UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA Guide to the Joe Rogan Experience, Volume II

1/9/13 6:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xsrg95
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 8:21 PM
LShaman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb Dean would be dope, as would Michael Bisping.

Other than that it's Cecil Peoples or go fuck your mother!
1/9/13 11:04 PM
chauda
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possibly my favorite line of any MMA related JRE podcast

Josh Barnett: You don't know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody that can kick my ass!
1/10/13 1:04 AM
Gooner H Smith

xsrg95 -

You win the Internet today. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:39 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
I'm excited for that Jimmy Smith one. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:50 AM
Team GDP
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augie Max -  I'm excited for that Jimmy Smith one. Phone Post

agreed. jimmy is a great commentator and i'd love to hear what he has to say. it's interesting that he is a guest right now, due to the fued between bellator and the ufc. i know rogan's show is independant of the ufc but i wonder if anyone from zuffa has called joe and tried to put the kibosh on having jimmy as a guest. then again I am really high right now so this could be a non sensical line of thinking. 

1/10/13 10:56 AM
lastcall
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really enjoy JRE
1/10/13 11:05 AM
XcessiveZ

Thanks Joe for the great job! Phone Post
1/10/13 11:24 AM
Paquet90
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good list but you missed one the mix master mike and russel peter podcast that happend not long ago had a hour rant about MMA i loved it check it out if you missed it
1/10/13 11:27 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
Team GDP - 
Augie Max -  I'm excited for that Jimmy Smith one. Phone Post

agreed. jimmy is a great commentator and i'd love to hear what he has to say. it's interesting that he is a guest right now, due to the fued between bellator and the ufc. i know rogan's show is independant of the ufc but i wonder if anyone from zuffa has called joe and tried to put the kibosh on having jimmy as a guest. then again I am really high right now so this could be a non sensical line of thinking. 

3/23/13 8:26 AM
Hammerfister
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will need updating soon - Justin Wren, Bas's second visit, Dana White, etc!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.