UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Marcelo Garcia Academy

1/11/13 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
joe_mama
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another +1 for Paul. He was my first instructor back when he was a purple, and the stuff he taught has stuck with me the longest to this day. I've got to make a pilgrimage out to NY and get a private in someday. Or catch a seminar next time he is back on the west coast.
1/11/13 3:25 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that paul is an amazing instructor. I was lucky enough to take a couple of private lessons with him last time I was in NY and the techniques he taught me have since become some of my best positions! His attention to detail and ability to break down a technique are second to none!
1/11/13 3:33 PM
LCSULLA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had been thinking about going to NYC to take a private with Paul, but I heard in an interview that he doesnt really have the time to do them anymore. :(

1/12/13 2:24 AM
kying418
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys hijacked Paul's own thread- and I agree with all of you. Paul is an amazing teacher.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.