UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who should Bec fight next?

1/8/13 9:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, we all have a crush on her, but did we know what a warrior she was?  No.  Now we do.  So, who should our beloved Rowdy fight next?  Any suggestions?? 

1/8/13 9:53 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And don't say Rose, I don't want to root against Pat Barry's corner.

1/8/13 9:54 PM
Kostakio
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a crush on a girl? Like seriously or just because you think us guys would be turned on by that? No disrespect but just always wondered that. Phone Post
1/8/13 9:55 PM
mmavixen

Kostakio -  You have a crush on a girl? Like seriously or just because you think us guys would be turned on by that? No disrespect but just always wondered that. Phone Post

Not like a crush crush, but like a "she's adorable" crush.  Get it?

1/8/13 9:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - I am offering to be her wrestling dummy.
And I Her underoos Phone Post
1/8/13 9:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's smashing who ever she faces next Phone Post
1/8/13 9:57 PM
mmavixen

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - I am offering to be her wrestling dummy.

I am sure she'd have a lot of volunteers.

1/8/13 9:57 PM
Kostakio
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Kostakio -  You have a crush on a girl? Like seriously or just because you think us guys would be turned on by that? No disrespect but just always wondered that. Phone Post

Not like a crush crush, but like a "she's adorable" crush.  Get it?

Okay, gotcha. Sorry but I often hear chicks infer that they would "do" other chicks and I can't tell if they're being serious or not. I always wonder if it's the cool thing to say nowadays (I'm old). Love ya though! Phone Post
1/8/13 10:00 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - I am offering to be her wrestling dummy.
And I Her underoos Phone Post

LOL.

1/8/13 10:01 PM
Kostakio

grindnpound - I think a fight with her and felice herring would be the cat's pajamas
And to answer your question, THIS! :) Phone Post
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caldwewood. Phone Post
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Caldwewood. Phone Post
Calderwood Phone Post
1/8/13 10:02 PM
mmavixen

grindnpound - I think a fight with her and felice herring would be the cat's pajamas

Felice fought for Bellator last right?  Would they let her go to Invicta, I wonder...

1/8/13 10:03 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calderwood or Herrig.

1/8/13 10:05 PM
GregNoActionJackson
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Bec to tell us who she wants Phone Post
1/8/13 10:06 PM
mmavixen

GregNoActionJackson -  In for Bec to tell us who she wants Phone Post

She's too nice to call out someone.  So we'll do it for her!

1/8/13 10:10 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
Calderwood Phone Post

man id love that fight, think it would be a great striking matchup!!!

1/8/13 10:11 PM
mmavixen

sly fox - 
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
Calderwood Phone Post

man id love that fight, think it would be a great striking matchup!!!

Agree.

1/8/13 10:11 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 10:11 PM

I'll fight whoever the matchmakers at Invicta want me to :) Don't care who it is, who they train with, where they're from or what their record looks like!! All I do know though is that I want to be in contention for that title again by years end... gotta choke some necks & cash some cheques :)

1/8/13 10:12 PM
GregNoActionJackson
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

I'll fight whoever the matchmakers at Invicta want me to :) Don't care who it is, who they train with, where they're from or what their record looks like!! All I do know though is that I want to be in contention for that title again by years end... gotta choke some necks & cash some cheques :)

Awesome. Can't wait to see you in action again Phone Post
1/8/13 10:17 PM
mmavixen

See I knew it.  She'll fight anyone.

Bec is a beast!!! ( a beautiful one, but a beast nonetheless)

1/8/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RowdyBec -

GGGG Unit!!! Phone Post
1/8/13 10:21 PM
Kostakio

RowdyBec -

We have the same amount of vote-ups? Some might say "so what?" I say we're soul mates (no pun intended). Phone Post
1/8/13 10:22 PM
Kostakio

Wtf. I never get voted up and now that I make mention having the same number of vote ups as a hot chick, someone suddenly votes me up, throwing me off?? :p Phone Post
1/8/13 10:32 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -  Wtf. I never get voted up and now that I make mention having the same number of vote ups as a hot chick, someone suddenly votes me up, throwing me off?? :p Phone Post

LOL!! Maybe we aren't soul mates afterall?? :'(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.