UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> James Thompson to fight in UFC (sign here)

1/11/13 8:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mammoth
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/11/13 9:32 AM
7titofan7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id like to see it. I have always enjoyed JTs fights and wouldnt mind seeing him on a ufc card. Good luck to you sir, i hope u achieve all you hope to. Phone Post
1/11/13 9:38 AM
GarlicSauce

Yes. Please bring this man to the UFC.

Definitely signed.
1/11/13 1:17 PM
UncleDavid

Fucking Signed!

Dana, Joe, Lorenzo are you listening? Let the man put together like 2 more solid wins and then put him on the next UFC Uk Card. Collosus always brings it and if he is in great shape he wont disappoint i'm sure!

This would absolutely be a fan favorite fight. I think Collosus is a pretty cool guy. He fights till his ear falls off and he doesnt afraid of anything.

Dana, let him bang bro. Just let him bang, bro!
1/11/13 2:22 PM
Andy Rigg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed, i wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at it
1/11/13 7:02 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Gif is fantastic, video is hilarious.  Fucking up Velasquez's name was hysterical.

And the Colossal Collective needs to be able to buy that shirt fucking ASAP.

1/11/13 7:29 PM
BRZ

Signed Phone Post
1/11/13 8:56 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sohned Phone Post
1/11/13 9:16 PM
pogomeister
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Wagners Cut -
maq102192 - No Phone Post
Fuck you.

SIGNED! Phone Post
Yup and signed Phone Post
1/12/13 3:56 AM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"...and I get to kick your arse; you seem like a prick"

Is the best line I've heard all week!
1/12/13 5:42 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase - "...and I get to kick your arse; you seem like a prick"

Is the best line I've heard all week!

Hahaha cheers funny because its true
1/12/13 5:59 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minister of Propaganda -  This isn't me just me blowing you because you're posting on this shitty forum, you and Hunt were my original favourites in Pride.

I watch your fights in what ever promotion you are in regardless of The UFC. Phone Post

Good because know one blows the Colossus without dinner first and maybe a nice movie.

Cheers pal that good of you, with all the mostly self inflicted shit, i've been doing since the Kimbo fight. I lost my love for MMA. That's why i don't get offended by people who thing i don't deserve to be there. Yes i've clawed my way back a bit. But i think i need to do a lot more. Which because i've stop gambling and i'm being productive general  it's all coming togther. Now i dont need to fiight for a living guess what i can't fucking wait. I've fpound the love for mma which got me so far on such little talent.I just need to keep training, keep getting footage for the doc and i think people will see everything come together and i'll end up in the UFC. I don't just want to get their though i want to make my mark.

T-shirts will be out in around 2 weeks give or take.Cheers

1/12/13 8:41 AM
Rock N Rowe
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed - I used to watch him in the good ol' Ultimate Combat days. The crowd used to go mental.

I think he fought the UFC ref Marc Goddard in that organisation. The Severn fight seemed like a work though. Phone Post
1/12/13 10:06 AM
Right Hand JO Power
1005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a shirt for sure! Phone Post
1/12/13 10:09 AM
UnbreakableT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes Phone Post
1/24/13 4:52 AM
Kobayashi

Rock N Rowe - Signed - I used to watch him in the good ol' Ultimate Combat days. The crowd used to go mental.

I think he fought the UFC ref Marc Goddard in that organisation. The Severn fight seemed like a work though. Phone Post
He beat Goddard twice and Goddard was solid

TTT for T Shirts Phone Post
1/24/13 8:50 AM
Mega Colossus

bad1121 -  Sorry bro but he's no where near UFC quality. He sucks. Phone Post

All I ask is went I get in the UFC and start making waves. You refresh this thread and tell me you got it wrong. If I get to the UFC and fail I'll do the same. Deal ?
1/24/13 8:55 AM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James seems a good guy, not everybody needs to be title material. Fun fights are fun fights

1/24/13 9:02 AM
Mega Colossus

soldave - James seems a good guy, not everybody needs to be title material. Fun fights are fun fights

I'm a good guy. I'm entraining and your right I can see why I'm classed as a "fun fighter". But I figure a lot out. All I ask is for you to see my next and see how I come in. 

1/24/13 9:36 AM
Mega Colossus

Minister of Propaganda -  What organisation is your next fight gonna be in/who is your next opponent? Phone Post

Not sure Pudz isn't happening, Furys actually shut up for once and McCardio goes into hiding. So I'm just upping my training bit by bit. When i start my doc fighting demons i was 145kg im 130kg still a bit to hit around 118kg but im getting their so i'll just keep my eyes open see what's about.
1/24/13 12:30 PM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
soldave - James seems a good guy, not everybody needs to be title material. Fun fights are fun fights

I'm a good guy. I'm entraining and your right I can see why I'm classed as a "fun fighter". But I figure a lot out. All I ask is for you to see my next and see how I come in. 

im not calling you a "fun fighter" your a seasoned pro that term sounds condescending. Just saying you could be in some fun fights. I think a lot of people get attached to how many people have lost or whether they could challenge the top guy down the line.
1/24/13 6:36 PM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for James.
1/24/13 7:59 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Signed, the dudes a beast and a great guy. Very marketable, would help the UK expansion.

C'mon Dana. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:04 PM
SasquatchShaman

Signed
1/24/13 8:21 PM
DamirioN
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed without a moment of hesitation. Great guy and an enjoyable fighter.

Much love and full support to the Mega (Punk?) Colossus!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.