UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/9/13 6:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

I don't think this is the right thread to be making stupid jokes like this.

I don't see anyway that these guys don't get what's coming to them.

Not making jokes. I really want to understand the mindset that makes people believe a "street" person or a criminal has any advantage over a law abiding person other than the fact that they don't have anything to lose by going to jail and can't be sued because they don't have anything. Sure the BJJ blue belt was a bit of an inside joke for older members but i've no doubt that were the average bjjer to go to prison he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there. I mean I hope these guys get shanked (probably not going to happen) in prison but they're not going to have problems with being bullied.

In a real fight most people's training goes out the window, especially training in something like BJJ, the person most likely to win is usually going to be the most violent person the person most willing to fight. Generally, at least from what I've seen, the average person, including prisoners, cannot fight, so it all comes down to size and willingness to fight and the average person is not going to have the advantage over a "hardened" criminal, good luck trying to implement your jiu-jitsu when the average fight ends in a few punches. The most likely scenario of a fight in prison is someone being jumped or sucker punched so the whole situation favours the criminal.
1/9/13 6:19 PM
Hitman427
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

just cuz your a bjj brown belt doesnt mean your not getting ass fucked
1/9/13 6:28 PM
DAVID H
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

Not making jokes. I really want to understand the mindset that makes people believe a "street" person or a criminal has any advantage over a law abiding person other than the fact that they don't have anything to lose by going to jail and can't be sued because they don't have anything. Sure the BJJ blue belt was a bit of an inside joke for older members but i've no doubt that were the average bjjer to go to prison he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there. I mean I hope these guys get shanked (probably not going to happen) in prison but they're not going to have problems with being bullied.

Well, I am a BBJ brown belt and have been working the San Diego County Jail system for the past 15+ years and you are 100% WRONG.

No one man can stand on his own or defend himself in prison. You do know that many criminals have a boxing or wrestling background, don't you???? Add in that there are some huge dudes in prison, their BJJ won't do much...
1/9/13 6:30 PM
The Mouth

DAVID H - 
antifret - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

Well, I am a BBJ brown belt and have been working the San Diego County Jail system for the past 15+ years and you are 100% WRONG.

No one man can stand on his own or defend himself in prison. You do know that many criminals have a boxing or wrestling background, don't you???? Add in that there are some huge dudes in prison, their BJJ won't do much...

Not to mention the general disdain for rapists...

1/9/13 6:31 PM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrantistupiditay -
HexRei - 
mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 
mrantistupiditay - 
HexRei - 
mrantistupiditay - Here's a fucked up reality worth reflecting on: if these two were UG users, and there's a good chance they were, nothing they'd ever write/post related to their attitudes toward women or rape would've been particularly out of line, or would have stuck out at all, on here.

This is why I cringe when people post pictures of actual people they know, or children, on here, regardless of personal intent in doing so.

However desperate you get for connection with others, if you seek it through this site, you should really look at how fucked up your real personal life has gotten that it's come to that point.

Why are you posting this? What does this have to do with anything?

Because none of this happens in a vacuum, and they're not aberrant behaviors that happen just by chance.

Does this event make you consider your own possible avenues for at least saying something that might work against the tide that made these two willing to do something like that, at a minimum, in front of 1 other person?

Feeling bad about what happens to someone else is basically a useless, self-indulgent exercise. At a minimum, speaking about condoning speech/behavior would be the minimum one could do.

This site has a disproportionate population of subnormal/deviant/criminal individuals on it because their point of view's more welcome/normal here than other places.

Be less complicit. That's my complaint.

This is not the thread for you to pursue whatever bizarre agenda you're working toward here. Please take it elsewhere.

You're delusional. You think you're doing something with your feelings and posting about them. None of them have any bearing on the events.

It's much more relevant to ask yourself how this site or social behavior at large in the world (but on this site, because that's where you are) is responsible for it or dovetails with it.

I get it. This site is important to you. You're offended because you feel like my post addressed you. That's a problem with you, not my post.

In other words, go fuck yourself and your kneejerk protectionism of wrong shit in the world, in the guise of some half-assed positivity that does more actual negative work in the world than positive.

I'm delusional? You're turning a thread about a rape into a personal vendetta where you blame a forum full of unrelated people for the horrible incident.

Go away, man.

Aw, there there Hexrei. You just calm down. Tell me some "raep" jokes and show me some pictures of someone's wife's ass, so that I can vote you up.
i understand what you're saying. posting pics of your wife's ass to a bunch of strangers could definitely come across as deviant or even creepy to most people. but the VAST majority if
of everyone that looks at that shit is just a regular dude whose looking for fap material.

that doesn't mean we condone, contribute or harbor rapists. c'mon man. Phone Post
1/9/13 6:32 PM
DAVID H
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cats Masher - 
Ryann Von Doom -
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

Honestly.

Considering their fellow inmates won't know their crimes unfortunately they'll be fine. Worst case scenario is their fellow inmates find out that their rapists and shun them.

Most prisoners in there have enough of their own problems to worry about then risk catching another charge for laying out "justice". Phone Post

Don't know about other states out there, but in cali and many other states, it's mandatory for white/hispanic inmates to show their paperwork (charges, both current and past) within a week of entering the system. They either show their paperwork with charges or PC up....

And yes, they will assault sex offenders and guys who refuse to show their paperwork in a heartbeat...
1/9/13 6:34 PM
ZzFDKzZ

Nucky -

This is our year after he gang raped a friend slamming her head on the pavement while raping her....They should cut the fucking balls off each man who rapes a woman because if that was my daughter I'd unload this glock 23 on my ankle anyways.

Why would you shoot your ankle? Phone Post
1/9/13 6:35 PM
The Mouth

ZzFDKzZ - 
Nucky -

This is our year after he gang raped a friend slamming her head on the pavement while raping her....They should cut the fucking balls off each man who rapes a woman because if that was my daughter I'd unload this glock 23 on my ankle anyways.

Why would you shoot your ankle? Phone Post

Bad grammar.

He totes it on his ankle.  Hes not shooting it at his ankle.

1/9/13 6:36 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad for the woman and Lloyd, hope the two other jerks end up in jail for a long time.
1/9/13 6:38 PM
Spoonie Luv

Subbed Phone Post
1/9/13 6:40 PM
Strykr619

Hitman427 - 
MMALOGIC - 

just cuz your a bjj brown belt doesnt mean your not getting ass fucked

Think you've been watcin some reruns of Oz on HBO. BJJ Brown would put down most bangers in prison. 

1/9/13 6:41 PM
TowerMonkey
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how I busted out some fat nasty fake marine and linked his Facebook and the whole thread got deleted but I guess it's cool if it's teh raperape Phone Post
1/9/13 6:41 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People actually think MMA or BJJ experience will help in prison? There are plenty of videos from prisons in Brazil, Mexico or Russia with rapists suckin d1cks or even having their heads chopped off.

1/9/13 6:43 PM
TheFlyingGentlemen

Phone Post
1/9/13 6:46 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

I think the thing we're all wondering here is, what does Ja Rule think about all this? Has he released a statement?
1/9/13 6:49 PM
BradGluckman
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These guys are like 135lbs  they are going to get assfucked

1/9/13 6:51 PM
Leghound
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

Yeah, I poked around and from all the sources I got my hands on this one sounds pretty clear cut. Not much grey area for these actions to hide in. These fucks need to have their dicks cut off so that they have to sit down to pee for the rest of their deamonic lives. Sorry for the tone. Actually, no im not.

Agree re: cock removal. Just a horrible, horrible crime
1/9/13 6:52 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

This guy looks like he could be fairly ''popular'' among prisoners...

1/9/13 6:57 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

This.

If he does end up in trouble IMO I doubt it will be because of his charge but because he's small and pretty.

Yeah, yeah BEEP! lol.
1/9/13 6:58 PM
surfing
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sick fucks.
1/9/13 7:00 PM
Authority Figure

TowerMonkey -  I love how I busted out some fat nasty fake marine and linked his Facebook and the whole thread got deleted but I guess it's cool if it's teh raperape Phone Post

Which do you consider more serious - someone who fakes being a marine or someone raping a woman? 

1/9/13 7:07 PM
Authority Figure

antifret - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

"BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail"
"he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there"

You're an idiot on so many levels, it's hard to focus on just one. 

1/9/13 7:08 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

super lulz at the BJJ beats all guy, BIG difference in mentality, do you think everyone in jail, especially violent offenders, sit in their cell as individuals all day? He may not care about your triangle while gouging your eyes in a place he's never getting out of....IF he's alone. 

Signed for those who say please do not troll on this thread. and for her recovery.

1/9/13 7:09 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
KickYoNuts - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

This.

If he does end up in trouble IMO I doubt it will be because of his charge but because he's small and pretty.

Yeah, yeah BEEP! lol.
And those girls look about 15. People really should have seen this coming... Phone Post
1/9/13 7:14 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

lol at anyone who thinks being a competition level brown belt is going to save you on the inside.  

to quote a friend who came out of the penn

"whatcha gonna do when six big n1ggers hold you down? Pray they got small dicks and no diseases"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.