Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FloridaStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those MMA guys sure are respectable people

trash
1/9/13 4:14 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A message from Lloyd on FB

The linked article
1/9/13 4:19 PM
Neil Funk

I hope these guys die
1/9/13 4:27 PM
6ULDV8

He goes about 140 pounds and if he goes in for rape, he's going to have a bad time.

1/9/13 4:30 PM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no sufficient punishment for the guys that did this. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:32 PM
the ridler
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shocking news. I used to work with Matthew. He was moving up in the bjj world and held a small mma promotion pro title. Hard to believe people are capable of doing stuff like this. Makes me feel nauseous to even think about it. Best wishes to the victim. Hope she will be alright.
1/9/13 4:32 PM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I poked around and from all the sources I got my hands on this one sounds pretty clear cut. Not much grey area for these actions to hide in. These fucks need to have their dicks cut off so that they have to sit down to pee for the rest of their deamonic lives. Sorry for the tone. Actually, no im not.

1/9/13 4:38 PM
Billittome
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 4:45 PM
-removing stupid joke-
1/9/13 4:44 PM
joe canada
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coles notes of allegation:

Girl staggeringly drunk at party.
2 teammates offer to take her home because she's too drunk.
Instead, they take her to a parking lot and rape her. Repeatedly.
Parking lot surveillance cameras catch everything.

There are aggravating details.
1/9/13 4:45 PM
joe canada
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(the above coles notes for Joshua King)
1/9/13 4:46 PM
Tru
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

ttt

accidentally made a thread on the og before seeing this.  absolutely sick.  the whole point of martial arts has been lost.

1/9/13 4:51 PM
DeuceDroppin

Billittome - -removing stupid joke-
Beat me to the translation! Phone Post
1/9/13 4:52 PM
Michael Kn1ght

Sounds like something jimmy rustler would result too after all his failed attempts of running game on this og chicas. Watch out ladies. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:52 PM
Michael Kn1ght

These* Phone Post
1/9/13 4:54 PM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin -
Whoops! Your edit made me quote the wrong thing. That wasn't a stupid joke. That is literally what the guy said! Phone Post
1/9/13 5:01 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What fucking scum. Why send these fucks to jail. They have no redeeming value to society, fucking kill them. Phone Post
1/9/13 5:04 PM
antifret

Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.
1/9/13 5:09 PM
Dire
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim Winslow just posted on Maldonados FB page..

Kim Winslow
You screwed yourself big time. Your life is OVER! Was it worth it? I hope you think of her EVERY TIME you are being raped!

Man I really hope the girl will be ok.. thoughts with her and her family and of course all of Llyods students whom were friends with all 3.
1/9/13 5:11 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dire - Kim Winslow just posted on Maldonados FB page..

Kim Winslow
You screwed yourself big time. Your life is OVER! Was it worth it? I hope you think of her EVERY TIME you are being raped!

Man I really hope the girl will be ok.. thoughts with her and her family and of course all of Llyods students whom were friends with all 3.
Wait referee Kim Winslow? Phone Post
1/9/13 5:16 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Kim Winslow posted on his fan page

1/9/13 5:17 PM
Billittome

DeuceDroppin - 
DeuceDroppin -
Whoops! Your edit made me quote the wrong thing. That wasn't a stupid joke. That is literally what the guy said! Phone Post

Thanks for the support but I realized, after posting, that this thread is not the place for humor.
1/9/13 5:21 PM
In Limbo
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why is no one blowing up nicholas schultz' FB?

http://www.facebook.com/nicholas.schultz.5

1/9/13 5:21 PM
Brigham

In Limbo -

Because what good does it do? Phone Post
1/9/13 5:23 PM
In Limbo
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - 
In Limbo -

Because what good does it do? Phone Post

hi nicholas

1/9/13 5:26 PM
JOESONDO
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

You're trying too hard

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.