UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Poor Customer Service at Justgipants.com

1/8/13 3:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
budwhite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently tried to order some pants from Justgipants.com and wanted to advise others of my experience thus far in dealing with this company before ordering.

I placed an order with Justgipants.com on December 21st.  

On the 22nd, they charged my credit card and created a shipping label from USPS, however nothing has shipped.  Only the label has been created.

Since then, I have had no response.

Their phone number goes to a message that says the number is unavailable but doesn't have a company message and has no voicemail capability.

I have emailed them twice and they have not responded.

I received a mass email from them in this same time period indicating that they now sell black gi pants so I know their email is functional.

My next step will be to contact my credit card company and the Postal Inspector.

Generally I have no problem with waiting for a product and understand that things are sometimes out of stock or someone makes an error in delivery; Those things I understand.  What I won't tolerate is a company taking my money and then not responding when I have not received my product. I also resent being solicited for a new product when they won't even send the product I've already paid for.

I just wanted folks here to hear directly about an experience with a potential seller.

1/8/13 3:54 PM
elburrogrande
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say wait a little it hasnt been that long. if by next week you still have nothing try hitting up brandon mullins on facebook. I believe he is the owner. good guy.
1/8/13 4:11 PM
budwhite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elburrogrande - I would say wait a little it hasnt been that long. if by next week you still have nothing try hitting up brandon mullins on facebook. I believe he is the owner. good guy.

I hear ya.

I will send him a Facebook message as well.

That said, I don't have problem waiting for the product; I have a problem with them charging me and saying something has shipped when it has not and then not answering their phone or emails.

1/8/13 4:27 PM
The Gimp
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a misunderstanding. I ordered from them around the same time with no problems.

I'm not surprised that this new company had a few errors and problems during the extremely busy holiday season.

Did you get a tracking number from them? Phone Post
1/9/13 1:13 AM
jonbriggs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey,
Jon here @ justgipants. What's your name? If it's Michael B, I just sent you an e-mail back. Sorry for the delay. There was an issue with your order (it appears USPS lost your package). We are out of the pants you ordered so I refunded your card and will send you a free pair of our Modern (ripstop material) pants in the size and color you ordered. I sent you the details. Also, I didn't realize the old number was on our website. I have now corrected it, if you want/need to call it's 281-705-4170.

Sorry again,
Jon Briggs
1/9/13 2:43 AM
budwhite

jonbriggs - Hey,
Jon here @ justgipants. What's your name? If it's Michael B, I just sent you an e-mail back. Sorry for the delay. There was an issue with your order (it appears USPS lost your package). We are out of the pants you ordered so I refunded your card and will send you a free pair of our Modern (ripstop material) pants in the size and color you ordered. I sent you the details. Also, I didn't realize the old number was on our website. I have now corrected it, if you want/need to call it's 281-705-4170.

Sorry again,
Jon Briggs

Thank you for the response and for taking care of it.

1/9/13 3:38 AM
philodox
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to say I ordered from them a couple of months ago, had an issue with a pair of pants, contacted them and they took care of it right away. Sent me a new pair free of charge.

The quality is also really good. Stoked to be able to use my old Koral gi top again. Phone Post
1/9/13 6:23 AM
90lb_weakling
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To me this looks like GOOD customer service at justgipants.com!
1/9/13 7:16 AM
LetsTalkItOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

90lb_weakling - To me this looks like GOOD customer service at justgipants.com!

+1 I really appreciate Jon's post. No passive aggressive blaming of customer(Not implying anything towards budwhite, just see this stuff way too much from bjj companies).

I'll be looking at justgipants next time I need pants.
1/10/13 12:18 AM
budwhite

LetsTalkItOut - 
90lb_weakling - To me this looks like GOOD customer service at justgipants.com!

+1 I really appreciate Jon's post. No passive aggressive blaming of customer(Not implying anything towards budwhite, just see this stuff way too much from bjj companies).

I'll be looking at justgipants next time I need pants.

I will gladly report back when I receive the pants.

I just wish it didn't take a public forum post to get the situation handled.

I much prefer to handle such a matter via phone or email but when those routes don't get results.......

I'll always give a business a second chance if they take care of their errors.

If I receive the pants in a timely fashion, I will gladly consider them again.

1/10/13 8:17 AM
Hywel Teague
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've ordered from JustGiPants, I got my order quickly and everything was in order. Sorry to hear the OP had a bad experience but I'm pretty sure there are many happy customers out there too

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.