UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17 Cast Announced

1/10/13 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimmy Crash
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrgoodarmbar - 
Jimmy Crash - 
kgastelum928 - So does this mean I get one of those green names?

I want one too!

LOL...Thought I was going to have to come on this thread and give a shout out for you, but it looks like you've got a lot of believers already!

Psyched for this season...1/22!

-meatgrinder

Thanks meatgrinder! It's really cool to be getting some love from the Underground.. I'm looking forward to January 22nd just as much as everyone else!! This group of 28 fighting to get in the house is going to change the way people think about The Ultimate Fighter.
1/10/13 4:54 PM
neilzy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - I also got a first show and team spoiler if anyone is interested. Won't ruin it for the ones who don't want to know, but if you're interested, MMA mail me.

Hit me up brother. Also can't wait to see Dylan Andrews scrap again. Seen him.fight a few times on the local scene and I've always thought he should get a shot sooner or later. Looks like this season is already better then TUF 16.
1/11/13 10:17 AM
Tking52
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Eakin -  Lol everyone thinks its their guy!!

Well played Mr White. Phone Post

You definately have a point Steve, but look at Jimmy's resume. Pan Am Absolute champion at Brown Belt in his first attempt. The man is an absolute beast. He's had well over 20-50 guys drop out of fights with him. I'm not exagerating. It was a struggle for him to get 3 fights to be eligable. He had 3 guys drop out of his last fight before Jerry Speigal stepped up. god Bless him. Obv we'll all have a better idea Jan 22nd.
1/11/13 10:26 AM
Tking52
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also How Do I get a green nickname? I'm also computer/UG retarded like James....
1/11/13 6:42 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email Kirik or Chris with your screen name, name, and credentials and ask for a green name. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:09 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tking52 -
Stephen Eakin -  Lol everyone thinks its their guy!!

Well played Mr White. Phone Post

You definately have a point Steve, but look at Jimmy's resume. Pan Am Absolute champion at Brown Belt in his first attempt. The man is an absolute beast. He's had well over 20-50 guys drop out of fights with him. I'm not exagerating. It was a struggle for him to get 3 fights to be eligable. He had 3 guys drop out of his last fight before Jerry Speigal stepped up. god Bless him. Obv we'll all have a better idea Jan 22nd.
I can dig it. Looks like a good crop of talent. Phone Post
1/12/13 12:40 AM
Todd Lally
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it is Hall! Scary for MMA guys to stand with!

I like what I see!
1/12/13 1:06 PM
epwar
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shot from the trailer certainly looks like Kevin Casey.  Judging from the color on the tape on the gloves (red is Team Jones, gray is Team Sonnen), it looks like he made it into the house at least.

1/22/13 10:32 PM
epwar
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

Is Urijah Hall the guy shown at the end of the TUF preview speaking?  If so, he might be "the beast" as they always give away little hints in their editing.

As much as I hate to quote myself...

1/23/13 9:00 AM
mrgoodarmbar
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hall was def an extremely talented striker and looked like he was decent at wrestling and bjj as well... There's a lot of talent on this season and I'm back in and rooting for team Sonnen.

It's a shame that so many of those guys were putting all of life's chips into making it into the house.I don't know if they're trying to impress us with how passionate they are for this dream, but all they're doing is pitying their poor life decisions. I you lost your wife, kids and house of this pursuit then you are f'd up.
1/23/13 12:42 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we any closer to knowing who the monster is?

After ep 1, in my opinion, now looks like it may be the Jamaican / New York guy (Uriah?).... I can't remember his name Phone Post
2/7/13 4:36 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think it's safe to say the killer is Hall :) 

2/7/13 4:50 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys just haven't gotten to see me fight yet. lol just kidding! but stay tuned to watch me though

2/7/13 4:55 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

That's a good guess. They are letting him bang bro! Phone Post
2/7/13 4:59 PM
Bobcats On Booze
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - Since speculation on names as to who the "house terror" is are being suggested at a frenzied pace, here's my suggested one to watch..

Adam Cella. He's a Golden Gloves boxer, had a pretty successful run in kickboxing (has over 60 fights in boxing/kickboxing) and 7 of his 12 fights (pro and ammy) were ended by TKO/KO. Even the fights he won by sub, he was dominating the standup and more or less made a few of them mentally break/quit, scoring the sub to put the proverbial icing on the cake.
I don't think so.... Phone Post
2/7/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 -

you guys just haven't gotten to see me fight yet. lol just kidding! but stay tuned to watch me though

Looking forward to it! Phone Post
2/7/13 5:01 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Eakin -
Krs10KO.com -

That's a good guess. They are letting him bang bro! Phone Post
Haha, yep, nothing gets past me! But actually i don't want to brag but I was the very first poster on this thread and I said Mr. Hall is the one to watch. Didn't know he was going to be nearly decapitating people and shit tho. Phone Post
2/7/13 5:03 PM
Krs10KO.com

kgastelum928 -

Good luck! Well it already happened so that makes no sense. Forget it, I'm drunk. Phone Post
2/7/13 6:50 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
kgastelum928 -

Good luck! Well it already happened so that makes no sense. Forget it, I'm drunk. Phone Post

Haha! Trust me i've been there! I turned 21 less than a week before we began filming and i definitely made up for it after

4/18/13 7:24 PM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack_Bauer - 
Maldini2706 -  So who is Death, destroyer of worlds? Phone Post

Idk if this is who Dana was talking about, but KELVIN GASTELUM is a fucking beast in the cage. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet. He will make it to the finals for sure. Remember that name, gentlemen.

I TOLD YOU GUYS!

4/18/13 7:26 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack_Bauer - 
Jack_Bauer - 

Idk if this is who Dana was talking about, but KELVIN GASTELUM is a fucking beast in the cage. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet. He will make it to the finals for sure. Remember that name, gentlemen.

I TOLD YOU GUYS!

Good call.

You were right.
8/28/13 9:54 PM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack_Bauer - 
Jack_Bauer - 

I TOLD YOU GUYS!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.