UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

10/8/13 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I Suck Dagestani Shashlik
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking disgusting.
10/9/13 8:25 PM
joe canada
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the accused will roll on the other. Last one to the post gets the longest sentence.
10/9/13 9:12 PM
Wes_Mantooth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joe canada - One of the accused will roll on the other. Last one to the post gets the longest sentence.
Nope. It is on video. No need for one of them to rat the other other. They are both going to be convicted.

Not even Lloyd Irvin's defense of "I wanted to rape her but I couldn't get my dick hard" will save them.

Fuck Lloyd Irvin. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 9:52 PM
joe canada
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need or not, one will roll.

Prosecution will make a (shitty for the defendant) deal to slam dunk the other.

Mark my words.
10/9/13 10:29 PM
Dreville79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret -
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.
What makes them a hardened criminal is when you attempt to pull guard they're other hardened criminal friend will kick the holy crap out of you Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.