UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I Don't Always Ask For The UG's Help. But When I..

1/18/13 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a lil pre weekend bumpity bump Phone Post
1/19/13 11:23 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And now a Vitor Victory Bump!! Phone Post
1/20/13 1:08 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Just a lil pre weekend bumpity bump Phone Post
In again for a great cause! Phone Post
1/20/13 1:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
bknumber1 - Link isn't brining anything up on iPhone. Phone Post
Sonofa!! Wtf, why?? Phone Post
Bigger question is... Where is Saddam?!?!? He better not tuck on a charity bet... Would be an all time low! Phone Post

Thst would be a dick thing to do. And his name is Saddam??
Ya I don't know what to say? Might have to call him out in a special thread... Not sure if he is tucking or just Forgot... No one has tucked yet... Pretty stinky if it is a tuck!!

I'll bump the charity bet thread again... Will get you your $! Phone Post
1/21/13 11:15 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
Bigger question is... Where is Saddam?!?!? He better not tuck on a charity bet... Would be an all time low! Phone Post

Ya I don't know what to say? Might have to call him out in a special thread... Not sure if he is tucking or just Forgot... No one has tucked yet... Pretty stinky if it is a tuck!!

Hunt that fucker down!! 

1/21/13 11:34 AM
SilentSamurai8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the cause AND FTW because I LOVE what he did with that picture of me at Pans.

If you make a shirt out of that, I want one for sure.

A F--K cancer! Phone Post
1/22/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Hunt that fucker down!! 

Just started dick tucking thread... Could use your support in there... Lol... The hunt has begun... If he's anything like his name he's probably hiding in a hole in the Ground... Lol... Sorry Saddam you seem like a good dude... Just not sure why u would accept a bet for charity then disappear! Phone Post
1/22/13 3:37 PM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/22/13 9:46 PM
Krs10KO.com

billmartinjunior - Ttt Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/24/13 10:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
1/24/13 12:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Hunt that fucker down!! 

We Got him!!!

Now Get over to witch hunt thread and help me finish him off!!

1/25/13 12:24 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Hunt that fucker down!! 

We Got him!!!

I called Seuss my hero in that other thread, but you know it's really you, right?  

:)

1/25/13 12:26 AM
Krs10KO.com

Krs10KO.com - 

.. I do, I beg.

Yeah, there ain't no shame in my game. There are a few threads going around about this and I hate to overload the UG, but I want to sum it all up so here’s another one. You’re welcome, guys : )

Thank you to all those who have already helped with this, especially Caseharts and 2JupitersTooMany. But I still need your help to raise money for a great cause, Tap Cancer Out. TCO is a nonprofit organization that raises money for cancer on behalf of the BJJ and grappling communities. Possible FRAT.

In a nutshell this is how it went:

I started a thread, FUCK CANCER, to talk about TCO and try and get donations. Turned into a place for people like Frank, Wrecker, myself and others to share their stories about the disease and get support.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2105167&page=1

Caseharts saw this and offered to donate one of his original works of art “The Ground is My Ocean Pt1” to be raffled off for TCO for only $5 a raffle! Thread is called: “Raffling My Art Off For Cancer! Tap Out Cancer!”

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2108883&page=1

2JupitersTooMany saw this on Facebook and got in on the good deeds by offering to buy a beer for everyone who donated. (When they come Minnesota,on their own dime, of course) “Pay $5, have a beer on 2Jupes (and fight cancer)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2112693&page=1

So this leads me to now. Some people have purchased raffles, and of course I am grateful but I am hoping for so much more!

Cancer has touched everyone’s life in one way or another. We have already seen how cancer has affected some of our own, as I’m sure everyone has followed the amazing journey of Frank Edge and Frank’s Fight. On my first thread I learned about several more members who are battling the disease. For me it’s very personal. I am a soon to be two time cancer survivor. I had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma years ago. And on the 28th of this month Ill be going in for major surgery for Breast Cancer.

I’m not asking for donations for me, I don’t want or need anything. Well, maybe good thoughts on the 28th : ) I am asking on behalf of Tap Cancer Out. I want to reach the goal of putting on 4 BJJ tournaments this year and raise  $100,000! But in a few months I will need the UG’s help and support because I am trying to organize a BJJ seminar to raise more money for BJJ. Its going to be on LI,NY in May. If anyone wants more info on that or is interested in helping let me know.

Caseharts piece "The Ground is My Ocean Pt 1" will be raffled off at the end of the month. Raffles are only $5. To purchase raffles or to make a donation use the pay pal link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

If you hate this fucking disease as much as me, then join me. You may even win this kick ass painting or get to have a beer with the infamous 2Jupiters. Now what’s better than that?

Thanks so much,

Kristen

To read more about TCO and our little raffle go to:

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

www.tapcancerout.org

One week left folks!! 

1/25/13 8:02 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Hunt that fucker down!! 

We Got him!!!

I called Seuss my hero in that other thread, but you know it's really you, right?  

:)

Ya I know girl ;) Was nice of you to spread the love though. Phone Post
1/26/13 5:09 PM
Willie Makitt
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meant to visit TCO a while back but had forgot until I saw your post in frostyturd's thread. Thanks for the reminder.
1/28/13 8:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Good Luck today Chica!!

Everyone needs to send good Juu Juu KRS's way she's going in for Surgery today!

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
1/28/13 8:26 AM
CageJunkiesYayo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!

1/28/13 8:39 AM
DrJRubenstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had seen this earlier.

Good vibes coming from this way.

Please feel free to let me know if you need ANYTHING.

1/28/13 9:15 AM
Willie Makitt
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Krs may your surgery be a success and your recovery be swift,good thoughts are with ya
1/28/13 10:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein - Good luck with your surgery.

:) Phone Post
VEIN!!!! ... Hi Vein! Phone Post
1/28/13 9:27 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today is the day to get in on this people, KRS is an outstanding Lady working on a great cause, today she fights a tough battle, my thoughts are with her.

Oh, and try to win some awesome artwork while supporting this cause!

I'm in for a few more raffles. Phone Post
1/28/13 11:23 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Here's hoping everything went as planned. you're in my thoughts.

The chance to get THIS artwork, for as little as $5, and all the money going to charity, you'd be ridiculous not to spend the money!!!!! Get in on it, just a few days left!!!! Phone Post
1/29/13 4:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

saddamhugevein -

Hope Your well love!

OH WAIT!!!

JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Sweet Jeebus... That Gif ... Can't Stop Looking.... Lol Phone Post
2/2/13 1:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

saddamhugevein -

Hope Your well love!

OH WAIT!!!

JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Love it Saddam!! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:01 PM
Krs10KO.com

Krs10KO.com -
Krs10KO.com - 

.. I do, I beg.

Yeah, there ain't no shame in my game. There are a few threads going around about this and I hate to overload the UG, but I want to sum it all up so here’s another one. You’re welcome, guys : )

Thank you to all those who have already helped with this, especially Caseharts and 2JupitersTooMany. But I still need your help to raise money for a great cause, Tap Cancer Out. TCO is a nonprofit organization that raises money for cancer on behalf of the BJJ and grappling communities. Possible FRAT.

In a nutshell this is how it went:

I started a thread, FUCK CANCER, to talk about TCO and try and get donations. Turned into a place for people like Frank, Wrecker, myself and others to share their stories about the disease and get support.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2105167&page=1

Caseharts saw this and offered to donate one of his original works of art “The Ground is My Ocean Pt1” to be raffled off for TCO for only $5 a raffle! Thread is called: “Raffling My Art Off For Cancer! Tap Out Cancer!”

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2108883&page=1

2JupitersTooMany saw this on Facebook and got in on the good deeds by offering to buy a beer for everyone who donated. (When they come Minnesota,on their own dime, of course) “Pay $5, have a beer on 2Jupes (and fight cancer)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2112693&page=1

So this leads me to now. Some people have purchased raffles, and of course I am grateful but I am hoping for so much more!

Cancer has touched everyone’s life in one way or another. We have already seen how cancer has affected some of our own, as I’m sure everyone has followed the amazing journey of Frank Edge and Frank’s Fight. On my first thread I learned about several more members who are battling the disease. For me it’s very personal. I am a soon to be two time cancer survivor. I had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma years ago. And on the 28th of this month Ill be going in for major surgery for Breast Cancer.

I’m not asking for donations for me, I don’t want or need anything. Well, maybe good thoughts on the 28th : ) I am asking on behalf of Tap Cancer Out. I want to reach the goal of putting on 4 BJJ tournaments this year and raise  $100,000! But in a few months I will need the UG’s help and support because I am trying to organize a BJJ seminar to raise more money for BJJ. Its going to be on LI,NY in May. If anyone wants more info on that or is interested in helping let me know.

Caseharts piece "The Ground is My Ocean Pt 1" will be raffled off at the end of the month. Raffles are only $5. To purchase raffles or to make a donation use the pay pal link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4S3EFLEJRJXAU

If you hate this fucking disease as much as me, then join me. You may even win this kick ass painting or get to have a beer with the infamous 2Jupiters. Now what’s better than that?

Thanks so much,

Kristen

To read more about TCO and our little raffle go to:

http://cagejunkies.com/2013/01/be-a-part-of-the-bjj-art-raffle-that-aims-to-make-cancer-tap-out/

www.tapcancerout.org

One week left folks!! 

Im Cancer Free Bitches!!! Yippee Kay Yay!!
Raffle is still going on until I feel a little better!! Get your raffles!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.