UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Could Bruce lee have kicked yours ass?

1/9/13 7:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the Internet, Bruce wouldn't know what hit him.

In real life, he'd beat the living snot out of me.

1/9/13 7:40 AM
kungfufedor

A man who has no fights on record was 125lb 5-2" high

Am I crazy to think a 6-2 230lb man with reasonable wrestling would smash bruce easily??
1/9/13 7:41 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would he be wearing dress shoes?

1/9/13 7:46 AM
MMA_mania

Vtfd....

Show some respect. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:00 AM
choadler
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bruce Lees 3 year old niece could kick my ass. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:22 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kungfufedor - A man who has no fights on record was 125lb 5-2" high

Am I crazy to think a 6-2 230lb man with reasonable wrestling would smash bruce easily??

Idiot, way to exaggerate his height and weight.
1/9/13 8:24 AM
WidespreadPanic

I would say that under certain situations, he would be able to beat me - a standing start fight in the street, I'd be toast.

In a boxing ring with gear, padded floor, I'd just do a takedown and  G&P. I got in trouble back in the day for doing that to BBs (as I posted, one of them threatened to rip off my balls if I took him down in front of his top female Brown again).

I out weighted him by 50lbs.

In a tournament point fight, I'd also win, because I had mobile kicking and he had only stepping kicking. It would be almost comical to fight a non-mobile kicker.

He was 35 when he died, at that time I was 23 with crazy cardio, powerlifter, 180lbs and knew how to wrestle and box - he 'studied' boxing and wrestling. 

Again, standing start on the street and he eye jabs me into instant death.

1/9/13 8:49 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

How are we going to know when you get to 1k vd's Cre ?

1/9/13 8:56 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

VD by Cre, you mad ?

1/9/13 9:32 AM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatBuddha - I think the answer is pretty much yes he could kick the ass of this entire forum in a street fight. By all accounts, his striking was Anderson Silva-like, and he trained his mind and body like no other.

Agreed about his striking, but what about his lack of knowledge of the ground? You are such a GJJ nuthugger that it surprises me that you'd say this. I think a purple belt with good wrestling beats him more often than not. You disagree?
1/9/13 9:37 AM
Alumynabjj

Themanders1 -  I'll start, yes. Phone Post

Fuck no. he would not even have a chance.
1/9/13 9:38 AM
Alumynabjj

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - lol to anyone who says yes, you'd have to lay your hands on the guy first to out power him. An I just dont see that happening. People who think just cuz they have some muscles they can fight crack me up.

Bruce Lee would KTFO anyone on this website

I think I would because JKD is a fucking worthless art for self defense. Any fag that thinks Bruce would win due to what they see in movies cracks me up.
1/9/13 9:43 AM
Alumynabjj

FatBuddha - I think the answer is pretty much yes he could kick the ass of this entire forum in a street fight. By all accounts, his striking was Anderson Silva-like, and he trained his mind and body like no other.

Are you being fucking serious or are you just trolling?
1/9/13 9:44 AM
Alumynabjj

Chuckliddellstein -  He'd have nothing on me, I'd block his punches with my head/ face. I'd smash my ribs off of his shins. Easy win IMO Phone Post

He didnt kick with his shins, he kicked with his foot. Bad technique
1/9/13 9:45 AM
Alumynabjj

kikenyoy - 

Agreed about his striking, but what about his lack of knowledge of the ground? You are such a GJJ nuthugger that it surprises me that you'd say this. I think a purple belt with good wrestling beats him more often than not. You disagree?

A fucking purple? Dude are you being serious? A fucking freshman on the wrestling team would take him down at will. A purple belt? Fucking people are insane.
1/9/13 10:30 AM
bhfsim
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

High school wrestling, and bluebelts in BJJ takes him out every time. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:56 AM
Periodik

Alot of people forget that Bruce Lee trained extensively with Judo Gene LeBell and other high level grapplers.

So taking him down might not get you the result you're looking for...

1/9/13 11:11 AM
temp154226
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhfsim -  High school wrestling, and bluebelts in BJJ takes him out every time. Phone Post

I have a BJJ blue belt and rudimentary striking/TD skills.

I think he'd waste me.
1/9/13 11:18 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA has made the general public delusional.

I saw two morons trying to plum clinch all drunk and thwacked at a bar last week. It was so sad.

I can picture the posters on here, what they look like, what their house smells like, what their kid's haircuts are,
who would truly claim they could defeat Bruce.

My life changed after jaw-stretch Tapout guy at a live UFC.
I know you're on here somewhere, by God, don't breed!
1/9/13 11:19 AM
Strandman
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess he would probably own me, but something tells me if I was lucky enough to put him on his back he might have a long day :)
1/9/13 1:36 PM
Alumynabjj

Periodik - Alot of people forget that Bruce Lee trained extensively with Judo Gene LeBell and other high level grapplers.

He did not train extensively. That is a lie. If I trained bjj for six months three times a week and started telling people on here that I have extensive training people would mock the shit out of me. Why the different standard for Bruce? Also, I bet Bruce even had less training then that with Gene.
1/9/13 1:38 PM
Alumynabjj

Zed Wayne Zed - MMA has made the general public delusional.

I saw two morons trying to plum clinch all drunk and thwacked at a bar last week. It was so sad.

I can picture the posters on here, what they look like, what their house smells like, what their kid's haircuts are,
who would truly claim they could defeat Bruce.

My life changed after jaw-stretch Tapout guy at a live UFC.
I know you're on here somewhere, by God, don't breed!

Wait who is delusional? Sorry, you saw a guy in a movie do some stuff.
1/9/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I could take him in his current state. Phone Post
1/9/13 2:33 PM
Periodik

Alumynabjj - 
Periodik - Alot of people forget that Bruce Lee trained extensively with Judo Gene LeBell and other high level grapplers.

He did not train extensively. That is a lie. If I trained bjj for six months three times a week and started telling people on here that I have extensive training people would mock the shit out of me. Why the different standard for Bruce? Also, I bet Bruce even had less training then that with Gene.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but Bruce and Gene cross-trained for over a year.

To the point that when asked how Bruce would fair in modern day MMA, LeBell said he would do great in his weight class.

Bruce also trained with Wally Jay for awhile.

Am I saying that Bruce was a black belt?

Of course not, what I'm trying to inform you on, is that if you took Bruce Lee to the ground your white belt or even blue belt would have trouble with his knowledge and explosiveness.

1/9/13 3:44 PM
bhfsim
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Periodik -
Alumynabjj - 

I'm sorry to disappoint you but Bruce and Gene cross-trained for over a year.

To the point that when asked how Bruce would fair in modern day MMA, LeBell said he would do great in his weight class.

Bruce also trained with Wally Jay for awhile.

Am I saying that Bruce was a black belt?

Of course not, what I'm trying to inform you on, is that if you took Bruce Lee to the ground your white belt or even blue belt would have trouble with his knowledge and explosiveness.

Dude, he was a movie actor who died using pain killers. I think I got this one... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.