UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How many fighters are athiest?

1/9/13 8:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bjjudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler -

Frank Mir is an atheist and he is teaching that crap to his kids too who are gonna grow up without God in their life... kinda sad situation

How is that at all sad?

You know what is sad? Religious indoctrination and making your children believe in your fairy tales Phone Post
1/9/13 8:29 AM
Bjjudo

Johan Von Brügermëister -
Jimmy Rustler -
UGSlapshot - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Frank Mir is an atheist and he is teaching that crap to his kids too who are gonna grow up without God in their life... kinda sad situation

At least he's not pumping them full of bullshit.

Fucking Christians might not be the most nutty of the fruitcakes but they are definitely in the running for most arrogant and least intellectual. Phone Post

Albert Einstein believed in God, so there goes your argument, retard.

Albert Einstein was autistic and couldn't speak till he was like 3. Sure he was smart but to pretend like he's the greatest mind the world has ever known is just ignorant. To think that just his belief in god validates your argument is shockingly dumb Phone Post
Laughable and the fact that he is wrong

Einstein rejected labels but did not believe in the Christian god, and was somewhere between atheism and agnostic

''About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church. As long as I can remember, I have resented mass indoctrination. I do not believe in the fear of life, in the fear of death, in blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil. My God created laws that take care of that. His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking, but by immutable laws''.

- Albert Einstein Phone Post
1/9/13 8:45 AM
SamboMMA

Bjjudo - 
Jimmy Rustler -

How is that at all sad?

You know what is sad? Religious indoctrination and making your children believe in your fairy tales Phone Post

Yes and brainwashing your kids into believing that they deserve something for nothing and Liberal bullshit isn't a fairytale.

Atheism is as much of a Faith based system than Christianity or any other Religion.
1/9/13 8:53 AM
Julianhj1
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atheist and I would put good money that Jon jones is Phone Post
1/9/13 8:57 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

mods delete this thread, it does not belong on the UG. This was an obvious attempt by OP to start a long religious/atheist thread on the UG and the only way he could do this was to ask which fighters are atheist. The answer is nobody knows and OP knew that when he made this thread
1/9/13 9:05 AM
SamboMMA

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - mods delete this thread, it does not belong on the UG. This was an obvious attempt by OP to start a long religious/atheist thread on the UG and the only way he could do this was to ask which fighters are atheist. The answer is nobody knows and OP knew that when he made this thread

Atheists trying to start flame wars is nothing new on this board. Sadly its encouraged by the mods and Kirik.
1/9/13 9:20 AM
crumbs

Jimmy Rustler - 

k so why are all the champions today Christians, but the atheists like Frank Mir get their face pummeled repeatedly by Christians

how do you explain Tim Tebow? this man of god should be a champion by now

your logic is flawed.

two biggest religions in the world, one cant stop young children from being molested, the other treats women like lesser beings. and hide behind books written by people with 1% of knowledge of a teenager of present.

why would anyone in there right mind, still be part of these two religions? if im on a certain TEAM, and even one of my teammates abuse's a child or women,i would KICK them off the team,and if i was told, no, we are going keep him around on the team, i would immediately quit that team, stop representing this team, stop associating with this team, have nothing to do with this team.

religion, your drunk, come back when you stop abusing people.
1/9/13 10:15 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

All of the highly intelligent ones are Atheist. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:35 AM
sparkuri

Yves Edwards is athiest.
I will pray for him so he can finally wear a belt !
I mean, who is his next opponent ?
Davinillo galhavimard de fuhjkiop? Phone Post
1/9/13 11:10 AM
DarrenMullen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  All of the highly intelligent ones are Atheist. Phone Post

Atheism - The belief there was absolutely NOTHING. Then nothing happened to the NOTHING until it magically exploded creating EVERYTHING everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded EVERYTHING magically rearranged itself for no reason into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Sounds intelligent to me!
1/9/13 11:43 AM
crumbs

DarrenMullen - 

Atheism - The belief there was absolutely NOTHING. Then nothing happened to the NOTHING until it magically exploded creating EVERYTHING everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded EVERYTHING magically rearranged itself for no reason into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.

Even the ridiculous hillbilly way you paraphrased the big bang, makes way more sense then Genesis or any other creation story.

By the way, does anyone else wish the Greek gods caught on instead of Jesus, that way we would have people worshipping Zeus! , believed to be the "father of Gods and men" which would make the most sense, there are many gods, muslim god, Christian god, Odin, Hades, Poseidon,

And Zeus is the father of them all, after all is says so on very old paper, so it must be true. Not bad, I mean Jesus must be happy, his dad is actually muther fucken Zeus!
1/9/13 11:47 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

DarrenMullen -

Someone doesn't understand atheism. Lol.

Never mind son. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:48 AM
Trifive

All you religious freaks are gonna be pissed when you die and there's nothing. Religion is nothing more than a way to control people.

1/9/13 12:08 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

DarrenMullen -

Also, you do understand the religious view is that God 'just appeared'. He has no creator himself, he just magicked his way into existence from NOTHING.

So matter can't just appear (as you put it), but a complex highly intelligent being such as God, can?

Okay, carry on son. Lol. Phone Post
1/9/13 12:21 PM
knuckleballs

KZTT_CodyLarge -  My post went unnoticed. None of the champs are atheist Phone Post

Frank Mir is a two-time champion.

I have never researched Barnett, but i would bet he is, too.

Rory McDonald, Denis Siver and Gustafson are from non-fundamentalist countries, so they stand a good chance of being athiests. One doesn't immediately know because they don't stick it in everyone's face.
1/9/13 12:29 PM
LastRowCarl

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - mods delete this thread, it does not belong on the UG. This was an obvious attempt by OP to start a long religious/atheist thread on the UG and the only way he could do this was to ask which fighters are atheist. The answer is nobody knows and OP knew that when he made this thread
No actually it wasn't, I got all my answers on the first page.... Phone Post
1/9/13 12:37 PM
zazen br

Jimmy Rustler - 
UGSlapshot - 
Jimmy Rustler -

At least he's not pumping them full of bullshit.

Fucking Christians might not be the most nutty of the fruitcakes but they are definitely in the running for most arrogant and least intellectual. Phone Post

Albert Einstein believed in God, so there goes your argument, retard.

Believing in God is not the same thing as being christian. Get your shit together, idiot.

But then again you're under an obviously trolling account. I don't think I should bother with you.
1/9/13 12:40 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler throwing down lol. Amazing trolling!
1/9/13 12:46 PM
RickStorm
1737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Imma just gonna put this here.....

1/9/13 12:53 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 12:55 PM

laziest attempt at probing how to become the official UFC Chaplain ever.

1/9/13 1:02 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive never heard Cain or Mighty mouse say anything about being religious.
1/9/13 1:03 PM

Bendo, jones and Cruz are really the only SUPER CHRISTIANS ufc champs.
1/9/13 1:18 PM

Jimmy Rustler - 
explodin -
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Ive never heard Cain or Mighty mouse say anything about being religious.
Mighty Mouse has numerous times Phone Post
And im pretty sure Cain is as well... Arent all latinos hardcore catholics/christians? Phone Post

Thats your evidence? he's Latino therefore... and this is according to you, There all
"hardcore catholics/christians"
1/9/13 1:18 PM

explodin - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Bendo, jones and Cruz are really the only SUPER CHRISTIANS ufc champs.
Mighty Mouse is just as religious... I take it you never saw the Anderson Silva "Like Water" documentary, because if you've seen it Anderson would be on that last also. Phone Post

Ok fair enough.
1/9/13 1:44 PM
DarrenMullen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 1:46 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
DarrenMullen -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

All of the highly intelligent ones are Atheist. Phone Post

Someone doesn't understand atheism. Lol.

Never mind son. Phone Post

Far enough...I really don't. I'm not religious but don't have any other answer to how the universe is here.

Just curious...prior to the big bang, there was no matter, time, space...nothing. What caused it all to come into existence?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.