UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need writers for MMAHallofFame.com nominee bios

1/19/13 2:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MickColins
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how much I can find but I will look into fiding stuff on Ivan Gomes and Waldemar Santana

1/19/13 6:46 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MickColins - 

I don't know how much I can find but I will look into fiding stuff on Ivan Gomes and Waldemar Santana

I've got a good article on Gomez/s....if you so desire

It says  "He was a pimp" and some other stuff

1/21/13 12:01 AM
SC MMA MD
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just sent in the Marquardt piece Phone Post
1/21/13 2:39 PM
Kirik
1380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
sparkuri -  I will pick a few more up.
But first I'd like to know if you got the first one Kirik.
If it needs revision, or the publishers are looking for a different format, please let me know. Phone Post

What was the figure you profiled?

1/22/13 1:01 AM
Theflesh22
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/23/13 8:19 AM
Slydawg

Kirik-

I can't remember your email address. My account has lost permission to create threads? hummm and I see no other way to contact you. I even tried to PM you but I'm not on your freinds list.

anywhoo I tried to post a thread asking you if the UG store still has the older Elevation Mask for sale. I see that your now selling updated version 2.0 I need to buy one of each mask.

Thanks

C
Slydawg

Kirik-

I can't remember your email address. My account has lost permission to create threads? hummm and I see no other way to contact you. I even tried to PM you but I'm not on your freinds list.

anywhoo I tried to post a thread asking you if the UG store still has the older Elevation Mask for sale. I see that your now selling updated version 2.0 I need to buy one of each mask.

Thanks

C
Slydawg

Kirik-

Thanks

C
1/23/13 8:21 AM
Slydawg

Sry that was an accident. Please remove those extra posts.
1/23/13 11:09 AM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna have to un-dibs Fedor Emelianenko. I've got a lot of Uni stuff going on and doubt I'll have the time to do a good enough job for the GOAT MMA fighter. Phone Post
1/23/13 11:19 AM
Kirik
1380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Slydawg - Kirik-

Thanks

C

Email is Kirik@MMA.tv

Is the inability to create a thread happening on multiple browsers?

Older Elevation masks are sold out

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.