UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need writers for MMAHallofFame.com nominee bios

1/19/13 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MickColins - 

I don't know how much I can find but I will look into fiding stuff on Ivan Gomes and Waldemar Santana

I've got a good article on Gomez/s....if you so desire

It says  "He was a pimp" and some other stuff

1/21/13 12:01 AM
SC MMA MD
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just sent in the Marquardt piece Phone Post
1/21/13 2:39 PM
Kirik
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
sparkuri -  I will pick a few more up.
But first I'd like to know if you got the first one Kirik.
If it needs revision, or the publishers are looking for a different format, please let me know. Phone Post

What was the figure you profiled?

1/22/13 1:01 AM
Theflesh22
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/23/13 8:19 AM
Slydawg

Kirik-

I can't remember your email address. My account has lost permission to create threads? hummm and I see no other way to contact you. I even tried to PM you but I'm not on your freinds list.

anywhoo I tried to post a thread asking you if the UG store still has the older Elevation Mask for sale. I see that your now selling updated version 2.0 I need to buy one of each mask.

Thanks

C
Slydawg

Kirik-

I can't remember your email address. My account has lost permission to create threads? hummm and I see no other way to contact you. I even tried to PM you but I'm not on your freinds list.

anywhoo I tried to post a thread asking you if the UG store still has the older Elevation Mask for sale. I see that your now selling updated version 2.0 I need to buy one of each mask.

Thanks

C
Slydawg

Kirik-

Thanks

C
1/23/13 8:21 AM
Slydawg

Sry that was an accident. Please remove those extra posts.
1/23/13 11:09 AM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna have to un-dibs Fedor Emelianenko. I've got a lot of Uni stuff going on and doubt I'll have the time to do a good enough job for the GOAT MMA fighter. Phone Post
1/23/13 11:19 AM
Kirik
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Slydawg - Kirik-

Thanks

C

Email is Kirik@MMA.tv

Is the inability to create a thread happening on multiple browsers?

Older Elevation masks are sold out

16 days ago
KidPittsburgh
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*looks at wrist watch*
*taps foot*
16 days ago
BobSalvage
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this still going on? Phone Post 3.0
16 days ago
William Colosimo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mmahalloffame.com/world/page-9.php
16 days ago
William Colosimo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mmahalloffame.com/world/nomineeprofile/181/Minoru-Suzuki
16 days ago
sparkuri

William Colosimo - http://mmahalloffame.com/world/nomineeprofile/181/Minoru-Suzuki

That's what I'm talking about!

My projects seem to be rife with grammatical errors that aren't present on my drafts.
I'm aware that editing takes place, but...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.