UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> TLI Members Involved in Rape

1/11/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
biggator
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was warming to lloyd as i imagine many were while watching the kumite and seeing so many top names attend his meetings.

this situation sucks for all of bjj and especially the victim. hope she overcomes this and is able to continue with bjj
1/11/13 1:26 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 1:27 PM
Don Whitefield - I think the only thing bizarre is watching you guys living off other peoples drama.

Unless you actually know any of them involved personally what does it do for you once you get off the keyboard? Well, look at this, I have a life, bye.

Its obvious why don whitefield is acting this way. check his website. its a "steroid, drug, and gang free zone" he obviously allows and condones rape. his attitude says it all.  (this was a semi joke for those without sarcasm detectors)

but seriously

if i were training at dons and i saw the way he acts on this forum in regards to a RAPE i would definitely not allow my family to train there. but that lloyd irving internet marketing money must be GREAT but at what expense. 

1/11/13 5:23 PM
Magic Mago
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 8:33 PM
1/11/13 5:26 PM
Mike Fowler
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(i also posted this on the other thread.) me saying ive heard about freaks has nothing to do with the team or LI himself. someone asked me if i had ever heard of this incident before now. No. but as for hearing about these so called freaks,,,yes i have heard of that when i moved to DC. Never encountered one at the gym or anyone else. so my name can stop being used, because thats the extent of my knowledge.
Someone picking apart a FB message to get crap to post on a forum
Master Lloyd's gym prepared me for life, in nothing but positive ways. Anyone who has ever been there knows that.
This incident is unfortunate for the young lady on NYE. that should be more of the focus. the 2 guys who are actually on trial being caught with evidence need to be dealt with.
1/11/13 5:49 PM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Fowler - (i also posted this on the other thread.) me saying ive heard about freaks has nothing to do with the team or LI himself. someone asked me if i had ever heard of this incident before now. No. but as for hearing about these so called freaks,,,yes i have heard of that when i moved to DC. Never encountered one at the gym or anyone else. so my name can stop being used, because thats the extent of my knowledge.
Someone picking apart a FB message to get crap to post on a forum
Master Lloyd's gym prepared me for life, in nothing but positive ways. Anyone who has ever been there knows that.
This incident is unfortunate for the young lady on NYE. that should be more of the focus. the 2 guys who are actually on trial being caught with evidence need to be dealt with.

THIS!
1/11/13 7:42 PM
amc6825
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this mean we are not gonna see the rest of the kumite? Phone Post
1/11/13 8:34 PM
amc6825
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahah Really? Sean won? How do you know? Phone Post
1/11/13 9:05 PM
elburrogrande
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunderground - 
amc6825 -  Does this mean we are not gonna see the rest of the kumite? Phone Post

Fuck it! Sean Roberts WON. Hahahahahah (BITCHASS)

haha the cat is out of the bag now!
1/11/13 9:19 PM
amc6825

Awesome! Phone Post
1/11/13 9:21 PM
amc6825

Who's gonna be the first to make posts about kumite results and blow up the Facebook accounts of the competitors. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:30 PM
H
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. Go ahead, be the first. Let's see how that plays out.
1/11/13 10:32 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My understanding is that Lloyd made all participants sign $1 million dollar nondisclosure contract Phone Post
1/11/13 11:11 PM
pancadinha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 12:08 AM
there's alot to be taken from this...theres lots of people that don't like Lloyd BC of all the crazy and shady marketing he has done over the years. many only say it under their breath BC they don't want to be the one to say it aloud or be "that guy", and he has done some things that warrant question. However, he has also done some great things for jiu jitsu in America, he has changed the lives of lots & lots of people in a positive way, and he has taught many people how to be better at running their business, being teacher, competitors, etc. Also, he cannot be blamed directly for what those boys did. <br /> But, he is responsible for them. he lets them live in his house for free, he is their mentor, he gives them money and asks them to represent his gym and name. there is a bit of a circle here. His past got brought forth, many of us had no idea that occured (who really believes a 17 year old can't get it up, and how is anyone that admits to wanting to participate and knowingly stays in the room innocent?) Add that to the things he has done many people have considered shady over the years. Then what these boys have done really brings question as to what little concern does he have about anything other than the ego of winning a jiu jitsu tournament. And then, the buying of the website to try to control SEO and what many feel is try to capitolize off of it (or at least thats the perception) and lastly, his complete deletion of his FB page and twitter to avoid answering up. we are taught by jiu jitsu to be humble in victory and stand tall in defeat, and he is not doing that. He is hiding and deflecting. He will probably lose 50% of his students and affiliates and representatives. many people, under their breathe, will be happy this has happened to him and secretly gloat. <br />But, too many people will miss the important part, a girls life is changed forever, By her teammates. The people we are taught to trust the most in the gym. The question is whether he was preaching winning over taking care of your teammates, and which is more important. HE is the leader of that group and he has failed at teaching the more important lessons of the martial arts. it wasn't a bad apple doing something like this to a random person. It was 2 housemates doing this to a teammate.
1/11/13 11:36 PM
Angelo Popofski
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... This says it all from the previous post:
"... a girls life is changed forever, By her teammates. The people we are taught to trust the most in the gym. The question is whether he was preaching winning over taking care of your teammates, and which is more important. HE is the leader of that group and he has failed at teaching the more important lessons of the martial arts. it wasn't a bad apple doing something like this to a random person. It was 2 housemates doing this to a teammate." Phone Post
1/12/13 3:46 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whole thing is sad.
1/12/13 7:48 PM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im amazed of the whole "lloyd irvin rape defense" website... wtf
1/12/13 8:35 PM
PolandsFinest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should both be hanged in pubic. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:38 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep

1/13/13 10:53 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://imageshack.us/a/img685/483/lloydirvinrape.png

wtf???
1/13/13 8:05 PM
Magic Mago
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the copy from the court report, I will only leave the url since it describes in detail what they can see on the surveillance video.
It's pretty graphic, I feel really queasy after reading it.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post
1/13/13 8:51 PM
elburrogrande
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magic Mago -  Here is the copy from the court report, I will only leave the url since it describes in detail what they can see on the surveillance video.
It's pretty graphic, I feel really queasy after reading it.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post

wow
1/13/13 11:15 PM
gusto

Detectives Griffin and Johnson responded to Washington Hospital Center and interviewed the Complainant. The Complainant was intoxicated and had an odor of alcohol emanating from her breath during the interview. The Complainant reported that she went to the Midtown Club by herself to celebrate the New Year. The Complainant reported that she went to the Midtown Club by herself to celebrate the New Year. The Complainant stated that she was there for approximately one hour, during which time she bumped into the Defendants (Nicholas Schultz and Matthew Maldonado), who was inside the club. The Complainant stated that she knew both of the Defendants from the Lloyd Irvin Martial Arts Academy, where she was an employee and a current student. The Complainant stated that she thought she and the defendants were walking to the Defendant’s car but then they ended up in the garage where she was sexually assaulted. The Complainant stated that she thought that they were going to the home of one of the Martial Arts Academy instructors, where she would be able to sleep.<br /><br />The Complainant stated that once in the garage area, Defendant Schultz forced her to the ground and that while on her knees, he placed his penis in her mouth. The Complainant stated that while on the ground, Defendant Schultz had vaginal intercourse with her. The Complainant described the events by stating Defendant Schultz used his “private parts” to smack her across her face and also stuck his “private parts” in her “private area” and in her mouth. The Complainant stated that during the course of the sexual assault she asked Defendant Schultz to stop. However, Defendant Schultz continued to have sexual intercourse with her against her will and without her permission. During the sexual assault, the Complainant sustained injuries to her face, arms, hands and knees. The Complainant stated that Defendant Schultz did not use a condom and she does not know if he ejaculated. The
1/13/13 11:15 PM
gusto

Complainant stated that after the assault, Defendant Schultz told her, “I’m sorry. I’m a sick bastard.” The Complainant stated that she does not recall if Defendant Maldonado had sexual intercourse with her. The Complainant does recall that Defendant Maldonado walked into the garage with her and Defendant Schultz and that he left the garage area before Defendant Schultz.<br /><br />Addition information was discovered pertaining to the sexual assault of the Complainant. Further investigation revealed that the Complainant along with Defendants Schultz and Maldonado all walked into the garage driveway together. The garage driveway is located adjacent to 1725 Rhode Island Avenue, NW but is attached to the building located at 1717 Rhode Island Ave. NW. A security surveillance camera affixed to the ceiling captured the three of them as they walked into the garage driveway and out of the public’s view. The Complainant appeared to be staggering as defendant Maldonado walked next to her into the area with his arm around her. Defendant Maldonado appeared to be holding the Complainant up. Once inside of the location, Defendants Schultz and Maldonado then walked the Complainant to the far right corner of the garage driveway and positioned themselves and the Complainant next to the garage entrance gate.<br /><br />While standing next to the gate, Defendant Maldonado stood behind the Complainant and began to undo his pants. Defendant Maldonado then pulled his pants down, grabbed the Complainant around her waist and began to have sexual intercourse with the Complainant. While Defendant Maldonado was engaging in sexual intercourse with the Complainant, Defendant Schultz began to undo his pants. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant by her hair and forced her head down to his crotch area to perform oral sex on him. This activity continued on for several minutes, after which Defendant Maldonado disengaged. The Complainant then fell to the ground, at which time Defendant Maldonado pulled his pants up and walked away, leaving Defendant Schultz and the Complainant at the location.<br /><br />After defendant Maldonado’s departure, defendant Schultz stayed behind and continued to force the Complainant to perform oral sex. The Complainant then fell to her knees, at which time defendant Schultz also got on his knees, positioned himself behind the Complainant and began to have sexual intercourse with her while grabbing and holding the Complainant by her waist. While continuing to engage in sexual intercourse with the Complainant, Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant around her neck in a choke hold. Defendant Schultz then stood up and walked to the front of the Complainant at which time he again got on his knees. Defendant Schultz then began to force the Complainant’s head down to his crotch to force her to perform oral sex.<br /><br />Defendant Schultz then began to try and hold on to the Complainant, at which time her head dropped to the ground. Defendant Schultz again grabbed the Complainant by her head, forcing it down to his crotch to force her to perform oral sex. Defendant Schultz also began to grab the Complainant around her neck, and began forcing her head in an up and down motion on his penis. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant around her throat to kiss her, at which time she fell backwards striking her head against the wall. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant and pulled her close towards him. Defendant Schultz continued to hold onto the Complainant until she fell backwards and struck her head again on the wall, with Defendant Schultz falling on top of her.<br /><br />The Complainant then pushed Defendant Schultz off her as her body slumped to the ground with her head still against the wall. Defendant Schultz then advanced toward the Complainant and began to lie on top of her. Defendant Schultz again pulled the Complainant towards him, holding on to her until her body collapsed again, this time her head striking the ground. Defendant Schultz then leaned his body on top of the Complainant and began to kiss on her body as she lay defenseless on the ground. Defendant Schultz stopped momentarily, looking around the corner and returned to kissing the Complainant on her body. Defendant Schultz stopped and looked around the corner a second time as Defendant Maldonado returned to the location. As the Complainant continued to lie on the ground, Defendant Maldonado stood over her while Defendant Schultz continued to kneel beside her motionless body. Defendant Maldonado then began to back away as he watched Defendant Schultz lie on top of the Complainant again.<br /><br />Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant again and forced her head to his penis area. Again, the Complainant collapsed to the ground. Defendant Schultz then leaned back and removed his penis from his pants. He then grabbed the Complainant’s head and leaned into her face, forcing his penis into her mouth. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant again and began to kiss her about the body. Defendant Schultz again grabbed the Complainant’s head as she continued to lie on the ground and leaned into her face, forcing his penis into her mouth. Defendant Schultz repeated this activity multiple times as the Complainant lie defenseless on the ground. Defendant Schultz then straddled the Complainant’s body as he struck her multiple times in the face with his penis. The Complainant began to move her arm and legs, at which time Defendant Schultz got off of her.<br /><br />Defendant Schultz then attempted to lift the Complainant off the ground but was unsuccessful as her unconscious body collapsed, causing her to hit her head on the ground. Defendant Schultz then stepped away from the Complainant and began to refasten his shirt and pants. Defendant Schultz then knelt beside the Complainant and lifted her forward. Defendant Schultz then placed his body against the Complainant and continued to hold her as he had her body bent forward. Defend
1/14/13 1:12 AM
joe canada
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys,

You probably mean well, and in the heat of the moment, posting a link to, and then content of, the police statement seemed like a good idea.

But consider taking down those posts. I'm sure that if this were my sister, wife or daughter, I'd not want the details of her assault to be widely circulated. As for how the lady in question feels, I'm sure that if she had wanted to publish the report, she'd have done so herself.

Again, well-intentioned, but poorly conceived.
1/14/13 5:29 AM
DarrenMullen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe canada - Guys,

You probably mean well, and in the heat of the moment, posting a link to, and then content of, the police statement seemed like a good idea.

But consider taking down those posts. I'm sure that if this were my sister, wife or daughter, I'd not want the details of her assault to be widely circulated. As for how the lady in question feels, I'm sure that if she had wanted to publish the report, she'd have done so herself.

Again, well-intentioned, but poorly conceived.

I was thinking the same thing...I really hope she doesn't visit these forums.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.