UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> James Thompson to fight in UFC (sign here)

1/9/13 10:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT.

Out if all the fighters that post here, Colossus has the best personality by far.

Love his contributions. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:10 AM
Kobayashi

mmavixen -
Ryann Von Doom -  Signed. He's a good dude and talented. He'd add an interesting variable to the mix. Phone Post

This.

Why not? Don't judge him by his record - he's a natural monster who's been trying to develop with the game. Big personality always brings it, he gets my vote, would be great for a UK card especially. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:11 AM
Kobayashi

Kobayashi -
mmavixen -
Ryann Von Doom -  Signed. He's a good dude and talented. He'd add an interesting variable to the mix. Phone Post

This.

Why not? Don't judge him by his record - he's a natural monster who's been trying to develop with the game. Big personality always brings it, he gets my vote, would be great for a UK card especially. Phone Post
Sorry quoted wrong post! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:27 AM
Neil Funk

signed
1/9/13 11:43 AM
CMX
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed, he is a guy who bring it and is entertaining, definitely something the ufc heavyweight division needs, Dana always says he wants fighters, James emodies that ! Phone Post
1/9/13 12:14 PM
Hessian
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 12:22 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!
1/9/13 12:26 PM
The Mammoth
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's try and get him on the next UK card then. Even Neil Grove had a short lived UFC career. I'd like to see a Thompson/Grove rematch and see the Colossus get his revenge. Phone Post
1/9/13 6:58 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 7:54 PM

Those traps...

Those arms...

That heart...

That personality...

And that stone cold killer...

need to be in the fucking Octagon.  

James, I like the idea of you putting a couple more impressive wins together, but shit, if this thread can get big enough to get you on the UK show or a short-notice step-in, why the fuck not, right?

1/9/13 8:04 PM
Mega Colossus
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's all very touching, really from the UG trying to  help me get on the  JRE to this thread and all the generally support it's great. If this would off happen a couple of years ago I would of seen it as extra pressure and not enjoy it. Now how ever a strange thing is happening  I started writing and doing a million other projects to set up something  for when I finish MMA.All are going really well.In doing this now ive stop gambling I've discovered  the passion that got me started in the first place.

It's early days and i have to calm down abit as i can hear myself sound like a hippy vegan, cult leader but I'm just going to keep on keeping on. And in about 2 weeks I should have the first few episodes of my vblog, doc thing edited and ready. It's called Fighting  Demons, I  started filming about 6 was ago. Can't wait to show it to you guys get your honest opinions, cheers.

1/10/13 6:09 AM
Castroman

Keep on keeping on, and if you're coming on, come on!

When's the next podcast? Phone Post
1/10/13 6:12 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I'd like to see him in the ufc I don't think he'd do very well. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:42 AM
The Mammoth
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the Colossus

1/10/13 11:46 AM
RKing85
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no interest in Thompson fighting in the UFC.
1/10/13 11:51 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team colossus in this bitch!!!!!

Signed as fuck yeah for James!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 1:43 PM
Mega Colossus
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - I have no interest in Thompson fighting in the UFC.

Fair enoght. Can you tell me why don't hold back be honest and I will to and I'll see if I can change your mind. Think of it as a fun game. 

1/10/13 1:57 PM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^i'm pretty sure he was just being honest but ok

1/10/13 2:59 PM
Mega Colossus

Minister of Propaganda - 
Mega Colossus -
RKing85 - I have no interest in Thompson fighting in the UFC.

Fair enoght. Can you tell me why don't hold back be honest and I will to and I'll see if I can change your mind. Think of it as a fun game. 

He's trolling. I'm talking from experience. We act like dicks and say negative shit to gage a reaction, we then retort with cleverly worded shit to come across as smart and not trolls and have successfully hook, lined and baited you. Phone Post

To be honest he seem like he just has no interest in seeing me in the UFC, that's why I responded. I'm interest to hear his points hopefully he's not a troll and if I'm honest and he's honest I might be able to change his mind. At the same time I'm not that bothered haha

1/10/13 7:17 PM
Mega Colossus

Castroman -  Keep on keeping on, and if you're coming on, come on!

When's the next podcast? Phone Post

Any day now were have to figure out a way t turn these bad boys around but it'll be out soon
1/10/13 7:57 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TTT. Phone Post
1/10/13 8:09 PM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's the new podcast James?!?!!? I've been waiting!!! =)

Anyways, /signed for James in the UFC.

COLOSSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
1/10/13 8:10 PM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just noticed the post above mine about the podcast; I look forward to it.
1/10/13 9:24 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
JOB - Give him a shot on the next English card. He's no worse than Mustaffa Al Turk. And he's funny.

While I appreciate the kind words delivered in such a confidence boosting way. I have to say Mus is a great fighter. He really is but he had bad timing with some shit that happensd in life. I get that you can't know all the background shit that happens in every fighters life. But I would ask you to bear the fact that such a large percentage of mma is mental, and if shit not right at home it's only going to get worse in the cage.

Duly noted. I wasn't trying to bash Mustafa persey, I remember him from Cage Rage and he was probably one of the better fighters on the British circuit at the time. But I think you've accomplished more.

Without looking like a kiss-ass - Honest reasons why you should at least get a shot in the UFC.

1) You fight. You don't skate around, avoiding the fight - you fight and fans like fighters.

2) You're entertaining. Win or lose, your fights are enjoyable.

3) You don't give up easily. I remember your fight with Frye and Kimbo. You took some serious shots and kept coming.

4) You come across like a nice guy. Most guys your size have an attitude of invincibility, and that's reflected in a cocky attitude. You don't have that.

I don't think you're the best fighter out there James, and I don't think you'll be a UFC champion. That's being honest - But fuck, you've paid your dues and at least deserve a chance to end your career on the biggest show of them all - Win or lose, you can at least say you made it to the game.

All the best brother - You've got a fan here.
1/10/13 9:37 PM
Mega Colossus

Edited: 01/11/13 8:05 AM

Thanks for your honested and kind comment. Must is one of my best friend and didn't show us his talent on the big shame but their you go. I feel great I found the love for Mma with got lost and I'm training hard because I'm loving it I though I'd lost tha. I'll get in the UFC before I've finish with MMA. I promise you I'll shock peopl i cant wait. Cheers m8

1/10/13 10:15 PM
MrMead
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.