UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> ECA Stack and Mood Swings

1/8/13 8:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VincentVega
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been doing my own eca stack. Bronkaid, caffeine pill, and aspirin. Amazing how motivated I was every day. Excited to workout and had to push myself to eat. Dropped from 215 to 200 pretty quickly. But last week, Ive been miserable, cranky, and angry. Totally not my personality. So after arguing with someone and it got out of control, I decided to give it a break for a day. And while Im not as motivated to train, I feel more "level" and not so jittery and angry.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Phone Post
1/9/13 9:16 PM
VincentVega
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone? Phone Post
1/9/13 11:51 PM
scrappydoo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Irritability is a side effect. This can be magnified if your sugar levels are low. A drop in sugar is possible because ECA is an appetite suppressent.
1/10/13 8:38 AM
VincentVega

Thanks Phone Post
1/10/13 9:33 AM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caffeine (especially at higher doses) can cause mood swings. Add in caloric deficit from trying to cut weight and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why you're getting irritable. Definitely take a break and maybe a smaller dose of the caffeine pill when you go back on it.
1/10/13 10:03 AM
VincentVega

Thanks!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 11:25 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 11:26 AM

i tried it once over a decade ago, i found i was very jittery and agitated, never tried it again, it just didnt suit me.. i can feel a bit jittery if i take a lot of cafffeine, but it was heightened by the ephedrine im sure as i dont feel as bad on a high dose of caffeine

1/10/13 10:25 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ephedrine will cause anxiety and increased irritability...when i stopped taking the ECA stack i couldnt believe how much calmer i was overall..problem is, i dont get that 'extra kick' in order to workout..
1/10/13 11:04 PM
VincentVega

^thats exactly what I'm experiencing. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:43 PM
Bry Bry

^^get off it then..u will find that your endurance improves after u get off and your well-being is much more stable...i thought i would lose a decent amount of strength by going off ephedrine but i didnt..
1/17/13 11:24 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long have u been doing this? Does it work? I'm thinking of doing clen, t3, anavar stack to loose weight. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:38 AM
rpribyl

Bigbrockfanuk - How long have u been doing this? Does it work? I'm thinking of doing clen, t3, anavar stack to loose weight. Phone Post
No Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.