UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: mmavixen

1/17/13 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Still waiting for a ring, cracker jack or not....LOL

1/18/13 2:25 PM
rushinbear
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rats, guess I will keep on trying....

1/18/13 2:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

OP - I was offered a cracker jack box ring in another thread.  You better step up!

I offer a rag and chloroform if you don't marry me Phone Post
1/19/13 8:57 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - rats, guess I will keep on trying....

LOL Phone Post
1/19/13 12:03 PM
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good morning everyone! Vix did you fall back asleep?

1/19/13 12:31 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter - 

Good morning everyone! Vix did you fall back asleep?

I'm here!  I can't sleep on fight day!!!

1/20/13 12:45 AM
rushinbear
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well I cant sleep cuz I am so pumped that Vitor beat Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/20/13 8:24 AM
mmavixen

rushinbear - well I cant sleep cuz I am so pumped that Vitor beat Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. What a great night? I've been up since the ungodly hour of seven am because I am so excited about vitors win. Phone Post
1/20/13 11:08 AM
rushinbear

seven in not ungodly..... I do some of my best work at seven! I think I should watch the fight again just to be sure I wasnt dreaming!!!
1/20/13 11:39 AM
mmavixen

rushinbear - seven in not ungodly..... I do some of my best work at seven! I think I should watch the fight again just to be sure I wasnt dreaming!!!

Just saw it again.  Vitor's headkick was perfect.  Just beautiful.

1/20/13 11:52 AM
Mihow

This thread is less creepy than it should be :( Phone Post
1/20/13 11:56 AM
rushinbear

look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

1/20/13 12:53 PM
mmavixen

rushinbear - look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

Beautiful Phone Post
1/20/13 1:03 PM
mmavixen

Mihow -  This thread is less creepy than it should be :( Phone Post

LOL, let's keep t that way.

1/20/13 2:31 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

Belfort looks a little too jacked.  Bisping looks like he hasn't worked out in a year. 

1/20/13 2:34 PM
rushinbear

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... i dont deserve such beauty that that picture brings!!!
1/30/13 8:36 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 8:39 PM

Sooo, to anyone who thinks mmavixen is not who she says she is, you're a butthurt sissy.

I have met, and hungout with mmavixen, we're friends. Actually insanely jealous of her Pride FC gloves. She is a real person, somewhere I've got pictures of her and I from the Dana White meet and greet in Vegas. Silly boys...

1/30/13 8:50 PM
mmavixen

12SixElbow - 

Sooo, to anyone who thinks mmavixen is not who she says she is, you're a butthurt sissy.

I have met, and hungout with mmavixen, we're friends. Actually insanely jealous of her Pride FC gloves. She is a real person, somewhere I've got pictures of her and I from the Dana White meet and greet in Vegas. Silly boys...

Thank you sweetie.

And I am going to try and get those Pride Gloves signed at the next expo.  Hopefully, we will hang out again at the next one *fingers crossed*.

1/30/13 8:50 PM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Lol where the fuck did this all come from? Phone Post
1/30/13 8:54 PM
mmavixen

I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole - 
12SixElbow -

I got a PM from someone saying that there's a rumor I'm a guy.  I thought it was funny considering how many people on here know me personally, but anyway, I mentioned it to 12-6 and he couldn't believe it.

1/30/13 9:01 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
12SixElbow -

I got a PM from someone saying that there's a rumor I'm a guy.  I thought it was funny considering how many people on here know me personally, but anyway, I mentioned it to 12-6 and he couldn't believe it.

Absolutely appauling how someone can say that.

I mean, where do they get off saying you're a guy pretending to be a woman? That's just incredibly insulting and hurtful and/or ridiculous (insert more words here).

How's your big ol Cuban husband doing, Alina?

1/30/13 9:15 PM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole

mmavixen -
12SixElbow -

Manti T'eo story has got everybody sketchy lol Phone Post
1/30/13 9:55 PM
shootfightermike
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so the wedding is off?

1/30/13 10:04 PM
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter

Mike, the wedding is far from off. We have been discussing plans, just not on the public forum. 

You will def get your invite. 

1/30/13 10:44 PM
shootfightermike

DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter - 

Mike, the wedding is far from off. We have been discussing plans, just not on the public forum. 

You will def get your invite. 

yes!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.