UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need writers for MMAHallofFame.com nominee bios

1/8/13 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
2047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
UGCTT_zackthewop -  Hey Kirik I did one for Mario sperry for the judges. I'd be down to do a write up for bustamante Phone Post

That piece was excellent. Would love to see your work on Bustamante.

1/8/13 10:27 PM
jessethekid
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
jessethekid -  I'll try Anderson! Phone Post

Appreciate it - name is dibsed.

Sweet, ill have it to you within the next few days! Phone Post
1/8/13 10:28 PM
Kirik
2047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
FatBuddha - can I get dibs on Royce, Rorion, and Rickson? If not, I'll take them in that order

Normally I ask that people do one at a time, as a lot of people weren't reliable, but you are, so all three dibsed, with big thanks.

1/8/13 10:30 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
superCalo -  Do writer hav 2 hav genuine talent or comprehensive and understand of english lanuage or is it open to all peoples? Phone Post

The biggest thing I am looking for is passion about the subject. As long as you can write coherently, the rest should be able to take care of itself.

1/8/13 10:30 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
FatBuddha - I also would like to request dibs on Yori Nakamura and Erik Paulson

Done - hoping you can do all five in a week??!?

1/8/13 10:32 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Poker face -  How can you leave Steven Segal out of the pioneer era list ... Phone Post

Fritao is there, but due to his ninpo skills, you can't see him.

1/8/13 10:32 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
DreamerMMA - 

Dibs on Chris Lytle.

GREAT choice. Thank you. It is dibsed.

1/8/13 10:33 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
SC MMA MD -  I will write a bio for Nate the Great Phone Post

That is great, truly. Thank you. Name is dibsed.

1/8/13 10:54 PM
Hurrakayne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poker face - How can you leave Steven Segal out of the pioneer era list ... Phone Post
Ban Phone Post
1/8/13 10:57 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
fat referee - 

Kirik I would like to do a submission on Herb Dean my favorite referee

Awesome! Thank you.

1/8/13 11:00 PM
Blott Scevins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can do Saku Phone Post
1/8/13 11:29 PM
gokudamus stole my name III
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik, yes I want to do Tank.

--

again.. that didn't sound how I wanted it to.

1/8/13 11:32 PM
Victory Jay
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik, why aren’t you on the list?  A major contributing factor to MMA surviving the Dark Age is due to submissionfighting.com and the UG.

It would be nice to see some honorable mentions - there are a lot of unsung heroes that were pivotal to the formation of mma.
1/8/13 11:35 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Blott Scevins -  I can do Saku Phone Post

Thank you. Unfort, Saku got done today, and it was not added.

1/8/13 11:41 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Victory Jay - 
Kirik, why aren’t you on the list?  A major contributing factor to MMA surviving the Dark Age is due to submissionfighting.com and the UG.

It would be nice to see some honorable mentions - there are a lot of unsung heroes that were pivotal to the formation of mma.

Wouldn't make sense if I am organizing it for me to be on the list. Someone might vote for me as I asked them to be a judge, and then someone deserving doesn't get in.

I want to offer the technology for free next year for people that want to do regional MMA Hall of Fames, which would eventually recognize a lot of people.

1/9/13 12:18 AM
John Clarke
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone doing carlson, sr? Phone Post
1/9/13 12:23 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
John Clarke -  Anyone doing carlson, sr? Phone Post

I would be honored if you did Carlson Sr.

1/9/13 12:26 AM
John Clarke
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Consider it done. Phone Post
1/9/13 12:45 AM
Pure
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll make the case for Hendo if he hasn't been taken yet.

1/9/13 12:58 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Pure - 

I'll make the case for Hendo if he hasn't been taken yet.

Dibsed thank you!

1/9/13 1:24 AM
dreamgirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay, I Dibsed John Lewis. :)

Kirik, you have mail!
1/9/13 1:24 AM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White...dibs?
1/9/13 2:04 AM
Tap In
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
Tap In -  Also Dana and Forrest lol. Where's Brock? Nick Diaz but no Brock? Phone Post

Minimum of 10 years professional experience in the MMA space before nomination.

Curious, what made you come to this conclusion? Do any other major sports have this qualification? Brock has done as much to bring mma to the mainstream as anyone. I looked up Barry Sanders to prove you wrong but he played 10 seasons exactly dammit!

I'm sure sports buffs will come up with some greats in other pro sports though that weren't around for 10 years.

If Jon Jones dies in a drunken car crash tomorrow (heaven forbid), he isn't deserving? I think he would be deserving after that one year, and I hate the guy
1/9/13 2:47 AM
Tap In
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually Barry Sanders was in the NFL 1989-1998, if you the 10 year rule were in the NFL, he wouldn't be in the HOF!

Just finished the BJ one, but I'm going to wait til tomorrow to send it because I always think of good stuff after I hit send.

Let me know if you like the BJ I give you, if so I'll do Forrest next
1/9/13 3:19 AM
BrunoMcGyver
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would you consider having Melvin Manhoef as part of the list? He had his first MMA fight in 1995, and it can be argued that he has been a top staple in mma outside of the UFC.

If yes, then I would like to please dibs him. Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.