UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> TLI Members Involved in Rape

1/11/13 12:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThinkAlpha
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Human interest piece yet Don Whitefield has posted several messages on a thread he self admittedly has no interest in... What a life indeed he must live! Phone Post
1/11/13 12:03 PM
BradGluckman
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThinkAlpha -  Human interest piece yet Don Whitefield has posted several messages on a thread he self admittedly has no interest in... What a life indeed he must live! Phone Post

Let's just say self awareness is not his strong suit

1/11/13 12:12 PM
trianglegrrl
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Whitefield - I know it is very easy to get emotionally involved in this internet drama, but take a deep breath and consider this:

Everyone will move on in a few days giving this case the privacy it deserves.

Those who committed crimes will be held accountable.

Those who got hurt will start their healing.

Those who work with Lloyd will continue to do so successfully

Those who hate will continue to do so unsuccessfully,

and everyone will move on. That's how it always is.

Right, this is just "Internet drama". Except, you know, that two women were gang raped, one of them underaged, and the other left in a parking lot by her training partners. Except that part.
1/11/13 12:16 PM
T-Ham
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Whitefield - I think the only thing bizarre is watching you guys living off other peoples drama.

Unless you actually know any of them involved personally what does it do for you once you get off the keyboard? Well, look at this, I have a life, bye.

That's quite the fucked up menatality you have there Don.

*girl gets raped *

Don thinks "meh, don't know her, why should I care?"

Hey, at least it wasn't your daughter that was raped by her bjj team, so that's cool.

1/11/13 1:17 PM
biggator
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was warming to lloyd as i imagine many were while watching the kumite and seeing so many top names attend his meetings.

this situation sucks for all of bjj and especially the victim. hope she overcomes this and is able to continue with bjj
1/11/13 1:26 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 1:27 PM
Don Whitefield - I think the only thing bizarre is watching you guys living off other peoples drama.

Unless you actually know any of them involved personally what does it do for you once you get off the keyboard? Well, look at this, I have a life, bye.

Its obvious why don whitefield is acting this way. check his website. its a "steroid, drug, and gang free zone" he obviously allows and condones rape. his attitude says it all.  (this was a semi joke for those without sarcasm detectors)

but seriously

if i were training at dons and i saw the way he acts on this forum in regards to a RAPE i would definitely not allow my family to train there. but that lloyd irving internet marketing money must be GREAT but at what expense. 

1/11/13 5:23 PM
Magic Mago
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 8:33 PM
1/11/13 5:26 PM
Mike Fowler
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(i also posted this on the other thread.) me saying ive heard about freaks has nothing to do with the team or LI himself. someone asked me if i had ever heard of this incident before now. No. but as for hearing about these so called freaks,,,yes i have heard of that when i moved to DC. Never encountered one at the gym or anyone else. so my name can stop being used, because thats the extent of my knowledge.
Someone picking apart a FB message to get crap to post on a forum
Master Lloyd's gym prepared me for life, in nothing but positive ways. Anyone who has ever been there knows that.
This incident is unfortunate for the young lady on NYE. that should be more of the focus. the 2 guys who are actually on trial being caught with evidence need to be dealt with.
1/11/13 5:49 PM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Fowler - (i also posted this on the other thread.) me saying ive heard about freaks has nothing to do with the team or LI himself. someone asked me if i had ever heard of this incident before now. No. but as for hearing about these so called freaks,,,yes i have heard of that when i moved to DC. Never encountered one at the gym or anyone else. so my name can stop being used, because thats the extent of my knowledge.
Someone picking apart a FB message to get crap to post on a forum
Master Lloyd's gym prepared me for life, in nothing but positive ways. Anyone who has ever been there knows that.
This incident is unfortunate for the young lady on NYE. that should be more of the focus. the 2 guys who are actually on trial being caught with evidence need to be dealt with.

THIS!
1/11/13 7:42 PM
amc6825
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this mean we are not gonna see the rest of the kumite? Phone Post
1/11/13 8:34 PM
amc6825

Hahahahah Really? Sean won? How do you know? Phone Post
1/11/13 9:05 PM
elburrogrande
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunderground - 
amc6825 -  Does this mean we are not gonna see the rest of the kumite? Phone Post

Fuck it! Sean Roberts WON. Hahahahahah (BITCHASS)

haha the cat is out of the bag now!
1/11/13 9:19 PM
amc6825

Awesome! Phone Post
1/11/13 9:21 PM
amc6825

Who's gonna be the first to make posts about kumite results and blow up the Facebook accounts of the competitors. Phone Post
1/11/13 10:30 PM
H
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. Go ahead, be the first. Let's see how that plays out.
1/11/13 10:32 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My understanding is that Lloyd made all participants sign $1 million dollar nondisclosure contract Phone Post
1/11/13 11:11 PM
pancadinha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/13 12:08 AM
there's alot to be taken from this...theres lots of people that don't like Lloyd BC of all the crazy and shady marketing he has done over the years. many only say it under their breath BC they don't want to be the one to say it aloud or be "that guy", and he has done some things that warrant question. However, he has also done some great things for jiu jitsu in America, he has changed the lives of lots & lots of people in a positive way, and he has taught many people how to be better at running their business, being teacher, competitors, etc. Also, he cannot be blamed directly for what those boys did. <br /> But, he is responsible for them. he lets them live in his house for free, he is their mentor, he gives them money and asks them to represent his gym and name. there is a bit of a circle here. His past got brought forth, many of us had no idea that occured (who really believes a 17 year old can't get it up, and how is anyone that admits to wanting to participate and knowingly stays in the room innocent?) Add that to the things he has done many people have considered shady over the years. Then what these boys have done really brings question as to what little concern does he have about anything other than the ego of winning a jiu jitsu tournament. And then, the buying of the website to try to control SEO and what many feel is try to capitolize off of it (or at least thats the perception) and lastly, his complete deletion of his FB page and twitter to avoid answering up. we are taught by jiu jitsu to be humble in victory and stand tall in defeat, and he is not doing that. He is hiding and deflecting. He will probably lose 50% of his students and affiliates and representatives. many people, under their breathe, will be happy this has happened to him and secretly gloat. <br />But, too many people will miss the important part, a girls life is changed forever, By her teammates. The people we are taught to trust the most in the gym. The question is whether he was preaching winning over taking care of your teammates, and which is more important. HE is the leader of that group and he has failed at teaching the more important lessons of the martial arts. it wasn't a bad apple doing something like this to a random person. It was 2 housemates doing this to a teammate.
1/11/13 11:36 PM
Angelo Popofski
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... This says it all from the previous post:
"... a girls life is changed forever, By her teammates. The people we are taught to trust the most in the gym. The question is whether he was preaching winning over taking care of your teammates, and which is more important. HE is the leader of that group and he has failed at teaching the more important lessons of the martial arts. it wasn't a bad apple doing something like this to a random person. It was 2 housemates doing this to a teammate." Phone Post
1/12/13 3:46 PM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whole thing is sad.
1/12/13 7:48 PM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im amazed of the whole "lloyd irvin rape defense" website... wtf
1/12/13 8:35 PM
PolandsFinest
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should both be hanged in pubic. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:38 AM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep

1/13/13 10:53 AM
blanko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://imageshack.us/a/img685/483/lloydirvinrape.png

wtf???
1/13/13 8:05 PM
Magic Mago
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the copy from the court report, I will only leave the url since it describes in detail what they can see on the surveillance video.
It's pretty graphic, I feel really queasy after reading it.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post
1/13/13 8:51 PM
elburrogrande

Magic Mago -  Here is the copy from the court report, I will only leave the url since it describes in detail what they can see on the surveillance video.
It's pretty graphic, I feel really queasy after reading it.

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/ Phone Post

wow

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.