UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Your "Barely MMA Fan" Buddies

1/9/13 1:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
TX_432 -  "Was that guys name Wonderful Silver"?
*spits beer* Phone Post

LOL

*spits nicotine gum off monitor, hits the keybboard, bounces off picture of gf and lands on coffee cup*

BeautifulJohn Madden play by play here.

I have a friend who is decently knowledgable and whenever we head out to bar watch, when something generally exciting happens (example - rampage/hughes style slam, tight submission) he belts out, loud as possible, DDT!! It's actually a good laugh for everyone, but ocassionally he gets the "come on man trying to watch the fights here". Dumbest i've ever heard while being out (Franklin v Vitor @ 103 i believe). I tried my best to respectfully tell him 'look man anything happens here, a fight is a fight, but i'm behind Vitor, and I like Rich, I just don't think Rich has the chin to hang around here'. NO bullshit he responds with "You don't fight Anderson twice with shit boxing bro!". I responded with something along the lines of "You're exactly right". We hear yelling, the fights over. In finale I get "Ace took a dive".........time to leave.

1/9/13 1:27 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend got so drunk he thought the graphic under Amir Sobdallah's name was Baboo Baby

1/9/13 1:28 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was told that Tim Silvia knocked out Anderson Silva to take his belt.. Yeah.

The worst part was that the group of people we were with believed said moron over me. I guess ignorance is bliss.
1/9/13 1:33 PM
ilovetortillas
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I think it's best to just watch the fights with teammates.
1/9/13 1:57 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
rnunz - 

My friend got so drunk he thought the graphic under Amir Sobdallah's name was Baboo Baby

lmao!!

epic thread was epic thread

1/9/13 2:05 PM
dipsheet
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff Albertson approves of this thread.
1/9/13 2:15 PM
ufc98newb
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King -  It's usually wiggers and wiggsters that want to go on and on about how whatever black guy fighting is a beast and the white guy is inferior...moments before Cerrone X Melvin.

I usually get into a large diatribe about how race has nothing to do with anything but intelligent words are wasted on the ignorant. Phone Post

voted up for  use of the word "wiggers"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.