UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matthew Maldanado Accused in Brutal Rape

1/9/13 9:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
antifret
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh come on. How about a 6'8" bjj trained accountant lifer who enjoys hurting people who wants to go into solitary as he can't stand being around all the uneducated jail birds versus his roomie a 150 lb Mexican coke dealer gangster whose never fought one on one. Figure gang member gets choked to death. Killer instinct is possessed by a lot more people than hardened criminals is my point. And martial arts skills do factor in when its one on one. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:42 PM
namrepus
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregBell - Somethings not adding up Granted im not a rapist but trying to understand why and how...unless these guys are just retarded why would they rape a woman who knows them (I assume knows their full names) where they like to spend a lot time (brown belts probably working hard to get that bb at Li) how could they possibly BOTH be "down" with raping a chick woman that knows this much about them and think they could get away with it?? Oh and BJJ or not I dont know about other states but here in cali state or fed they would be facked pc or not you can only fight so many and best believe they will keep coming. Back to my point these guys are the dumbest bjj brown belts ever or theres more to the story imo.
Alcohol makes people fuckin' retarded! Phone Post
1/9/13 9:46 PM
cheesesteak
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - PC yards in cali

Rich.....and compelling....
1/9/13 9:52 PM
Unseen
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

What kind of MMA Logic is that?

1/9/13 9:54 PM
cheesesteak
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret -  Oh come on. How about a 6'8" bjj trained accountant lifer who enjoys hurting people who wants to go into solitary as he can't stand being around all the uneducated jail birds versus his roomie a 150 lb Mexican coke dealer gangster whose never fought one on one. Figure gang member gets choked to death. Killer instinct is possessed by a lot more people than hardened criminals is my point. And martial arts skills do factor in when its one on one. Phone Post

Yeah...I got the 6'8 accountant in that fight too...I'm just saying a combination of the size, strength, confidence, killer instinct, don't give a fuckness...all adds up.

And I disagree with you that these so called intellectual trained martial artists have the same fight or flight reflexes as a lifetime street criminal that has been in many real altercations...I do agree that they stand a much better chance an can win more so than if not trained, but they really don't posses the kind of mindset that a street criminal would..when it comes to the thought of being in a very violent situation that they may not walk out alive from, they more likely will choose the flight rather than the fight whereas the scumbag criminal may choose the fight rather than the flight...

It's true my friend...Please don't pump your bookworm intellectual ass up as being as violently minded as a life long street criminal.
1/9/13 9:59 PM
TowerMonkey
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
TowerMonkey -  I love how I busted out some fat nasty fake marine and linked his Facebook and the whole thread got deleted but I guess it's cool if it's teh raperape Phone Post

Which do you consider more serious - someone who fakes being a marine or someone raping a woman? 

What does it matter? I wasn't arguing that.

My point was if they're gonna remove an entire thread for a FB link because they don't want people getting harassed through this website then they should do the same thing for these two guys who haven't been convicted of anything yet.

Not even really a big deal, I was just sayin. But......

THE VOTE DOWN I GOT IS A BIG DEAL THOUGH BECAUSE I TAKE MY INTERNETS FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!! Phone Post
1/9/13 10:00 PM
Unseen
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The sad thing is people don't just go from zero to rape.  This is just the first time they got caught.

1/9/13 10:07 PM
32Hunter

Unseen - 

The sad thing is people don't just go from zero to rape.  This is just the first time they got caught.

agreed. I don't blame the alcohol entirely either, they knew what they were doing.
1/9/13 10:16 PM
jacktripper

Carton of kools to the first brother that introduces them to their feminine side Phone Post
1/9/13 10:17 PM
32Hunter

Edited: 01/09/13 10:17 PM
edit: wrong thread.
1/9/13 10:19 PM
jimbonice

MMALOGIC -
NorthFromHere - Have fun getting raped in jail.

i BJJ brown belt isnt getting raped in jail... Unless he's facing a gang, the bjj brown belt is the one doing the raping.

There be no fair fights in jail. Phone Post
1/9/13 10:45 PM
antifret

cheesesteak - 
antifret -  Oh come on. How about a 6'8" bjj trained accountant lifer who enjoys hurting people who wants to go into solitary as he can't stand being around all the uneducated jail birds versus his roomie a 150 lb Mexican coke dealer gangster whose never fought one on one. Figure gang member gets choked to death. Killer instinct is possessed by a lot more people than hardened criminals is my point. And martial arts skills do factor in when its one on one. Phone Post

Yeah...I got the 6'8 accountant in that fight too...I'm just saying a combination of the size, strength, confidence, killer instinct, don't give a fuckness...all adds up.

And I disagree with you that these so called intellectual trained martial artists have the same fight or flight reflexes as a lifetime street criminal that has been in many real altercations...I do agree that they stand a much better chance an can win more so than if not trained, but they really don't posses the kind of mindset that a street criminal would..when it comes to the thought of being in a very violent situation that they may not walk out alive from, they more likely will choose the flight rather than the fight whereas the scumbag criminal may choose the fight rather than the flight...

It's true my friend...Please don't pump your bookworm intellectual ass up as being as violently minded as a life long street criminal.

Granted initially I think you'd be right. Say an accountant was framed for murder ala Shawshank and he had a bjj purple belt. Yeah the black criminal roommate is gonna intimidate him with his irrationality and violent behavior. I don't doubt that. However sociopaths are everywhere. Some of us are just smart enough not to do stupid shit that gets us thrown in jail. They are accountants, college professors, waiters and librarians. Only difference is a criminal is a dumbass who is short sighted. That's his only advantage, he doesn't care about jail or getting killed over something stupid. Here's a scenario. Say the government offered a $1,000 bounty on gang members and guaranteed immunity and anonymity to the hunters. Do you think you'd live to see tomorrow? You think your cholo tattoos would protect you or intimidate anyone? You think some the librarian telling you to be quiet when you have to go there for detention wouldn't knife you in the throat if they knew they wouldn't go to jail for it? Naive to think otherwise. You realize that historically nations have drafted people to fight in wars right? In other words, when Stalin was getting troops to fight the nazis they weren't pro soldiers they were regular ass folks who became deadly killers overnight. Anyone has that in them. Most of us like walking around and not going to jail though so people who don't care like gang members can intimidate us. Obviously in prison gangs and shit come into play.
1/9/13 10:45 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 

Yep... I have seen so much violence and/or the aftermath of violence over the years by inmates it's crazy. Things a normal person would never dream of doing.

Murders, rapes, mayhem, slashings, stabbings, curb stomping, crazy riots and so many beatdowns I lost count. And this is just county, not state prison.
1/9/13 10:46 PM
twizzle97
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not sure why so many are focusing on what will happen to the perpetrators. Hopefully, they will get what they deserve, considering what they did was beyond horrid.

I can't stop thinking about this poor woman, who was raped repeatedly by people she trusted. How horrible is that? Her sense of security is gone forever.

Please don't forget the victim of this crime, as it could have been someone you love.
1/9/13 10:47 PM
antifret

^ Also I don't know you or if you have tattoos and the references are just meant for poetic license and are an example.
1/9/13 10:50 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twizzle97 - I am not sure why so many are focusing on what will happen to the perpetrators. Hopefully, they will get what they deserve, considering what they did was beyond horrid.

I can't stop thinking about this poor woman, who was raped repeatedly by people she trusted. How horrible is that? Her sense of security is gone forever.

Please don't forget the victim of this crime, as it could have been someone you love.

Great post. Voted up...
1/9/13 10:55 PM
antifret

DAVID H - 
cheesesteak - 

Yep... I have seen so much violence and/or the aftermath of violence over the years by inmates it's crazy. Things a normal person would never dream of doing.

Murders, rapes, mayhem, slashings, stabbings, curb stomping, crazy riots and so many beatdowns I lost count. And this is just county, not state prison.

Again you are discounting the dehumanizing effect prison probably has on people. They did experiments with normal folks (Stanford Prison Experiment) and they acted in a similar matter. Anyone can act like that given the circumstances.
1/9/13 11:05 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Lord of the Flies...

1/9/13 11:25 PM
Authority Figure

antifret - 
cheesesteak - 

Granted initially I think you'd be right. Say an accountant was framed for murder ala Shawshank and he had a bjj purple belt. Yeah the black criminal roommate is gonna intimidate him with his irrationality and violent behavior. I don't doubt that. However sociopaths are everywhere. Some of us are just smart enough not to do stupid shit that gets us thrown in jail. They are accountants, college professors, waiters and librarians. Only difference is a criminal is a dumbass who is short sighted. That's his only advantage, he doesn't care about jail or getting killed over something stupid. Here's a scenario. Say the government offered a $1,000 bounty on gang members and guaranteed immunity and anonymity to the hunters. Do you think you'd live to see tomorrow? You think your cholo tattoos would protect you or intimidate anyone? You think some the librarian telling you to be quiet when you have to go there for detention wouldn't knife you in the throat if they knew they wouldn't go to jail for it? Naive to think otherwise. You realize that historically nations have drafted people to fight in wars right? In other words, when Stalin was getting troops to fight the nazis they weren't pro soldiers they were regular ass folks who became deadly killers overnight. Anyone has that in them. Most of us like walking around and not going to jail though so people who don't care like gang members can intimidate us. Obviously in prison gangs and shit come into play.

Why do you keep bringing up color? What's the point in that?

Also, if your statements here reflect how you normally process information, you're a terrible academic and at best, a mediocre researcher. Or you work in a field where critical thinking is not required to perform your job.

1/9/13 11:28 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
cheesesteak - 

I can't believe what I'm reading here, do you really believe this stuff?
1/9/13 11:39 PM
OGT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - "Schultz told the court after he was arrested that he lives in a Jiu Jitsu fighter house."

Jiu Jitsu is not a fight.
Lol... Wow Phone Post
1/10/13 12:12 AM
antifret

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
antifret - 
cheesesteak - 

What do you dispute? Phone Post
1/10/13 12:15 AM
antifret

Authority Figure -
antifret - 
cheesesteak - 

Why do you keep bringing up color? What's the point in that?

Also, if your statements here reflect how you normally process information, you're a terrible academic and at best, a mediocre researcher. Or you work in a field where critical thinking is not required to perform your job.

Not really an academic . Abd in Econ , teach with masters at jc. It's a bit of poetic license the cholo references. Think I said that. You sound like an excellent researcher. Great points you made there. You keep going like that and you'll get into a top ten journal. Phone Post
1/10/13 12:16 AM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

antifret - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man -
antifret - 
cheesesteak - 

What do you dispute? Phone Post

The fact that if it was legal people would start stabbing every gang member they see. The soldiers also did not become killing machines when drafted and a lot of them were mentally broken by it.

Also the Stanford Experiment was extremely biased and it was the people with the power that turned not the prisoners so it's not really applicable to this.
1/10/13 12:17 AM
GnP Sonnen

UGCTT_chuckles1 -
LastRowCarl - This is to serious im to stoned for this its upsetting Phone Post
Phone Post
Made me lol you bastard Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.