UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: mmavixen

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/17/13 9:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Still waiting for a ring, cracker jack or not....LOL

1/18/13 2:25 PM
rushinbear
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rats, guess I will keep on trying....

1/18/13 2:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

OP - I was offered a cracker jack box ring in another thread.  You better step up!

I offer a rag and chloroform if you don't marry me Phone Post
1/19/13 8:57 AM
mmavixen
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - rats, guess I will keep on trying....

LOL Phone Post
1/19/13 12:03 PM
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good morning everyone! Vix did you fall back asleep?

1/19/13 12:31 PM
mmavixen
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter - 

Good morning everyone! Vix did you fall back asleep?

I'm here!  I can't sleep on fight day!!!

1/20/13 12:45 AM
rushinbear
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well I cant sleep cuz I am so pumped that Vitor beat Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/20/13 8:24 AM
mmavixen

rushinbear - well I cant sleep cuz I am so pumped that Vitor beat Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. What a great night? I've been up since the ungodly hour of seven am because I am so excited about vitors win. Phone Post
1/20/13 11:08 AM
rushinbear

seven in not ungodly..... I do some of my best work at seven! I think I should watch the fight again just to be sure I wasnt dreaming!!!
1/20/13 11:39 AM
mmavixen

rushinbear - seven in not ungodly..... I do some of my best work at seven! I think I should watch the fight again just to be sure I wasnt dreaming!!!

Just saw it again.  Vitor's headkick was perfect.  Just beautiful.

1/20/13 11:52 AM
Mihow
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is less creepy than it should be :( Phone Post
1/20/13 11:56 AM
rushinbear

look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

1/20/13 12:53 PM
mmavixen

rushinbear - look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

Beautiful Phone Post
1/20/13 1:03 PM
mmavixen

Mihow -  This thread is less creepy than it should be :( Phone Post

LOL, let's keep t that way.

1/20/13 2:31 PM
chaplinshouse
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rushinbear - look what I just opened in my cracker jack box.....

Belfort looks a little too jacked.  Bisping looks like he hasn't worked out in a year. 

1/20/13 2:34 PM
rushinbear

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... i dont deserve such beauty that that picture brings!!!
1/30/13 8:36 PM
12SixElbow
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 8:39 PM

Sooo, to anyone who thinks mmavixen is not who she says she is, you're a butthurt sissy.

I have met, and hungout with mmavixen, we're friends. Actually insanely jealous of her Pride FC gloves. She is a real person, somewhere I've got pictures of her and I from the Dana White meet and greet in Vegas. Silly boys...

1/30/13 8:50 PM
mmavixen

12SixElbow - 

Sooo, to anyone who thinks mmavixen is not who she says she is, you're a butthurt sissy.

I have met, and hungout with mmavixen, we're friends. Actually insanely jealous of her Pride FC gloves. She is a real person, somewhere I've got pictures of her and I from the Dana White meet and greet in Vegas. Silly boys...

Thank you sweetie.

And I am going to try and get those Pride Gloves signed at the next expo.  Hopefully, we will hang out again at the next one *fingers crossed*.

1/30/13 8:50 PM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Lol where the fuck did this all come from? Phone Post
1/30/13 8:54 PM
mmavixen

I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole - 
12SixElbow -

I got a PM from someone saying that there's a rumor I'm a guy.  I thought it was funny considering how many people on here know me personally, but anyway, I mentioned it to 12-6 and he couldn't believe it.

1/30/13 9:01 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

mmavixen - 
12SixElbow -

I got a PM from someone saying that there's a rumor I'm a guy.  I thought it was funny considering how many people on here know me personally, but anyway, I mentioned it to 12-6 and he couldn't believe it.

Absolutely appauling how someone can say that.

I mean, where do they get off saying you're a guy pretending to be a woman? That's just incredibly insulting and hurtful and/or ridiculous (insert more words here).

How's your big ol Cuban husband doing, Alina?

1/30/13 9:15 PM
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole

mmavixen -
12SixElbow -

Manti T'eo story has got everybody sketchy lol Phone Post
1/30/13 9:55 PM
shootfightermike
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so the wedding is off?

1/30/13 10:04 PM
DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter

Mike, the wedding is far from off. We have been discussing plans, just not on the public forum. 

You will def get your invite. 

1/30/13 10:44 PM
shootfightermike

DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter - 

Mike, the wedding is far from off. We have been discussing plans, just not on the public forum. 

You will def get your invite. 

yes!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.