UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I Don't Always Ask For The UG's Help. But When I..

1/10/13 6:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Do a T-Shirt presale like I , Warren n Wendy did for Frank! No outa pocket cost... We raised like $750 after all said n Done, not a ton but something.... Or do a Raffle like I have mentioned to Frank in the past. Phone Post
I am doing a raffle, for Caseharts picture. He donated it, and at the end of the month it's being raffled off.

I wouldn't know where to begin with a T shirt!! I'm doing this on my own!

And Organizing the BJJ seminar. I just got another email from AMA, they can't wait to help. I have other guys who want to come teach too.
Thanks for the advice, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. Phone Post
Easy... Just ask one of our fellow UG's to design the T... Warren probably would ... Or Yellow has some epic design skills... Then just start a thread for the presale... Once money is in have local T place print um... Then ship.... No problems Phone Post
1/10/13 6:11 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - You should Hit up a local restaurant or Caterer and see if they will do a fundraiser BBQ for u ... They keep half to cover food costs n expense you get rest, they get good publicity and exposure and you get the help u need!

Also Raffles are great as well... Sell off 100 tickets at $100 ea for a trip somewhere that costs 5K$ ... You use the 10k brought in to buy trip for $5k then keep the rest... People are stoked to spend $100 on a shot at 5k trip, plus it's for charity and it's a limited entry amount... I'll pay $100 any day at a 100 to 1 shot at 5k value, specially if I know it's for a good cause!

Could do a trip to a UFC plus hotel n airfare ( could probably get most of the prize donated)

Just some thoughts n things I have seen work before! Phone Post
I didn't even see this, whoops.
I love all of these ideas. I would have to get the trip first. I actually love doing fundraising and charity work.
I actually helped start a non profit from the ground up. Last year was our first year and we raised $13K for local veterans. But it was a few members working together. One person could not have accomplished everything.

With this, it's just me. I don't have board members helping me. And I'm not feeling that great. The surgery will be in 2 weeks and realistically I know it's going to knock me on my ass for a little while. Believe me it's frustrating bc I know I can do a lot more. Phone Post
1/10/13 6:48 PM
Pro Ice
2049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/10/13 7:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - You should Hit up a local restaurant or Caterer and see if they will do a fundraiser BBQ for u ... They keep half to cover food costs n expense you get rest, they get good publicity and exposure and you get the help u need!

Also Raffles are great as well... Sell off 100 tickets at $100 ea for a trip somewhere that costs 5K$ ... You use the 10k brought in to buy trip for $5k then keep the rest... People are stoked to spend $100 on a shot at 5k trip, plus it's for charity and it's a limited entry amount... I'll pay $100 any day at a 100 to 1 shot at 5k value, specially if I know it's for a good cause!

Could do a trip to a UFC plus hotel n airfare ( could probably get most of the prize donated)

I love all of these ideas. I would have to get the trip first. I actually love doing fundraising and charity work.
I actually helped start a non profit from the ground up. Last year was our first year and we raised $13K for local veterans. But it was a few members working together. One person could not have accomplished everything.

With this, it's just me. I don't have board members helping me. And I'm not feeling that great. The surgery will be in 2 weeks and realistically I know it's going to knock me on my ass for a little while. Believe me it's frustrating bc I know I can do a lot more. Phone Post
Don't get frustrated or overwhelmed ... Focus on YOU and your surgery... get right and then Kick the Charity work into hi gear!

Your a great person for doing what your doing!!

F-Word Cancer!! Phone Post
1/10/13 9:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Don't get frustrated or overwhelmed ... Focus on YOU and your surgery... get right and then Kick the Charity work into hi gear!

Your a great person for doing what your doing!!

F-Word Cancer!! Phone Post

You are so sweet, thank you!
I'm not a great person, I'm just trying to do something :)
1/11/13 11:36 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT
1/11/13 11:38 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT For a great cause, and great person ;) Phone Post
1/11/13 2:56 PM
Krs10KO.com

^^ thank you, you're too kind :) Phone Post
1/11/13 5:58 PM
Pro Ice
2049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/11/13 8:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, I don't want competition in this raffle, cause I want to win. But I think I'll be able to beat all comers. So get in on this! Buy some raffles! Phone Post
1/12/13 11:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
1/12/13 12:09 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thanks guys :) Phone Post
1/12/13 7:39 PM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in :)

1/12/13 9:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

RowdyBec -

I'm in :)

Thanks Becs!!
Boys you got some competition! Phone Post
1/12/13 11:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com - Thanks y'all.

Pescardero- I have to get to your thread! I already have a screen name bet going on with a Diaz groupie. Ill see if he wants to bet for charity. He's definitely going to lose, so he may not want to part with his money. :)

And apparently I suck at embedding things. Can someone embed the 2 links in my original post?
(the links to Caseharts and 2jupiters threads?? Thanks :)
Looks like i got a taker for my bet this weekend and I decided if I win its going to Tap Out Cancer ;) ... You better be rooting for the 49ers. (-3) Phone Post
Hell yes.... Looks like you got $25 coming your way from my opponent in the charity bet thread!! Ya SF!! Phone Post
1/12/13 11:41 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com - Thanks y'all.

Pescardero- I have to get to your thread! I already have a screen name bet going on with a Diaz groupie. Ill see if he wants to bet for charity. He's definitely going to lose, so he may not want to part with his money. :)

And apparently I suck at embedding things. Can someone embed the 2 links in my original post?
(the links to Caseharts and 2jupiters threads?? Thanks :)
Looks like i got a taker for my bet this weekend and I decided if I win its going to Tap Out Cancer ;) ... You better be rooting for the 49ers. (-3) Phone Post
Hell yes.... Looks like you got $25 coming your way from my opponent in the charity bet thread!! Ya SF!! Phone Post
Hells yeah!! Phone Post
1/13/13 4:02 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
1/14/13 9:56 AM
Krs10KO.com

I can't embed, I suck :(

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow Phone Post
1/15/13 10:50 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
1/15/13 11:07 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For Krs10KO.com

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow

1/15/13 11:33 AM
bknumber1
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link isn't brining anything up on iPhone. Phone Post
1/15/13 12:13 PM
Rusty Shackleford
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/15/13 1:26 PM
Krs10KO.com

bknumber1 - Link isn't brining anything up on iPhone. Phone Post
Sonofa!! Wtf, why?? Phone Post
1/15/13 2:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
Bigger question is... Where is Saddam?!?!? He better not tuck on a charity bet... Would be an all time low! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:37 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
Bigger question is... Where is Saddam?!?!? He better not tuck on a charity bet... Would be an all time low! Phone Post

Thst would be a dick thing to do. And his name is Saddam??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.