UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: mmavixen

1/9/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gokudamus stole my name III
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - Im married but Vixen your a very pretty woman and good poster here.I think the OP should post his pics( no homo )

Vixen knows what I look like.

1/9/13 6:10 PM
Letibleu
1697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 6:39 PM
Libero21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No wonder people like her she is gorgeous! To be honest i wouldn't think a girl like that would be on a website like this haha I imagined a bigger girl haha Phone Post
1/9/13 7:06 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG, those pics are hilarious.  I like the one of me with the punk pock hair, but I think I'll keep the blond for now.

You guys are too much.

And thanks for the compliments, they made my day. ;)

1/9/13 7:09 PM

mmavixen - 

OMG, those pics are hilarious.  I like the one of me with the punk pock hair, but I think I'll keep the blond for now.

You guys are too much.

sweety (lol) I need you to set the date for these people. Maybe we will invite some.

ps. I broke my phone. I will hit you up when I can fix it.

1/9/13 7:11 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name III - 
mmavixen - 

You guys are too much.

sweety (lol) I need you to set the date for these people. Maybe we will invite some.

Maybe a summer wedding?  And we can have the guys who posted on this thread as my bridesmaids and I'll get a fighter to give me away.

1/9/13 7:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2919 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
mmavixen - 

You guys are too much.

Maybe a summer wedding?  And we can have the guys who posted on this thread as my bridesmaids and I'll get a fighter to give me away.

Id like to volunteer my services for your bachelorette party... I'm a Former Chip n Dale Dancer and would totally break out the old trusty Red Banana Hammock for this special occasion! Phone Post
mmavixen

Anderson P Sonnen - 
DamnSevern -

:)

love ya vix

Lmfao Damn that made me chuckle....not intending for a pun either Phone Post

LMCAO..  This is awesome.

good idea! summer is fine w me too.

1/9/13 7:22 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
mmavixen - 

You guys are too much.

Id like to volunteer my services for your bachelorette party... I'm a Former Chip n Dale Dancer and would totally break out the old trusty Red Banana Hammock for this special occasion! Phone Post

Well, if you are breaking out the Red Banana Hammock, how can a girl say no to that?

1/9/13 7:28 PM

mmavixen - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
mmavixen - 

You guys are too much.

Well, if you are breaking out the Red Banana Hammock, how can a girl say no to that?

Isnt it some sort of tradition for the groom to NOT here about the bachelorette party? I think it should be!

Just keep your hands and banana to yourself. She's pure, my lady will be wearing white on our wedding day!

UGCTT_El Pescadero
2919 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
mmavixen - 

You guys are too much.

Viva Phone Post
Letibleu
1697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats a picture of me, the one with the tits.

1/9/13 7:31 PM

Edited: 01/09/13 7:31 PM

oops- double post (done on purpose to emphasize)

Isnt it some sort of tradition for the groom to NOT here about the bachelorette party? I think it should be!

Just keep your hands and banana to yourself. She's pure, my lady will be wearing white on our wedding day!

1/9/13 7:36 PM
mmavixen

D241 - 

Whoever went the extra mile to get g string panties and have "don't be scared homie' on them is pretty clever, and nice.

It was UGCTT_zackthewop.  Everything fit perfectly.  He also got me th black blouse I'm wearing in the pic, it's a UFC blouse as well.

I am always happy to get UFC/MMA related stuff since most of my friends/family get me Bath and Body Works crap. :(

1/9/13 7:37 PM
mmavixen

Legit LOL

1/9/13 7:41 PM

mmavixen - 

Legit LOL

Princess, you can never trust a man with a banana hammock, no matter what color it is.

1/9/13 7:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I'm late. Was busy finding a cake big enough for Pesc to jump out of. Phone Post
1/9/13 7:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

gokudamus stole my name III -
mmavixen - 

Legit LOL

Princess, you can never trust a man with a banana hammock, no matter what color it is.

Don't worry my man... She won't be tempted... I only have a size 15 shoe and a pair of Extra Small Hammocks! Phone Post
1/9/13 7:54 PM

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen - 

Legit LOL

Don't worry my man... She won't be tempted... I only have a size 15 shoe and a pair of Extra Small Hammocks! Phone Post

well lucky for her, you don't wear a banana hammock on your feet...

1/9/13 8:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen - 

Legit LOL

But that's where they will end up... Lol

Hey Vix what kinda music you want me to dance to? I'll record a mix tape of songs off the Radio at tonight's top 8 at 8! Phone Post
1/9/13 8:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Sorry I'm late. Was busy finding a cake big enough for Pesc to jump out of. Phone Post
Lol... Hope it's Chocolate. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:06 PM

UGCTT_El Pescadero,

I'm making her a mix cd now and you can dance to that (how weird is it for the groom to be planning the bachelorette party?).

She prob doesn't want to listen to Wham and the Villiage People and whatever you normally dance to.

1/9/13 8:08 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen - 

Legit LOL

But that's where they will end up... Lol

Hey Vix what kinda music you want me to dance to? I'll record a mix tape of songs off the Radio at tonight's top 8 at 8! Phone Post

LOL...let's stay awy from anything contemporary.  How about some old school?  Maybe some 2-Live Crew?

1/9/13 8:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Just make Sure it's some good Jams I can really Swing My HangDown too. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.