1/14/13 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
antifret
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder what their screen names are? Phone Post
1/14/13 12:26 AM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany -  Police report

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

Anyone claiming willing whore, read it feel like shit Phone Post

Holy motherfuckers.

There's no way either of them are walking away from this. 

I highly doubt this was their first night out. 

If it happened to anyone else, I hope they come forward now.

Sick bastards.

1/14/13 2:48 AM
oliverhh
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

there is a descritpion of the surveillance camera tape..
should leave no questions that both men need to rott in prison.. i am so disgusted by this..
1/14/13 12:17 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma -  LI has a creepy look. Now I know why Phone Post

True, chesters have this weird creepy look about them and Lloyd certainly has it. It's unavoidable if your a chester
10/8/13 2:20 PM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(WJLA) - The trial for two students at a martial arts school in Prince George's County who allegedly engaged in the brutal New Year's Eve sexual abuse of a fellow female athlete began Tuesday morning.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/10/matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-on-trial-for-allegedly-sexually-abusing-fellow-mma-teammate-95045.html#ixzz2h9jYl6p3 
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

10/8/13 2:24 PM
6ULDV8
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for that Damn, you the man!

10/8/13 2:40 PM
Tac33
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
10/8/13 2:41 PM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good bump Damn. Thx Phone Post 3.0
10/8/13 3:13 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

DS very easily could've made his own thread about this.

Instead, he went an extra 2 minutes to go out of his way, search for this thread, and add it here.

Noble.

10/8/13 3:13 PM
Kings21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus man! I clicked on the thread and started reading the article and saw Lloyd Irvin's name again and just thought "fuck! not again. this is unbelievable!" Then I realized it was bumped.

Fuck Lloyd Irvin.
10/8/13 3:14 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

DamnSevern - 

(WJLA) - The trial for two students at a martial arts school in Prince George's County who allegedly engaged in the brutal New Year's Eve sexual abuse of a fellow female athlete began Tuesday morning.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/10/matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-on-trial-for-allegedly-sexually-abusing-fellow-mma-teammate-95045.html#ixzz2h9jYl6p3 
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

.....since we're on a new page

10/8/13 3:25 PM
Tomato Can
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1) The article from the local news has a quote from Lloyd about how much he supports the victim. I wonder if they're unaware that most of Lloyd's major students left him because of his inappropriate sexual advances towards a female student? Or if they do know and just think it's immaterial?

2) It seems like Maldonado was unable to get his case separated from Schultz's, which is unfortunate for him because the police report makes Schultz sound like a total psycho who did a lot worse than Maldonado did.
10/8/13 3:29 PM
6ULDV8
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, I've been wanting to see what happens to these guys for what they did since this year began.

The wheels of justice turn mighty slowly in the US.  Whatever happened to right to a speedy trial?

10/8/13 3:29 PM
6ULDV8

10 months is not speedy.

10/8/13 3:32 PM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a bit suprised it's come around as fast as it has.

10/8/13 3:53 PM
groundfighter2000
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 2) It seems like Maldonado was unable to get his case separated from Schultz's, which is unfortunate for him because the police report makes Schultz sound like a total psycho who did a lot worse than Maldonado did.

Boohoo for Maldonado. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him.
10/8/13 4:21 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 1) The article from the local news has a quote from Lloyd about how much he supports the victim. I wonder if they're unaware that most of Lloyd's major students left him because of his inappropriate sexual advances towards a female student? Or if they do know and just think it's immaterial?

2) It seems like Maldonado was unable to get his case separated from Schultz's, which is unfortunate for him because the police report makes Schultz sound like a total psycho who did a lot worse than Maldonado did.
Lloyd has done absolutely nothing and neither has any other Lloyd Irvin student or employee. This is fact I know personally. It is record that he paid for the defendants attorney in January while claiming to support the victim.

It was a very good day for the prosecution and eventual justice. Phone Post
10/8/13 4:24 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

groundfighter2000 -
Tomato Can - 2) It seems like Maldonado was unable to get his case separated from Schultz's, which is unfortunate for him because the police report makes Schultz sound like a total psycho who did a lot worse than Maldonado did.

Boohoo for Maldonado. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him.
They have different legal teams, but they both participated in the same act. The victim has rights as well, so she doesn't have to live through this multiple times like Lloyd's victim did. Phone Post
10/8/13 4:56 PM
michaelkaras
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 1) The article from the local news has a quote from Lloyd about how much he supports the victim. I wonder if they're unaware that most of Lloyd's major students left him because of his inappropriate sexual advances towards a female student? Or if they do know and just think it's immaterial?

according to the police report, maldonado is just as much of a rapist as schultz. he doesnt deserve any leniency for not being as vicious a rapist, IMO.

from the police report (which is giving a description of the surveillance video):

"While standing next to the gate, Defendant Maldonado stood behind the Complainant and began to undo his pants. Defendant Maldonado then pulled his pants down, grabbed the Complainant around her waist and began to have sexual intercourse with the Complainant. While Defendant Maldonado was engaging in sexual intercourse with the Complainant, Defendant Schultz began to undo his pants. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant by her hair and forced her head down to his crotch area to perform oral sex on him. This activity continued on for several minutes, after which Defendant Maldonado disengaged. The Complainant then fell to the ground, at which time Defendant Maldonado pulled his pants up and walked away, leaving Defendant Schultz and the Complainant at the location."

police report link: http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

10/8/13 5:42 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

michaelkaras -
Tomato Can - 1) The article from the local news has a quote from Lloyd about how much he supports the victim. I wonder if they're unaware that most of Lloyd's major students left him because of his inappropriate sexual advances towards a female student? Or if they do know and just think it's immaterial?

according to the police report, maldonado is just as much of a rapist as schultz. he doesnt deserve any leniency for not being as vicious a rapist, IMO.

from the police report (which is giving a description of the surveillance video):

"While standing next to the gate, Defendant Maldonado stood behind the Complainant and began to undo his pants. Defendant Maldonado then pulled his pants down, grabbed the Complainant around her waist and began to have sexual intercourse with the Complainant. While Defendant Maldonado was engaging in sexual intercourse with the Complainant, Defendant Schultz began to undo his pants. Defendant Schultz then grabbed the Complainant by her hair and forced her head down to his crotch area to perform oral sex on him. This activity continued on for several minutes, after which Defendant Maldonado disengaged. The Complainant then fell to the ground, at which time Defendant Maldonado pulled his pants up and walked away, leaving Defendant Schultz and the Complainant at the location."

police report link: http://www.fightopinion.com/2013/01/12/court-lloyd-irvin-students-rape/

Ugh.
Hope she finds peace some day. Phone Post
10/8/13 7:55 PM
I Suck Dagestani Shashlik
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking disgusting.
10/9/13 8:25 PM
joe canada
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the accused will roll on the other. Last one to the post gets the longest sentence.
10/9/13 9:12 PM
Wes_Mantooth

joe canada - One of the accused will roll on the other. Last one to the post gets the longest sentence.
Nope. It is on video. No need for one of them to rat the other other. They are both going to be convicted.

Not even Lloyd Irvin's defense of "I wanted to rape her but I couldn't get my dick hard" will save them.

Fuck Lloyd Irvin. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:52 PM
joe canada
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need or not, one will roll.

Prosecution will make a (shitty for the defendant) deal to slam dunk the other.

Mark my words.
10/9/13 10:29 PM
Dreville79

antifret -
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.
What makes them a hardened criminal is when you attempt to pull guard they're other hardened criminal friend will kick the holy crap out of you Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.