UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem & NSAC meeting: License granted

1/8/13 2:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/13 2:27 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - 
Sam Sheridan - Bigger than before? is that possible?
Yes you can obviously tell from this pic that he's gained a substantial amount of mass , especially to the legs. Phone Post

See , here's the problem I have with that. If he gets past Big Nuts, he might very well have to fight cardio machine, Cain Velasquez. Let's say he can't knock Cain out in the first 1:30 of round 1, is he going to have the gas to last 25 minutes with all that mass?
1/8/13 2:27 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes!!!! Phone Post
1/8/13 2:35 PM
Animal Chin
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - 
crossfire - 
Sam Sheridan - Bigger than before? is that possible?
Yes you can obviously tell from this pic that he's gained a substantial amount of mass , especially to the legs. Phone Post

See , here's the problem I have with that. If he gets past Big Nuts, he might very well have to fight cardio machine, Cain Velasquez. Let's say he can't knock Cain out in the first 1:30 of round 1, is he going to have the gas to last 25 minutes with all that mass?

I doubt Cain pushes the action as hard with him.
1/8/13 2:37 PM
Smellde Gluve
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YAY FOR OVEREEM!

After a few hours of deliberations and questions he started getting extremely hungry and seeing things:

1/8/13 2:54 PM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Chinese have added a new animal to their zodiac...2013 will be the year of the Ubereem Phone Post
1/8/13 3:14 PM
Ryan Black
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Hope Overeem sends Sasquatch packing- or, at least to the back of the line... Phone Post
1/8/13 3:24 PM
NHBDaddy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ubereem SMash
1/8/13 3:33 PM
Animal Chin
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the key to doing that is constantly moving forward. Overeem would LOVE that gameplan.
1/8/13 3:36 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YESSSSSSSSS time to get the belt from cain after he plows through big foot
1/8/13 3:52 PM
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the full meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKy3YA-vhA4
1/8/13 3:57 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad they licensed him

1/8/13 3:57 PM
HELWIG
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joke of a commision.

One with real teeth would have told him that if he pops again its a lifetime ban.

1/8/13 4:18 PM
Bentleysuper8

1/8/13 4:21 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think if he gets past Bigfoot his next fight should be Big Country!! Phone Post
1/8/13 4:31 PM
Submissable
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blaat - I think if he gets past Bigfoot his next fight should be Big Country!! Phone Post
Not bad. But I would fear that Nelson can't get him down and with his chin we would see another Sylvia vs Cabbage fight. Phone Post
1/8/13 4:40 PM
yellow's Overseer
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG -

Joke of a commision.

One with real teeth would have told him that if he pops again its a lifetime ban.

. Phone Post
1/8/13 5:14 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time to celebrate with white wine and protein!
1/8/13 6:25 PM
Millzy

TTT for the best heavyweight in the world!
1/8/13 6:41 PM
stonepony

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore - 
BendosBaptisedBitch -
Snake28 - Bye bye HWs overeems coming for u!!! Phone Post
Yea I'm sure Cain, JDS, Cormier and Hunt in particular are quaking in their boots at the prospect of shattering Reem's glass jaw. Phone Post

If you dont think Alistair is one of if not the most feared HW in the world you are naive. That much power and KICKBOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD TECHNIQUE? How many subs does Reem have btw?
If you think Cain, JDS and Cornier fear Reem then you are the one who is naive.

Sorry, but squeaking past Werdum (and gassing in the process) then beating a ghost of Lesnar does not a top 10 HW make.

Reem should beat Bigfoot but it's all over for him after that. The illusion and glass jaw will be shattered. Phone Post

Bigfoot can easily beat him. If we even get to see the fight. They may surprise him with a random test, in which case he's gone again. Werdum would win the rematch. Travis Browne would beat him. Lavar Johnson would beat him... I see multiple fighters outside the top-5 who will beat him if they get a chance. Cain, JDS... No contest. I'd love to see Roy put him down.
1/8/13 6:56 PM
Sub Aquatic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony -
BendosBaptisedBitch -
Yea I'm sure Cain, JDS, Cormier and Hunt in particular are quaking in their boots at the prospect of shattering Reem's glass jaw. Phone Post

If you dont think Alistair is one of if not the most feared HW in the world you are naive. That much power and KICKBOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD TECHNIQUE? How many subs does Reem have btw?

Sorry, but squeaking past Werdum (and gassing in the process) then beating a ghost of Lesnar does not a top 10 HW make.

Reem should beat Bigfoot but it's all over for him after that. The illusion and glass jaw will be shattered. Phone Post

Bigfoot can easily beat him. If we even get to see the fight. They may surprise him with a random test, in which case he's gone again. Werdum would win the rematch. Travis Browne would beat him. Lavar Johnson would beat him... I see multiple fighters outside the top-5 who will beat him if they get a chance. Cain, JDS... No contest. I'd love to see Roy put him down.
Hahaha what a joke step away from the keyboard and go back to sticking pins in your Reem voodoo doll Sadpony.

Your time is up - there's only a few more weeks left before Overeem stomps Bigfoot and secures his title shot and there's nothing you can do about it!

Better yet how about you SN bet me on the BF vs Reem fight if you're so sure about the conclusion? Phone Post
1/8/13 7:30 PM
ABE FROMAN

I love this!!!!!

1/8/13 7:34 PM
stonepony

Sub Aquatic - 
stonepony -
BendosBaptisedBitch -

Hahaha what a joke step away from the keyboard and go back to sticking pins in your Reem voodoo doll Sadpony.

Your time is up - there's only a few more weeks left before Overeem stomps Bigfoot and secures his title shot and there's nothing you can do about it!

Better yet how about you SN bet me on the BF vs Reem fight if you're so sure about the conclusion? Phone Post

Funny, you're only confident when it comes to a mid-level contender from a 2nd teer organization. One of the many SF fighters who Overoids completely dodged.

And when your cheater gets suspended again before the fight even happens? You lose the bet.

I put Overcheats and Bigfoot about even. Which means not even in contention for the title. Bigfoot beat a one-legged Travis Browne. Your cheater couldn't strike with anybody in SF, he's not going to be able to strike with anybody in the UFC either.
1/8/13 7:43 PM
HexRei

SF didn't have any high-level strikers for Overeem to fight, frankly. Admittedly he didn't look great in the Werdum fight but that was mostly because Werdum flopped to his butt any time Overeem opened up with a combo (and Werdum's striking is consistently underrated anyway).
1/8/13 7:45 PM
kingkoopa

the hate and nuthuggery is strong in this thread

glad reem is back i like his fighting style

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.