UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> friend and blue belt in hospital

1/9/13 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - My father passed of a brain tumor when I was 15 and I'm the oldest of three. I pray that they can heal him. They have made great leaps in treatment and I pray for him to recovery from this. Phone Post
Were brothers, though I was 22. Very rough my friend Phone Post
1/9/13 11:13 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RRR

1/9/13 4:26 PM
socal
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry to hear, best wishes to his family
1/10/13 7:04 AM
Soup Nazi
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:(

Get well soon

1/10/13 8:56 AM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

prayer sent
1/10/13 11:34 PM
reverend john
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has nine tumors, they are growing and inoperable. They are doing radiation to try and shrink the tumors. The said he won't live six months. His mother will be taken care of, but she is messed up. I will keep you informed. I spent some time with him the last few days.

rev
1/14/13 9:10 AM
reverend john
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is going home today. He has tumors in his stomach too. They are giving him six months. As far as I know right now there are no financial issues. But if you can keep praying. Our church and his family are going to team up to get his meals and trips to hospital covered.

rev
1/14/13 9:46 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers sent rev.

Glad that he and his mom have friends and support such as yourself. Many in this world don't.

1/14/13 11:08 AM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Done.
1/14/13 11:58 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More thoughts and prayers sent his way..
1/15/13 12:52 PM
reverend john

mister3mma - 
reverend john - He is going home today. He has tumors in his stomach too. They are giving him six months. As far as I know right now there are no financial issues. But if you can keep praying. Our church and his family are going to team up to get his meals and trips to hospital covered.

rev
Could you please set up an acct for those of us that want to help w the mother? Phone Post

As there is not an urgent, present need, I am going to set up a fund that would be part of a 501c3, and will have good accountability and one in which I will not be the overseer of.

I acknowledge that there are those that would like to do something that helps, but would like to do this in a way that is as appropriate and above reproach as possible.

rev
1/15/13 10:32 PM
reverend john

thanks for caring so much brother, I appreciate that

rev

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.