UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/10/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bromovich
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernIrishZombie -

Just looking at the number of green arrows in this thread - it's a good group!

We came.

We 12ed.

We conquered. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:45 PM
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna get a tat with twelve pride accross my chest :p Phone Post
1/10/13 5:47 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
crossfire -
JBASS -

Any chance on getting in with this TT?? 

Also, the first thing I thought when the idea first came up in this thread is that XII-TT might be worthy of the TT name...just breaks it up a bit so it doesn't look like a whole bunch of letters. If no-one else agrees, then that's totally fine :)

I like your idea XII-TT_ > XIITT_

And SN change will be mandatory

Quote this post , and when all five agreed we'll change the SN:s Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:49 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
crossfire -
JBASS -

Any chance on getting in with this TT?? 

Also, the first thing I thought when the idea first came up in this thread is that XII-TT might be worthy of the TT name...just breaks it up a bit so it doesn't look like a whole bunch of letters. If no-one else agrees, then that's totally fine :)

I like your idea XII-TT_ > XIITT_

And SN change will be mandatory

Quote this post , and when all five agreed we'll change the SN:s Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post

ok boss, that's fine if you guys want it. So it's XII-TT_ cross if approved?
1/10/13 5:52 PM
potatoes
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another 12'er checking in! Phone Post
1/10/13 6:03 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/10/13 6:24 PM
Smilin like Rashad
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daaaaaa
1/10/13 6:25 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets make 2013 a good year of quality posting by XII-TT

1/10/13 6:27 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up bitches

1/10/13 6:51 PM
yellow's Overseer
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .
The whole idea behind this TT at least on my part is to show that we are respectable posters even thou we are 12:ers.

One rule might be that you need to be in the green by 30 VTFU:s ( which u cant acquire in VTFU threads )
And of course no fighter bashing.

Thoughts ? Phone Post
I agree. If you're above 30 it shows you're not a troll or an ass. Exception should be I we see someone being awesome but rarely voted up they should still be able to join. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:01 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

crossfire - Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .
The whole idea behind this TT at least on my part is to show that we are respectable posters even thou we are 12:ers.

One rule might be that you need to be in the green by 30 VTFU:s ( which u cant acquire in VTFU threads )

Thoughts ? Phone Post
Indeed I'm down with an SN change. As for the green arrows, I'm not sure. Most of mine came from being generous ;)

I think you should just have to be knowledgeable of mma in some shape or form and all around just a good poster. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:02 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

yellow's Overseer -

Thoughts ? Phone Post
I agree. If you're above 30 it shows you're not a troll or an ass. Exception should be I we see someone being awesome but rarely voted up they should still be able to join. Phone Post
Pretty much the same thoughts :) Phone Post
1/10/13 7:15 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just over half way there then as far as green arrows, damn...

1/10/13 7:27 PM
Lazer MMA

crossfire -  Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .

Thoughts ? Phone Post

Well I guess it's just you guys then. Happy to have started you off though. I don't agree the votes prove anything other than your opinion (or videos you post) is popular. I have defended lots of fighters and MA's but in the process I have pissed posters off. I defend Fedor (pissing off the UFC trolls) but still argue the game has evolved (pissing off the Fedor fans). I have defended AS VS trolls but am openly critical of his failure to challenge the best (LHW's). In fact in a betting thread I just made, I was trolled again by LnP who would not stop trolling and demanded answers on my thoughts of AS's record (I did everything to get out of it) so I supplied the answers (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2114326&page=3). I am very critical of Dana but when I think he's correct I support him. I call troll red posts out quite a bit too. All this stuff leads to lots of VTFD from posters who do not like the opinions.

Again glad to have helped start you guys. I bid you adieu and wish the 12 TT well sirs!

1/10/13 7:34 PM
yellow's Overseer
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
crossfire -  Lots of interest already , maybe we should lighten up on the 5 and just all change our SN:s thats fine with me , i don't want anyone to feel left out. But we need rules .

Thoughts ? Phone Post

Well I guess it's just you guys then. Happy to have started you off though. I don't agree the votes prove anything other than your opinion (or videos you post) is popular. I have defended lots of fighters and MA's but in the process I have pissed posters off. I defend Fedor (pissing off the UFC trolls) but still argue the game has evolved (pissing off the Fedor fans). I have defended AS VS trolls but am openly critical of his failure to challenge the best (LHW's). In fact in a betting thread I just made, I was trolled again by LnP who would not stop trolling and demanded answers on my thoughts of AS's record (I did everything to get out of it) so I supplied the answers (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2114326&page=3). I am very critical of Dana but when I think he's correct I support him. I call troll red posts out quite a bit too. All this stuff leads to lots of VTFD from posters who do not like the opinions.

Again glad to have helped start you guys. I bid you adieu and wish the 12 TT well sirs!

This post makes me sad because I've seen Lazer in action(beep) and he's pretty awesome. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:40 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Edited: 01/10/13 7:41 PM
Lazer MMA - 

Thoughts ? Phone Post

Lazer, as far as im concerned idgaf if you are -1000. You are a quality poster. This arrow business is frustrating because it discredits actual posting gems just because they are red. You should stick with the TT. Assuming the others feel the same way ofcourse. 

1/10/13 7:45 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I may be DQ'd, I've gotten around 10 vtfus from the "vote ups all around" thread.

Tho in my defense, I earned them by posting pics/gifs. Not jus showing up and saying "vote me up". Phone Post
1/10/13 7:46 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure we've all seen ach other posting on this site at some point, surely there can be a general consensus on who can be part of the XII-TT?? 

1/10/13 7:47 PM
Lazer MMA

TY guys, what ever you want I'm good.
1/10/13 7:48 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

nick diaz nut hugger - I'm confused now Phone Post
Tbh I am too lol. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Phone Post
1/10/13 7:55 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

I just think no matter what you will get vtfus for gifs, witty statements, knowledgeable and wholesome statements, being a good person/poster, and of course some of your occasional gimme vus threads.

As for vtfds, that happens. Which usually is from trolls who just like to hate. Hell most of my vus came from gifs, this thread, and the "help out family UG" thread where I donated to help. I would probably have over 70 arrows but I was voted down so many times for unknown reasons. I never have a negative thing to say, even to trolls. Phone Post
1/10/13 7:56 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hi Phone Post
How do you do sir? Phone Post
1/10/13 7:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hi Phone Post
How do you do sir? Phone Post
Just twelving it up.... N you my friend? Phone Post
1/10/13 8:05 PM
shorebreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the people with green vote ups are the biggest trolls Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.