UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/10/13 12:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck are you tools arguing about BJJ in prison.

This thread is about a Rapist dickhole.

Stay focused.

1/10/13 12:32 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix - 

Strong BJJ hate in this thread.

If these 2 cunts were on a wrestling team I don't think the hate would be as strong.

That LI development looks bad, in for full truth, whole truth, nothing but truth.

Normally I'm against all these security cameras. Thank fuck they were there in this case.

Has it been mentioned if there was DNA evidence recovered? I'd guess the video would be enough to convict but I wonder if there would be any case without it.

As BJJ fighters, only fair they should be sent to a Brazilian prison.

Usually a rape kit is done at the hospital but in this case since the arrest happened days later it may be to late.
1/10/13 12:33 PM
figure four

In hindsight

Thank goodness that these 2 were dumb assess...

Security Cameras are visible for a reason - to deter Car Jackers and Car Thieves, now they can also deter Gang rapists...

Maldonado, the older one finished quick,
While Schultz took his time and repeatedly raped her, including oral...then he apologized for his sickness... LOL
1/10/13 12:34 PM
Roryfappedonmyface
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit @ that Lloyd Irvin case! Phone Post
1/10/13 12:34 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 
dermotfix - 

Strong BJJ hate in this thread.

If these 2 cunts were on a wrestling team I don't think the hate would be as strong.

That LI development looks bad, in for full truth, whole truth, nothing but truth.

Normally I'm against all these security cameras. Thank fuck they were there in this case.

Has it been mentioned if there was DNA evidence recovered? I'd guess the video would be enough to convict but I wonder if there would be any case without it.

As BJJ fighters, only fair they should be sent to a Brazilian prison.

Usually a rape kit is done at the hospital but in this case since the arrest happened days later it may be to late.

Hmm - she didn't report it right away? 

I was wondering if these assholes used condoms 

1/10/13 12:39 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bye bye Lloyd Irvin credibility Phone Post
1/10/13 12:49 PM
dermotfix
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-appear-in-court--83929.html

1/10/13 12:49 PM
Gullivers Travels
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 12:49 PM
So Irvin did nothing about the gang rape he observed -- deserves the same punishment as the rapists IMO.
1/10/13 12:50 PM
Danger Dave
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not unusual for a rape victim not to report it right away, or even at all. Especially if they have some sort of tie to the perpetrator(s). It's also not unusual for the police or other authorities to try to brush it under the rug.

I wonder if there would have been any charges filed if it weren't for the video.
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 12:50 PM

double

1/10/13 12:54 PM
Authority Figure

How do we know this is the same Lloyd? Phone Post
1/10/13 12:57 PM
DAVID H
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, well, well...
1/10/13 1:01 PM
TalkShowOnMute
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trained with Nick here in Texas a few times...I'm a bit shocked. Sub Phone Post
1/10/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -  How do we know this is the same Lloyd? Phone Post

AFAIK, it's the name (Lloyd E Irvin, Jr), the location (Virginia), and the lack of denial/FB-down of the known Lloyd Irvin.

Please feel free to update with accurate info.

1/10/13 1:06 PM
Tomato Can
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danger Dave - It's not unusual for a rape victim not to report it right away, or even at all. Especially if they have some sort of tie to the perpetrator(s). It's also not unusual for the police or other authorities to try to brush it under the rug.

I wonder if there would have been any charges filed if it weren't for the video.

People found her laid out on the concrete yelling for help and immediately called the police. I don't really see how it could have gone unreported.
1/10/13 1:08 PM
2JupitersTooMany

The typical "she was asking for it, she's a filthy whore" defense would have had some legs if the morons hadn't left her injured and laying on concrete.

1/10/13 1:10 PM
6ULDV8

This is going to get messier than it already has.

1/10/13 1:13 PM
figure four

also if true... there would be no need for Schultz to apologize if consent was granted.

Also what evidence did the judge have that he could add a higher charge of 1st degree sexual assault when the prosecution only charged them with 2nd degree?

the difference is a higher sentence - to life even...Damn!

1/10/13 1:17 PM
Phil999

MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

Seriously you have got to be trolling.
1/10/13 1:22 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_xxzygotexx - Sickening... Phone Post
this. so sorry for the poor young woman. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:24 PM
dermotfix

I think that this being the main thread for this topic of discussion, it's disrespectful to the victim to keep going on about how well these guys are going to apply their bjj in jail.

1/10/13 1:33 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do any of you think that it is possible that Lloyd told these guys tales of back when he was young how he and his buddies would run a train on girls and these guys thought it would impress Lloyd to do something similar?
1/10/13 1:40 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter -  And the pot thickens. Phone Post

achieved for posteriors
1/10/13 1:41 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Do any of you think that it is possible that Lloyd told these guys tales of back when he was young how he and his buddies would run a train on girls and these guys thought it would impress Lloyd to do something similar?

umm he may have told them the stories of his golden days when he wanted to rape but couldn't get it up...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.