UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Want a smackdown spoiler? Title change in thread.

1/8/13 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Del Rio got the strap off Big Show tonight... Phone Post
1/8/13 11:35 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep I was there it was in a last man standing match good overall match very entertaining
Del rio jumped in the crowd to celebrate Phone Post
1/8/13 11:43 PM
RKing85
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ziggler cash in coming????
1/9/13 2:17 AM
mmaizmyaddiction
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh.. This better mean Ziggy is gonna cash in at the rumble.. I hate ADR. Phone Post
1/9/13 2:37 AM
RML
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 2:37 AM

ADR IS THA MAN

But how the hell did he beat the big show?

1/9/13 7:24 AM
PoRrIDgE FC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaizmyaddiction -  Ugh.. This better mean Ziggy is gonna cash in at the rumble.. I hate ADR. Phone Post

Ziggler has the charisma of a slug
1/9/13 7:20 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So i guess whoever was talking about Del Rio fed up with WWE and leaving had incorrect info..? Since VKM has decided to put strap on him now.. Phone Post
1/10/13 10:54 AM
Essexmmafanatic
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoRrIDgE FC -
mmaizmyaddiction -  Ugh.. This better mean Ziggy is gonna cash in at the rumble.. I hate ADR. Phone Post

Ziggler has the charisma of a slug
Really? Really?.........Really? Phone Post
1/10/13 12:18 PM
Festus
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - So i guess whoever was talking about Del Rio fed up with WWE and leaving had incorrect info..? Since VKM has decided to put strap on him now.. Phone Post
Could be why they did it Phone Post
1/10/13 1:32 PM
RoyMunson
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY -  Yep I was there it was in a last man standing match good overall match very entertaining

How did the crowd react to ADR winning?

1/10/13 3:40 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoyMunson -
UGCTT_OBEY -  Yep I was there it was in a last man standing match good overall match very entertaining

How did the crowd react to ADR winning?

The whole night big show was making fun of miami's Latino population so there was a lot of people getting behind del rio in the match
When he won it sounded loud to me
He then ran and jumped in the stands to celebrate and the fans surrounding him were going crazy Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.