1/8/13 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wins and how? Phone Post
1/8/13 4:09 PM
JOESONDO
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The same thing that happened in the Carwin fight except JDS doesn't gas. Brock gets hit once and it shatters his confidence.
1/8/13 4:23 PM
And Wagners Cut

Jimmy Rustler -
FatLoser - JDS same way Cain won stop the takedown and strike and watching Brock disco dance his way to defeat.

Cain actually failed to stop 2 takedowns... and Cain's wrestling >>>>>>> JDS's wrestling

Brock failed to stop Cain tko'ing him and
JDS' striking >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than cains. Phone Post
1/8/13 4:25 PM
ortman166

My god the disrespect for jds around here. Round 1 tko for junior Phone Post
1/8/13 4:33 PM
Neil McCauley

ufc 100 brock is the same fighter that got his ass kicked by carwin, cain and overeem. The significance of his illness on his abilty fight is way blown out of proportion. Brock could do a 3 week training camp and beat mir, randy, herring or min soo kim again. The only difference from win to loss is the level of competition.
1/8/13 4:38 PM
Lazer MMA

If JDS backed straight TF up like VS Cain, it's 100 percent Brock. BTW Brock is my LEAST favorite fighter ever.
1/8/13 5:04 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS keeps his hands low thinking takedown and Brock pulls a Randleman-Cro Cop on him. Brock was winning the Cain fight for the first 2 minutes, until the stomach aids stole his strength and cardio

1/8/13 5:23 PM
JOESONDO
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

JDS keeps his hands low thinking takedown and Brock pulls a Randleman-Cro Cop on him. Brock was winning the Cain fight for the first 2 minutes, until the stomach aids stole his strength and cardio

It's true! The stomach aids made him curl up in the fetal position in the Carwin and Overeem fights too! It was amazing that he could uncurl his body for the second round of the Carwin fight with the tremendous stomach aids pain he must have endured!
1/8/13 5:28 PM
socal
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOESONDO - The same thing that happened in the Carwin fight except JDS doesn't gas. Brock gets hit once and it shatters his confidence.

THIS!
1/8/13 5:43 PM
And Wagners Cut

Jimmy Rustler -
And Wagners Cut -
Jimmy Rustler -
FatLoser - JDS same way Cain won stop the takedown and strike and watching Brock disco dance his way to defeat.

Cain actually failed to stop 2 takedowns... and Cain's wrestling >>>>>>> JDS's wrestling

Brock failed to stop Cain tko'ing him and
JDS' striking >>>>>>>>>>>>>> than cains. Phone Post
But cain failed to stop takedown before brock failed to not get tkod...

So
Brock takes down jds Phone Post
What did Brock do with the td's he hit on Cain? Phone Post
1/8/13 6:49 PM
40oztofreedom
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At UFC 100, Brock would've made minced meat out of any HW. He was unstoppable at that particular point of time. Phone Post
1/8/13 7:02 PM
epwar
638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like a lot of folks forgot UFC 100 Brock running back from Mir's punches and him only getting it to the ground because Mir tried a jumping knee.

1/8/13 8:04 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

After seeing Cain rag doll JDS I'd have to say Brock.

Not 100% certain though. Phone Post
1/8/13 8:20 PM
JerodR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Brock and NO, his illness was not blown way out of proportion. Brock was doing fine against Cain until he tripped then it was all downhill from there. I have always been pro-Brock, however I would give the edge to JDS...

Although Brock could take JDS down, I don't believe he could keep him there. Brock does not have a great deal of patience either to avoid the big shot from JDS. Sooner or later Brock would more than likely get caught, and that would be the beginning of the end. Brock can take a pretty hard shot and not get knocked out, however he doesn't have enough experience getting hit to have any confidence that he will be ok.
1/8/13 8:58 PM
Lazer MMA

40oztofreedom -  At UFC 100, Brock would've made minced meat out of any HW. He was unstoppable at that particular point of time. Phone Post

U go to far IMO sir
1/8/13 9:03 PM
Tap In
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - ufc 100 brock is the same fighter that got his ass kicked by carwin, cain and overeem. The significance of his illness on his abilty fight is way blown out of proportion. Brock could do a 3 week training camp and beat mir, randy, herring or min soo kim again. The only difference from win to loss is the level of competition.
Thanks doctor, love how you state uneducated opinion as fact. Let me cut out a foot of your colon and see how you feel Phone Post
1/8/13 9:16 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lesnar by murder.

1/8/13 11:03 PM
40oztofreedom
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
40oztofreedom -  At UFC 100, Brock would've made minced meat out of any HW. He was unstoppable at that particular point of time. Phone Post

U go to far IMO sir
Probably. I enjoyed his fights and still like to think he'd be a threat to the top 5 guys however delusional that may sound :P Phone Post
1/9/13 12:15 AM
SinCityHustler

This si a great match up and I wish we had gotten to see it.  In my opinion, it can go either way.  JDS by TKO stop from strieks or Brock by TKO G and Pm with Brock probably winning 7/10 times.  I see Brock coming right out and bull rushing JDS.  He gets the take down and he begin to mothetically wear JDS out.  What he did to Mir, how he held him in check and brutalized his face was a thing of beauty.  He did the same thing to Herring, a big strong dude who can take a good shot and has good wreslting.  The game plan is simple, just don't get caught standing, and finish take down attempts.  Brock stops him IMO

1/9/13 6:46 AM
Olive Garden Table For One

UFC 100 Brock would beat almost any HW that has ever fought. I'd only be comfortable picking the best versions of Fedor and Nog over him. 

1/9/13 10:26 AM
JOESONDO

GSP24 -  UFC 100 Brock was fearless. I'd take him over anyone. Phone Post

UFC 100 Brock was the same as the one that fought Carwin before he got punched. It was Carwin that instilled fear in him just like JDS would have with the first punch.
1/9/13 10:35 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS still destroys Brock the same way everyone knew he'd destroy him before the Cain fight. make fights. Brock could never come close to pushing the pace like Cain did and that's what allowed Cain to win the fight.
1/9/13 10:40 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First there was "Old Vitor", then there was "Motivated Penn", and now....

UFC 100 Brock

1/9/13 10:43 AM
mofomike
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This:

1/9/13 10:44 AM
morse
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila - 

First there was "Old Vitor", then there was "Motivated Penn", and now....

UFC 100 Brock

+1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.