UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> James Thompson to fight in UFC (sign here)

1/8/13 9:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mammoth
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firstly - let me just say - The Colossus needs no one's charity - he is doing just fine fighting in other orgs and has made a career out of it. This petition is purely selfish!! I'd love to see him in the UFC taking on the current HW division.

The dude is 34 and if he is ever to fight in the UFC its gotta be soon. I know you're reading this probably thinking about his record but its actually (from what i can see) 18 - 15. A better win/loss ratio than Baroni or Hunt when they came back.

Also he has won 4 of his last 4 (ok one was a NC but anyone who watched knows the score).

Lastly - his personality, fighting style and marketability makes him a potential star in the UFC - Not to mention he is a 'name' in MMA circles and a PRIDE vet.

Get on the war wagon with me!!

1/8/13 9:22 AM
Gene Pitney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 9:22 AM
signed. even though theres probably only like 2 heavyweights on the entire roster he could beat
1/8/13 9:24 AM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uhhhh how bout NO
1/8/13 9:30 AM
The Mammoth
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gene Pitney - signed. even though theres probably only like 2 heavyweights on the entire roster he could beat

i see him beating quite a few to be honest.

People wrote off Mark Hunto - dudes now on a 3 fight win streak.

1/8/13 9:34 AM
BeatonHauff
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha fuck no, homies been Koed 11 times.

1/8/13 9:43 AM
The Mammoth

Jesus, im showing support for a fighter and i get voted down.

UG at its finest.

1/8/13 10:07 AM
The Mammoth

Ryann Von Doom -  Signed. He's a good dude and talented. He'd add an interesting variable to the mix. Phone Post

this is what im thinking.

People severely underestimate him. Yes he has been KO'd but he dishes them out too. Who doesnt want to see those kinds of fights?

1/8/13 10:09 AM
epwar
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIgned, just for his post-fight speech.

"UFC is goin' right down the fookin' toilet!"

1/8/13 10:10 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How nice is that. Thanks I'd like 3 more decent fights and than I'm thinking Dana can't ignore the Colossus standing him right before him. I've got a lot of things plan from books,to podcast,random video, comedy sketches. But I'm a fighter and I untimely want to get in the UFC and finish my career there than I must be the fighter who's been fighting in the top orgs.  This is really nice to see and makes me want to stay on the right track and ride this positive wave. Just one thing the war wagon old its so 2000  ;)

it's all about the Colossal Collective

1/8/13 10:12 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mammoth - 

UG at its finest.

I voted you up m8, balance is restored thanks
1/8/13 10:14 AM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love your style James, finish your feud with Pudz and beat one or two of the remaining names out there like Arlovski or Sylvia if you can get a fight with them and it should speak for itself.

1/8/13 10:15 AM
Mega Colossus

BeatonHauff - 

Haha fuck no, homies been Koed 11 times.

Fuck yes my misguided friend. What you say is true but like all things their are many variable reasons why this happen, all my fault by the way. This is what will make it all the sweeter when I'm there. I'll still sign you a picture m8 don't worry
1/8/13 10:17 AM
The Mammoth

Mega Colossus - 
The Mammoth - 

UG at its finest.

I voted you up m8, balance is restored thanks

Haha thanks Man!

And i agree with you - a couple more wins and maybe Joe Silva & Dana will  have to consider you. Despite some of the clowns on here saying you'd have no chance, they are clearly glory hunters only.

Colossal Collective for the win!!

ps in a rematch with Overeem i reckon you could take him - for a start you wouldnt be taking the fight on 2 minutes notice and you could expose him for the 1 dimensional fighter he is.

1/8/13 10:17 AM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!! Phone Post
1/8/13 10:18 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed

PhinPhan
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good! Here is to 2013 Colossus!

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox - 

signed

1/8/13 10:20 AM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're back to being committed and are training hard, go collect a few names and I am sure a seasoned veteran like yourself will get a shot.

1/8/13 10:21 AM
Mega Colossus

Gene Pitney - signed. even though theres probably only like 2 heavyweights on the entire roster he could beat

ChaosOverkill I just voted you down by mistake my fingers are to big for this iPad I will restore  balance tomorrow sorry and what you say is true.

1/8/13 10:23 AM
The Mammoth

Letibleu - If you're back to being committed and are training hard, go collect a few names and I am sure a seasoned veteran like yourself will get a shot.

Dude is recording his fight back to fitness living in the gym - i cant wait to see it!

1/8/13 10:23 AM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 

ChaosOverkill I just voted you down by mistake my fingers are to big for this iPad I will restore  balance tomorrow sorry and what you say is true.

Hey no worries man, it happens

1/8/13 10:24 AM
Garv
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightersbook.com, Get Connected

Signed. The guy brings it every time. 

1/8/13 10:25 AM
Cotton
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed for this and for him on Rogan's podcast.
1/8/13 10:27 AM
The Mammoth

Mega Colossus - 

i dont think so - i could list quite a few where no betting man would put money against you..

• Dave Herman
  • Phil De Fries
  • Shawn Jordan
  • Christian Morecraft
i see you donkey konging these guys into oblivion.
1/8/13 10:35 AM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 10:35 AM

hell yes, why not

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.