UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/10/13 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats fucked up. If that really was LLoyd in the old story and now this happens with some of his students??!!??

and to top it all off, he does rape prevention seminars!?!?!

WTF?
1/10/13 11:30 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talk about ''speaking from his own experience''

1/10/13 11:31 AM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - thats fucked up. If that really was LLoyd in the old story and now this happens with some of his students??!!??

WTF?

In fairness, the seminars are very effective. He emphasizes to everyone that if they see him coming, run in the opposite direction.
1/10/13 11:32 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*class begins*

Step one, never EVER drink when you're the only woman in a group of martial artists.  You're basically asking for it in that scenario.

1/10/13 11:34 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ schools will usually let a pedophile/rapist/scumbag train there if they are good at making people tap in pajama wrestling contests. Amazing. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:35 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm not speaking about Lloyd's school I'm speaking about my general experience training in martial arts and mma. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:36 AM
Harmon Whistler
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone find that court transcript:

Newport News Courthouse, Virginia

Circuit Judge Robert W. Curran

April 23rd, 1990

1/10/13 11:38 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this is all true, I predict a major exodus of LI students.

1/10/13 11:41 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP

Fuck Lloyd Irvin. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:43 AM
JOB
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is sickening. And if true about Lloyd Irvin, to think he has been teaching women over the years...
1/10/13 11:44 AM
eljamaiquino
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts -
2JupitersTooMany - 

Origin of the article was Twitter I assume:

WarMachine170: @VinnyMMA RT this bro! Lloyd Irvin also took part of a gang rape once!! People need to know. http://t.co/nM97mP1n

holy fk!!

I cant help but wonder what type.of training environment is at Mr. Irvin's schools after reading about his gang rape trial.... Phone Post
1/10/13 11:50 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty repulsive all the way around.
1/10/13 11:56 AM
mikerobmma
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some guys here have waaaaay too much confidence in their bjj.

Superior numbers and weapons in an enclosed area? Not to mention most of your attackers will be much larger than you? And your bjj will save you?

C'mon son. I'm glad it won't help them one bit. Phone Post
1/10/13 11:58 AM
antifret

Edited: 01/10/13 12:04 PM
Obviously a one-on-one scenario was being talked about with the bjj stuff. Noone is saying Rickson would go to San Quentin and take on a gang of Aryans. I'd agree with the former jailbirds that killer instinct (derived from military, "streets"(whatever the fuck that means), sociopathology (that a word?) or prison would be more important to surviving a prison fight than MA training.
1/10/13 12:01 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikerobmma -  Some guys here have waaaaay too much confidence in their bjj.

Superior numbers and weapons in an enclosed area? Not to mention most of your attackers will be much larger than you? And your bjj will save you?

This

I wouldn't even favor a 185 lbs black belt over two 220 big dudes in a prison fight, now if we have a 185 lbs boxer against 2 thats another story.

1/10/13 12:06 PM
Lazer MMA

KickYoNuts - 
mikerobmma -  Some guys here have waaaaay too much confidence in their bjj.

This

I wouldn't even favor a 185 lbs black belt over two 220 big dudes in a prison fight, now if we have a 185 lbs boxer against 2 thats another story.

BJJ against multiple combatants is a joke. In a real fight it's just more of a joke. Damn delusional UG lol.
1/10/13 12:09 PM
Harmon Whistler
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - thats fucked up. If that really was LLoyd in the old story and now this happens with some of his students??!!??

WTF?

I was hoping you were mistaken, but sadly you weren't.

http://ladieskickbutt.com/

1/10/13 12:11 PM
Weinstein

Who better to teach rape defense than a former rapist?
1/10/13 12:17 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP

Gets worse and worse... Phone Post
1/10/13 12:18 PM
figure four

So is it okay now for him to take some responsibility?

He took these men under his wing...Isn't that what instructors do?

LOL at his defense - He couldn't have raped, even though he wanted to, because he couldn't get it up.

Also - he needed somebody else to hold the 98 lb girl down so he could rape her.

1/10/13 12:18 PM
BradGluckman
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Lloyd close his facebook page?

1/10/13 12:22 PM
uratoker2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

pieces of garbage

rapists deserve death

^ This pretty much sums it up......
1/10/13 12:24 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predict Llyod is shitting his pants right now...
1/10/13 12:26 PM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strong BJJ hate in this thread.

If these 2 cunts were on a wrestling team I don't think the hate would be as strong.

That LI development looks bad, in for full truth, whole truth, nothing but truth.

Normally I'm against all these security cameras. Thank fuck they were there in this case.

Has it been mentioned if there was DNA evidence recovered? I'd guess the video would be enough to convict but I wonder if there would be any case without it.

As BJJ fighters, only fair they should be sent to a Brazilian prison.

1/10/13 12:26 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMZ in 5... 4....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.