4N - I like gus, just don't think he'll pull off the w. jones wrestling will be a huge factor.

Was totally wrong.. Gus handled up! Phone Post 3.0

He also took JBJ down whilst avoiding almost all of JBJ's attempts - something the rest of the LHW division have not even come close to doing. Gus could be Bones' kryptonite. 

Don't know about you guys, but I would be more than happy to see a rematch. I had Gus winning the first three rounds. 

9/22/13 9:34 AM
Lazer MMA

XIITT_JBASS - 
Lazer MMA - 
XIITT_JBASS - 
zebers3 -

LMFAO

Soooo......who do you think won that fight Lazer?? 

Great fight. I underrated Gus greatly, but I agree with JBJ winning 2,4, & 5

Junkie game JBJ rd.3 too 49-46. No major site gave Gus the win. MMA fans whining bitches LOL.
9/23/13 4:03 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother

Whoa, what a card that was.
9/25/13 12:59 PM
crossfire

"MMA fans whining bitches LOL."

Told you fools long time ago not to underestimate gus. And nice try saving you from looking stupid. -1800 wtf dude ? Stop reading stats on betting sites and actually watch the fights , you might learn something. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 1:10 PM
crossfire

Another thing , Gus won that fight , cause he had nothing to loose. Much like you lazer no one gave him a chance and he proved all of you wrong. Alex went toe to toe with the greatest of all time ( love or hate JBJ there is no denying that he is the best martial artist there has been to this date , and I'm a huge GSP fan. No one has finished that amount of relevant competition and ex champs in the time and fashion as he has. ) and he did it with limited resources. JBJ is a arrogant prick IMO , but i respect him 100% for what he did in that fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/13 2:11 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire - Another thing , Gus won that fight , cause he had nothing to loose. Much like you lazer no one gave him a chance and he proved all of you wrong. Alex went toe to toe with the greatest of all time ( love or hate JBJ there is no denying that he is the best martial artist there has been to this date , and I'm a huge GSP fan. No one has finished that amount of relevant competition and ex champs in the time and fashion as he has. ) and he did it with limited resources. JBJ is a arrogant prick IMO , but i respect him 100% for what he did in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Like my thread said "No way to say 2, 4 & 5 for JBJ has to be wrong!".......

I was fine with Gus winning to.

BTW I don't frequent any betting sites for fun. I don't read stats on them ever. I do what I do. If you have faith in what you say (think) you'd be doing the same. Talk is very cheap cross.

BTW why R U coming across cross cross (pun)?
9/26/13 8:12 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the fight with the sound off and on. That didn't satisfy my perspective, so I watched it again with the television unplugged.....Gus won that fight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.