UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/10/13 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uberpinscher - So yesterday when this broke I did what any investigative techsavvy person would do and loaded up his FB (which a lot of people here have done).

Anyways - so I clicked into his photos and there was one with the Schultz kid with a girl at a pub - she looked like a server maybe and the caption was something to the effect of with the ____ whore or ____ slut or something along those lines. I went back today to reconfirm/consider putting it here so that his shitty attitude and warped sense of women could be seen by all.

Well now its not there or at least I couldn't find it public. I am pretty sure it was one of those "someone elses photo" with him tagged in it.

The thing that really made it stand out is how the girl clearly or seemingly didnt know them all that well (just body language, her "work" outfit, no name except for "insert company name" slut.

These warped fucks are time bombs and only as normal or decent or good as their surroundings force them to be.

anyone else see it?

I think you might be reading too much into a single photo. Not to mention that if it was really someone else's photo that he was just tagged in, the caption wouldn't have been written by him.
1/10/13 3:46 PM
defendbrooklyn

Now THATS some bjj bitchassness. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:55 PM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad and heinous situation. The whole preying on obviously too drunk girls is pathetic too.

Now with the old Irvin case coming out, things are set to get real bad for Irvin business.

Sad story. Phone Post
1/10/13 4:01 PM
WoodenPupa
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 
er095 -  Me a friend and cuz have run a train on a girl and i was extra nice and cool with the girl right after because ive heard stories of guys being accused of rape in these situatiations. I argued with my cuz because he was acting like a dick treating her like a low life hoe after... Looks like these two guys are guilty and if so ,wish they would be castrated. Lloyd not so cut and dry. So lets not jump to conclusions. Anyone of us that lived a promiscuous lifestyle could of been accuses of rape, and if you were innocent you still gotta live with that stigma for life. If lloyd was guilty F him Phone Post

Dude, the other participants were convicted by a jury.  He "got off" on the technicality that he couldn't, supposedly.  Would be interesting to read the trial transcript, but it sounds as though the court only retains them for ten years and they aren't available.

Are transcripts something available to the public? For a price, etc?
1/10/13 4:02 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd Irvin should make a statement.

The longer he hides his past, the worse this gets Phone Post
1/10/13 4:28 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - 
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat -  Lloyd Irvin should make a statement.

The longer he hides his past, the worse this gets Phone Post

I am surprised that a guy as savvy as Lloyd would allow this to spin without him commenting on it. It will continue to get worse without him participating in the conversation.

Lloyd is busy throwing up on his $400 italian shoes at the moment.....
1/10/13 4:46 PM
unique_devil
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just glanced at the headline to the link and came to check on Jupes.

"Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape by 2JupitersTooMany"

I was scared for him!

1/10/13 4:48 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the "jiu-jitsu fighter house" mentioned in the article?

See @1:29

Lloyd "if it doesn't inflate, you must acquit" Irvin.

1/10/13 5:10 PM
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix -

Is this the "jiu-jitsu fighter house" mentioned in the article?

See @1:29

Lloyd "if it doesn't inflate, you must acquit" Irvin.

But at the end he says " we're coming hard"

Lloyd has erectile dysfunction Phone Post
1/10/13 5:21 PM
Bentleysuper8

Not sure if posted yet. Seems like in this case a good technique for rape prevention would be stay away from Irvin's school. It's fucked up that there is another thread connecting Lloyd to a 20 year old rape case.
1/10/13 5:39 PM
Mookie Blaylock

sub
1/10/13 6:37 PM
Synado
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Origin of the article was Twitter I assume:

WarMachine170: @VinnyMMA RT this bro! Lloyd Irvin also took part of a gang rape once!! People need to know. http://t.co/nM97mP1n

Don't feel bad for Lloyd anymore. Just feel bad for that poor girl.
1/10/13 7:06 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am glad that I did not sign a contract at the Camp Springs LI school.

What a disaster.
1/10/13 7:15 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DojoJay - A message from Lloyd on FB

The linked article

Just quoting for the last page crew that didn't see that Lloyd had commented on the situation
1/10/13 7:28 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
DojoJay - A message from Lloyd on FB

The linked article

Just quoting for the last page crew that didn't see that Lloyd had commented on the situation

This is before we all found out Lloyd was charged with the same thing. We are wondering about statements pertaining as to why he was about to rape a woman but decided not to because of impotence.
1/10/13 8:57 PM
KC007

. Phone Post
1/10/13 10:50 PM

I guess he is just hoping this will blow over after awhile, I guess there's a couple spots open on his team if you wanna live in a jiu jitsu fighter house Phone Post
1/11/13 9:30 AM
Focker101
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

Your BJJ wont work there playboy.
1/11/13 1:16 PM
McDrats
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 1:39 PM

not sure if posted http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/11/3864948/mma-bjj-ufc-lloyd-irvin-purchases-lloydirvinrape-marketing very interesting marketing

1/11/13 2:32 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McDrats - 

not sure if posted http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/11/3864948/mma-bjj-ufc-lloyd-irvin-purchases-lloydirvinrape-marketing very interesting marketing

Is this real life?

1/11/13 2:42 PM
quality

That's actually a smart move. Whether LI did attempt to rape someone or not he doesn't want to lose business over it. I'm sure if I was a rapist I wouldn't want anyone to know about it and I'd SEO as many pages as possible so that no one would know. Yes it's in poor taste, but the reality is no one wants you to know they had a rape case against them.
1/11/13 4:37 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - That's actually a smart move. Whether LI did attempt to rape someone or not he doesn't want to lose business over it. I'm sure if I was a rapist I wouldn't want anyone to know about it and I'd SEO as many pages as possible so that no one would know. Yes it's in poor taste, but the reality is no one wants you to know they had a rape case against them.

No one has ever questioned Lloyd's intelligence, only his ethics.

Up until this situation, I've always taken the 'it's only a game' view of his team's handshake takedowns, fake countdowns, "3.5 year BB", etc.

But this is real life, and Lloyd appears to be the kind of guy who's willing to do whatever it takes to 'win'.  In his 1990 rape case, I think he was smart enough to recognize the 'attempted rape' loophole, and unethical enough to lie about his role in order to utilize that loophole.

At this point, I hope he ends up destitute and shamed.

1/11/13 11:03 PM
Forrest Gimp

Wanted to rape but couldn't get it up. What a douche.
1/11/13 11:36 PM
bignightmare
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So has Lloyd made any statement about his case?

Martial Artist? Hard to think of him as such now.

What an ugly situation.
1/13/13 11:12 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Police report

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

Anyone claiming willing whore, read it feel like shit Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.