UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official Toronto Maple Leaf's Thread

1/26/13 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dogfb
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grabovski had the first on and JVR had the second. 

1/26/13 8:21 PM
Mexican Janitor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol where the fuck was the defense? Phone Post
1/26/13 8:33 PM
dogfb
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2-1. 

1/26/13 9:21 PM
Mexican Janitor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Riemer holds up he may be looking at. Full time job Phone Post
1/26/13 9:25 PM
Mexican Janitor

Fuck nvm we'd be lucky to steal a point Phone Post
1/26/13 9:35 PM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at this joke of a team.. nothing has changed for the last decade.  Build a lead.. blow it late in the game.  Rinse.. repeat.. 

1/26/13 9:36 PM
dogfb

We blow another early lead. You'd think I would be used to this by now.

1/26/13 9:39 PM
Mexican Janitor

RML -

LOL at this joke of a team.. nothing has changed for the last decade.  Build a lead.. blow it late in the game.  Rinse.. repeat.. 

Shots are 38 to 15 with 4 minutes left. Shit.... Phone Post
1/26/13 9:40 PM
dogfb

Fuck sakes I'm done watching I can't handle this shit. 

1/26/13 9:41 PM
Mexican Janitor

Turning this shit off...Nonis going to get heat for this and make an emergency move. Half our prospects are gone by next week... Phone Post
1/26/13 9:48 PM
yusul
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stay the course and get a high draft pick. hang scrivens out to dry, imo.
1/26/13 9:54 PM
yusul
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a more creative move would be to trade for bernier or another team which has 2 excellent goalies.
1/26/13 9:58 PM
Mexican Janitor

yusul - stay the course and get a high draft pick. hang scrivens out to dry, imo.
That would be great but the leafs cant do anything right. Can't tank, can't make the playoffs and cant manage the cap. If they sign Perry or Getzlaf I'll drive to Pearson airport myself and pick them up. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:02 PM
PR
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yusul - a more creative move would be to trade for bernier or another team which has 2 excellent goalies.

What team could possibly have two goalies both better than the leafs number 1?

That's crazy talk.
1/26/13 10:55 PM
yusul

lol.
1/26/13 11:03 PM
Mexican Janitor

At what point does Leafs mgmt. and Toronto fall out of love with Phanuef? He makes so many mistakes and being on the ice for 25 minutes a game it accentuates those mistakes. He puck watches and never takes his man...both ranger goals are perfect examples. Only Komeserik plays a more pathetic game Phone Post
1/26/13 11:33 PM
nhb1
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched first period then checked 2 hours later wtf!! They cant keep giving points away like this. Phone Post
1/27/13 11:04 AM
yusul

i think getting the first overall would be great. deep draft year.
1/27/13 1:40 PM
PR
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yusul - i think getting the first overall would be great. deep draft year.

If it's a deep draft year then getting #1 is no big deal
1/27/13 1:43 PM
Mexican Janitor

Have you seen Nathan Mackinnon (C)? He is a big deal...a very big deal lol Phone Post
1/27/13 1:48 PM
Mexican Janitor

Can't believe how easy Edmonton's rebuild is...3 straight years of first over all picks and a free wallet in Justin Schultz (one of the top defensive prospects) Lawl at the Pens...draft Malkin behind Ovie and literally win a fucking lottery to snag Crosby. And the year we trade our first it turns out to be Seguin...unbelievable. If we finished 3rd or 4th worst I would be able to sleep at night with the Kessel trade. But we had to finish the second worst team in the league the year we traded our first.... Phone Post
1/27/13 4:00 PM
PR

Mexican Janitor -  Have you seen Nathan Mackinnon (C)? He is a big deal...a very big deal lol Phone Post

Cool, I hadnt heard of him, but just read up on him. Kid looks good.
1/27/13 4:03 PM
PR

Mexican Janitor -  Can't believe how easy Edmonton's rebuild is...3 straight years of first over all picks and a free wallet in Justin Schultz (one of the top defensive prospects) Lawl at the Pens...draft Malkin behind Ovie and literally win a fucking lottery to snag Crosby. And the year we trade our first it turns out to be Seguin...unbelievable. If we finished 3rd or 4th worst I would be able to sleep at night with the Kessel trade. But we had to finish the second worst team in the league the year we traded our first.... Phone Post

The Oilers have an embarrassment of riches in picks:

2007 Sam Gagner
2008 Jordan Eberle
2009 Magnus Paarjarvi
2010 Taylor Hall
2011 Nugent-Hopkins
2012 Nail Yakupov

and Justin Schultz.

I mean thats 6 top first-round picks, plus the best kid out of US college hockey. That's almost half your team!!
1/27/13 8:47 PM
yusul

PR - 
yusul - i think getting the first overall would be great. deep draft year.

If it's a deep draft year then getting #1 is no big deal

but if the first one is a bust, then the chances are better for rnd 2 and 3. the leafs need all the help they can get. also, there are going to be some stars in the top 5, better than this year.
1/27/13 8:48 PM
yusul

Edited: 01/27/13 9:24 PM
magnus is possibly a bust.<br /><br />

eberle is great and hall will be solid but not super star status. i think the #2 is nugent-hopkins. none of them is in the crosby malkin status level in skill.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.