UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/9/13 7:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at anyone who thinks being a competition level brown belt is going to save you on the inside.  

to quote a friend who came out of the penn

"whatcha gonna do when six big n1ggers hold you down? Pray they got small dicks and no diseases"

HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
KickYoNuts - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

This guy looks like he could be fairly ''popular'' among prisoners...

This.

If he does end up in trouble IMO I doubt it will be because of his charge but because he's small and pretty.

Yeah, yeah BEEP! lol.
And those girls look about 15. People really should have seen this coming... Phone Post

According to his FB he would have likely still been in HS or just out when this was taken so...
32Hunter

Oh shit!!

I mean subbed.
1/9/13 7:15 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone has been told something by someone or another. Bottom line, those of us who haven't experienced serious prison time have no clue. Even those who have, it is hard to say what one prison is like versus another. Some could be locked down tight, some could have relatively quiet inmates, some could be a nightmare for people like this. Phone Post
1/9/13 7:15 PM
youarewhatiswrong
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregBell  - Somethings not adding up Granted im not a rapist but trying to understand why and how...unless these guys are just retarded why would they rape a woman who knows them (I assume knows their full names) where they like to spend a lot time (brown belts probably working hard to get that bb at Li) how could they possibly BOTH be "down" with raping a chick woman that knows this much about them and think they could get away with it?? Oh and BJJ or not I dont know about other states but here in cali state or fed they would be facked pc or not you can only fight so many and best believe they will keep coming. Back to my point these guys are the dumbest bjj brown belts ever or theres more to the story imo.

Yeah, the stupidity is pretty astounding. I don't know how anyone who has demonstrated enough self discipline to earn a brown belt can fuck up that badly.
1/9/13 7:16 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
antifret - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
antifret - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post

fat referee do you even trane? You sound like someone who listens to rap music and watches too many movies. A bjj blue belt is gonna get through prison unscathed no matter what he did. A purple is gonna eat those dimbulb criminals in jail for lunch. The only advantage a "hardened" criminal has over a non-criminal is the criminal has nothing to lose. I'm a professor and researcher. Give me an average gang member and i'll take his lunch money if i'm not going to jail for messing him up. What makes someone a "hardened" criminal besides the fact that they're an idiot who does dumbass shit that gets you thrown in jail? You act like these guys go to some sort of special ops training or something. An accountant with a 2 striped white belt could take out most cholos.

I don't think this is the right thread to be making stupid jokes like this.

I don't see anyway that these guys don't get what's coming to them.

Not making jokes. I really want to understand the mindset that makes people believe a "street" person or a criminal has any advantage over a law abiding person other than the fact that they don't have anything to lose by going to jail and can't be sued because they don't have anything. Sure the BJJ blue belt was a bit of an inside joke for older members but i've no doubt that were the average bjjer to go to prison he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there. I mean I hope these guys get shanked (probably not going to happen) in prison but they're not going to have problems with being bullied.

"BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail"
"he would make short work of the uneducated minorities there"

You're an idiot on so many levels, it's hard to focus on just one. 

This.

I was going to debate some of his points, but I'd be here all night. 

1/9/13 7:16 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
mchase126 - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
KickYoNuts - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

This guy looks like he could be fairly ''popular'' among prisoners...

This.

If he does end up in trouble IMO I doubt it will be because of his charge but because he's small and pretty.

Yeah, yeah BEEP! lol.
And those girls look about 15. People really should have seen this coming... Phone Post

According to his FB he would have likely still been in HS or just out when this was taken so...
...so I stand corrected lol. Phone Post
1/9/13 7:20 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 -  Everyone has been told something by someone or another. Bottom line, those of us who haven't experienced serious prison time have no clue. Even those who have, it is hard to say what one prison is like versus another. Some could be locked down tight, some could have relatively quiet inmates, some could be a nightmare for people like this. Phone Post

This!

The only things I can tell are what I've gathered from some close people through boxing. The only thing I can confirm out here.....those eye for an eye, 2 eyes for 1 eye people do exist in prisons. Also where you are going may depend on your record, local history with cops and prosectors, etc.

1/9/13 7:24 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Google

Rapists & Child Killers Beheaded In Brazilian Prison

This is how pigs like that should be treated if you ask me

1/9/13 7:26 PM
FatBuddha
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the problem with teaching combat sports with no code of ethics or behavior to anyone who walks in the door
1/9/13 7:30 PM
dermotfix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

tattoo rapist on their forehead and let em go.

Seriously.

The world needs a Dexter/Omar character to go around doing this.

1/9/13 7:33 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 7:33 PM
FatBuddha - the problem with teaching combat sports with no code of ethics or behavior to anyone who walks in the door

let's not try and turn this in to an indictment of their instructors or schools...that's just dumb.

might as well blame their mommas.

1/9/13 7:47 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister

Tldr why call it brutal rape isn't all rape brutal? Phone Post
1/9/13 7:53 PM
antifret

youarewhatiswrong - 
GregBell  - Somethings not adding up Granted im not a rapist but trying to understand why and how...unless these guys are just retarded why would they rape a woman who knows them (I assume knows their full names) where they like to spend a lot time (brown belts probably working hard to get that bb at Li) how could they possibly BOTH be "down" with raping a chick woman that knows this much about them and think they could get away with it?? Oh and BJJ or not I dont know about other states but here in cali state or fed they would be facked pc or not you can only fight so many and best believe they will keep coming. Back to my point these guys are the dumbest bjj brown belts ever or theres more to the story imo.

Yeah, the stupidity is pretty astounding. I don't know how anyone who has demonstrated enough self discipline to earn a brown belt can fuck up that badly.

Alcohol likely.
1/9/13 8:01 PM
antifret

klabo - 
MMALOGIC -

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

Wrong. Weapons and cheaps shots are the norm... Never been locked up obviously. They'll get at him for being a rapist no doubt Phone Post

Not going to address the insults from those who have taken things out of context. Obviously person is referring to a fair fight, no gangs, weapons and stuff like that that. Yes I realize that's not too common in jail. No I've never been locked up (proud of that fact thank you very much). Like I said, I'm an academic/researcher (not of the penal system). I do however hold a blue belt in BJJ and extensively trained muay thai and have been into street fights with "hardened" criminals and did pretty well. Imagine jail wouldn't be that different (I can join a gang or shank someone too) for me. Mental toughness is not limited to "hardened" criminals was my only point. Question for the jailbirds and corrections officers here. Would such a rapist be prevented from joining a gang based on his crimes alone? Would the fact that he is a deadly killer not make him a desirable member and make a gang willing to overlook the fact that he raped someone?
1/9/13 8:27 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most coincidental timing ever or intentional that the LI YouTube page posted testimonials for its rape prevention seminar 8 hours ago?
Not sure it's the appropriate time to be posting that, considering one of his own students was raped(according to the report) by two fellow students. Phone Post
1/9/13 8:34 PM
Ibangthr4Iambro

What worthless pos's these two are.....normally I would wait til the trial innocent until proven guilty and all that but with video evidence they get no such respect.  Scumbags

1/9/13 8:45 PM
pray for japan

u gon git raped Phone Post
1/9/13 9:04 PM
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
youarewhatiswrong - 

Alcohol likely.

^ This is pretty much the only conversation that matters 7 pages in imo

1/9/13 9:14 PM
GRYAN
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much as I would like to believe people like this and those kids in Ohio are going to "get whats coming to them ". It still doesn't seem that likely that a bunch of people with pretty shitty morals are going to worry about another group of guys with pretty shitty morals unless relatives are involved.
1/9/13 9:18 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
klabo - 
MMALOGIC -

Wrong. Weapons and cheaps shots are the norm... Never been locked up obviously. They'll get at him for being a rapist no doubt Phone Post

Not going to address the insults from those who have taken things out of context. Obviously person is referring to a fair fight, no gangs, weapons and stuff like that that. Yes I realize that's not too common in jail. No I've never been locked up (proud of that fact thank you very much). Like I said, I'm an academic/researcher (not of the penal system). I do however hold a blue belt in BJJ and extensively trained muay thai and have been into street fights with "hardened" criminals and did pretty well. Imagine jail wouldn't be that different (I can join a gang or shank someone too) for me. Mental toughness is not limited to "hardened" criminals was my only point. Question for the jailbirds and corrections officers here. Would such a rapist be prevented from joining a gang based on his crimes alone? Would the fact that he is a deadly killer not make him a desirable member and make a gang willing to overlook the fact that he raped someone?

So say your roomie is a 6'8 mean ass motherfucker with a killer instinct. All his life all he knows is to violently take what he wants, kill or be killed an extreme confidence in his size and has repeatedly smashed peoples faces in without hesitation.

Now you have a gi competion 140 lb accountant who never fought someone in a violent situation, but has pulled of sweat de la riva sweeps in competition.

Who do you think really wins in the 6x8 jail cell?
1/9/13 9:27 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cats Masher - 
The Cats Masher -
DAVID H -
The Cats Masher - 
Ryann Von Doom -
fat referee -
MMALOGIC - 

This isn't a 8 minute gi match bro. Think 1 on 10 w/ shanks, gouging, etc

This isnt the movies lol Phone Post
Honestly.

Considering their fellow inmates won't know their crimes unfortunately they'll be fine. Worst case scenario is their fellow inmates find out that their rapists and shun them.

Most prisoners in there have enough of their own problems to worry about then risk catching another charge for laying out "justice". Phone Post

Don't know about other states out there, but in cali and many other states, it's mandatory for white/hispanic inmates to show their paperwork (charges, both current and past) within a week of entering the system. They either show their paperwork with charges or PC up....

And yes, they will assault sex offenders and guys who refuse to show their paperwork in a heartbeat...
I was talking about federal pen, isn't that where these two will end up?

I've been told by the few people I know who have done long stretches that they weren't even allowed to have their papers. Phone Post
I'm not doubting you at all, you obviously know more than me with your 15 years of experience, I'm only going off of what former inmates have told me. But I've been told that inmate violence against sex offenders isn't all that common unless the victim has family or friends inside and that they will be shunned more likely than hurt. also is it true that it's safer to be a rapist inside than a snitch?

:| Phone Post

It really depends on the state. In cali and many southwest states, sex offenders are the lowest, even below snitches. In federal pens with a heavy cali influence (mainly max. security) many cali rules apply.

In cali, even the SNY or PC yards are not safe for sex offenders.
1/9/13 9:29 PM
DAVID H
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/13 9:30 PM
double
1/9/13 9:31 PM
DAVID H

PC yards in cali
1/9/13 9:33 PM
KickYoNuts

Rapists and pedophiles are the lowest scum in any prison and any country in the world.

Inmate admits disembowelling and murdering child rapist in prison cell attack

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.